Chapter 10

More Than A Roommate

Well since chapter 9 is too short so I post chapter 10 as wellㅋㅋㅋ

So remember read chapter 9 as well:)

=======================================================================================================

 

The next day when I went opened my locker after I went to go, I could saw a lot of letters in my locker. I picked one up, it was white envelope with some red spray on it, looked like a blood letter. It must be the work of the fangirls. But I chose to ignore the letter and just left it there. I quickly got my books and walked to the lesson.

 

"Please turn to page 76. Today we are going to discuss the topic about food toxicology." I did as what the lecturer told. However I could not flipped it because the pages were randomly torn, some were left full, some were half and some were totally gone.

 

"Heol… Daebak…." I mumbled to myself and heard some giggles from my back. Well again, the fangirls' work.

 

"Daebak!!! What have you done to your book?!!" Mina was shocked when she took a look of my book.

 

"Not me… Baro oppa's fans did it…." She shook her head and shared her book with me.

 

It was already a month, I went to my locker again. The letters didn't disappear but more and more, I signed loudly which reached Mina's ear, who had her locker beside mine.

 

"Holy… How come they can be this free to make such letters for you when the exam period is approaching?!"

 

"I don't know…" I took out my book, closed my locker and walked to the next lesson. *Sigh* I knew all these could happen when Baro oppa came to school to fetch me a month ago, but I didn't know it could be that hurt when I saw all my personal properties were destroyed by them. Not only my books were destroyed, but also my lab coat were cut, the blood letters kept flooded in, a voodoo doll with my picture and a lot of needles pinned on it.

 

Mina caught up with me. "Are you okay? Do you need me to solve it for you?"

 

"How can you solve this...? I just hope the exam can come soon, so we will have our summer break after it… And I can escape from here… for a while..."

 

"Did you tell my cousin anything about these?" I shook my head, seems like I was not that close with him after that incident, even though we were still being friends outside. "Why don't you tell him? He could protect you from this." I shook my head.

 

"He won't because he will never know about it. I am able to handle it anyway."

 

"You still angry with him right?"

 

"No… just that… I don't know actually…" To be honest, I still had a little feeling towards him but I was struggling whether I should continue. "You go to class first, I will be there after bathroom." I went to bathroom and left Mina in the corridor. Right after I locked the cubicle, I felt water was poured from my head. When I raised my head, I saw a large bucket and water kept coming out from it. I was wet from head to toe. At that moment tears were rolling down from my cheek. It was totally unbearable but I couldn't do anything to go against them. I really wanted someone could stand up for me and to stop this. I came out from the cubicle when I heard their footsteps disappeared. I looked at the mirror to see how poor I was now. I really wanted a hero to save me from this hell. I wanted someone can lend me a shoulder so that I could lay my head and cry out loud. I hoped this someone to be Sandeul oppa.

 

I walked out from the bathroom with my totally soaked clothes and hair. Luckily the lessons have started for 15 minutes, all students went to their lesson or to the library. I went to my locker to take my bag and decided to leave. I couldn't go to lesson with this attire right? I looked through the window to see the grey sky, the dying colour, really suit my feeling. It would rain soon and I didn't bring my umbrella, but seems like it didn't matter anymore, because I was already wet. Suddenly there was a familiar face showed up in the corridor of the building across the one I was standing. It was Sandeul, and I saw Jiyong linked her arm with him. They were smiling and chatting seems happily. What kind of situation was that? He said Jiyong-ssi had a boyfriend but how come they were so close… I really wanted to hide myself from the whole world now. I should know that there was no hero or miracle in the world or someone I could be with when I wanted to cry out loud. I was all alone. I felt more tears running down from my eyes and left the school. The sky started to rain, perfect timing.

 

I went to the little park and sat on the swing. It kept raining and I kept crying. The God maybe also being sad too. I leaned on the string of the swing and closed my eyes, listened to the sound of the raindrops hit the ground. Why did I fall in love with him? Why did I work for the café and be so close with Baro? Why did I choose to study in Korea? Why did I gave up the offers from the universities in Hong Kong? I was too stupid to leave the place that I belonged to. It was a completely wrong decision. And now was this the consequence that I had to take? I was wrong that I thought I would have a new start when I could study in Korea. I was wrong, totally. I wanted to leave this place so bad and I could escape from all this pain and torture… Yes! That's the solution! I should leave! But I still needed a reason for me to leave…