Sleep Over

My Angel

After two months…

Jeonghan and Seungcheol became closer friends than before. Jeonghan accepted Seungcheol’s favor to call him ‘angel’ as his nickname. While Jisoo is always getting jealous because he is Jeonghan’s friend but got betrayed since when Jeonghan became closer to Seungcheol, Jeonghan has no time for Jisoo anymore, if he will have, he’s just taking little time for Jisoo.

Seungcheol started to work at Cheonsa coffee shop but every Mondays to Wednesdays only. Jeonghan can feel that Jisoo has feelings for him and he also thinks that Seungcheol has feelings, too. He can say that it is true because Seungcheol and Jisoo are being too obvious to Jeonghan.

 

Today is Friday. Their last subject is Math and their teacher dismissed them early.

“Hey angel!” Seungcheol called as he went to Jeonghan and put his arm on Jeonghan’s shoulder

“What is it?” Jeonghan, who just closed his bag’s zipper, asked

“Can I sleep over at your house?”

“Why?” Jeonghan asked as he looked at Seungcheol

“My mom will be out in three days for some work. So, I would like to stay at your house for awhile.” Seungcheol explained

“How about your restaurant?” Jeonghan asked

“My uncle and my aunt will be in charge there. Don’t worry about it.” Seungcheol said and smiled. His dimples are shown.

“Aigoo. Fine! How about your house? Who will be there to guard?”
“No one. Don’t worry. I’ll just lock it.”

“You can’t do that! What if someone breaks in your house?” Jeonghan asked worriedly

“Why are you so worried? How about sleep over at my house?”

“Uhm. I’m going to tell my mom first.” Jeonghan said and smiled cutely

“Sure. Let’s go!”

 

At Yoon family’s house…

“Mom! Can I sleep over at Seungcheol’s place?” Jeonghan asked his mom who is cooking at the kitchen

“When will you go back?” Mrs. Yoon asked

“Sunday morning.”

“Sure, no problem! Just call me if you have a problem.” Mrs. Yoon said as she pinched Jeonghan’s cheek

“Okay, mom. I’m going to pack my things now.” Jeonghan said and his mom nodded

 

At Choi’s house…

“What should we eat for tonight?” Jeonghan asked as he sat down on the sofa in the living room

“There’s no food left but I have ice cream here.” Seungcheol said as he looked at what’s inside his refrigerator

“Let’s eat it!” Jeonghan said cutely

Seungcheol got the ice cream and eat it with Jeonghan in the living room. They eat the ice cream while talking about each other happily. When the container is already empty, Jeonghan asked, “It’s empty. Where should I put this?”

“Just leave it there. I’ll clean it.” Seungcheol said as he pointed on the table beside the sofa. Then Jeonghan put the empty container on the table beside the sofa, and then went back to their topic.

“What’s our topic again?” Jeonghan asked

“Uhm. I-“ Seungcheol’s words were cut off by Jeonghan

“Let’s go watch a movie before we go to sleep.” Jeonghan suggested

“Sure! But I only have horror movies.” Jeonghan pouted. Seungcheol knows that Jeonghan doesn’t want horror movies.

“Then, let’s go to sleep.” Seungcheol said and stood up

“Sleep already? But it’s only 09:45PM.”
“What time do you want to sleep?”

“12AM.” Jeonghan chuckled

“Seriously, Yoon Jeonghan?! Let’s just go to bed and talk to each other until we both fall asleep.”

“That’s boring!” Jeonghan sighed. “Fine! I changed my mind. Let’s just go to sleep.”

 

The two went to Seungcheol’s room. Jeonghan saw there’s only one bed inside the room.
“Where should I sleep? There’s only one bed here.” Jeonghan said and looked at Seungcheol

“You’re going to sleep here in my room with me.”

“Okay then, I’ll sleep on the floor.” Jeonghan said and went inside Seungcheol’s room

“No, you can’t sleep on the floor.” Seungcheol said as he closed the door

“Where do you want me to sleep? Can I use your parents’ room? I’m going to sleep there.” Jeonghan said as he sat on the edge of Seungcheol’s bed

“You can’t! It’s locked.”

“What the- Ugh! I’m just going to sleep in the living room.” Jeonghan was about to leave the room but Seungcheol grabbed his wrist quickly and said, “We’re going to sleep on my bed.”
“To-together? That’ll be awkward, Seungcheol. We-we’re both male!” Jeonghan said awkwardly and chuckled a bit

“No, it’s okay. We’re friends, right?” Seungcheol said and smiled

“Fi… Fine. If that’s what you want.” Jeonghan dropped his bag on the floor and laid his self on the bed.

“You’re going to sleep now? I thought you want to sleep at 12AM.” Seungcheol said. Jeonghan looked at him and said, “I said I changed my mind! I’m going to sleep now. Good night, Choi Seungcheol!” Then Jeonghan turned around and closed his eyes.

Seungcheol laid his self beside Jeonghan quietly.

“Good night, angel!” Seungcheol mumbled

 

Next day…

JEONGHAN POV

I woke up first and saw Seungcheol still sleeping. I looked at the wall clock in his room, it is only 06:30 in the morning. I don’t know why I woke up early.

Since it’s still early, I decided to stay on the bed and stare at Seungcheol’s face for awhile. He’s really handsome! I really don’t know what I feel towards him. My feelings are really different. I think I already like him. I mean, love him! I smiled while staring at his face.

“Why are you smiling?” He suddenly asked. His eyes were still closed. I was shocked. I don’t know that he’s awake, too.

“No, I’m not smiling!” I lied

“You think I’m fool?” He finally opened his eyes

“No, you’re smart.” I chuckled

“So, why are you smiling while staring on my face? Is there something on my face?” He asked. Our faces were really close to each other. It is really awkward! I can’t move. I don’t know why. Is it because I like being like this?

“There’s nothing on your face.” I answered

“The, why are you smiling?” He asked again. He really wants to know what the reason is.

 “Choi Seungcheol! Why are you so naughty?” I asked as I sat up. “We should have our breakfast now.”

“I’ll get up after 10 minutes.”

“Then, I’ll eat my breakfast first.” I was about to get off of the bed but he suddenly pulled me. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

I’m now on his top. I can feel his hot breath through my face. I was really shocked. I don’t want this! We’re both MALE. It is so awkward.

“Seungcheol! Please let go of me. I think you’re still at your dreamland.” I said with a tone of getting mad.

“Uhm..?” He only said that. What the ?!

“I SAID LET GO OF ME! I WANT TO EAT MY BREAKFAST NOW!” I yelled. He suddenly pushed me because he was shocked by my yell. I fell on the floor.

“Awww…” I said while rubbing my

“Oh! I’m sorry, Jeonghan.” He apologized. Finally! He’s full awake.

“It’s okay. I’m going to the kitchen now.” I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen alone.

 

SEUNGCHEOL POV
I got full awake because Jeonghan yelled to me. I think he’s mad already because of my damn weir and awkward actions towards him.

“Aish! I shouldn’t do that.” I slapped my face

He went to the kitchen now to have his breakfast. I really want to say ‘sorry’ in million times to him. It was really awkward! Oh my gosh, Choi Seungcheol! Please don’t forget to control yourself. I know Yoon Jeonghan is really so damn pretty but he’s still a male like me. Aigoo! I’m really going crazy about this.

I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast, too. I saw Jeonghan eating quietly in the kitchen. Then I sat on the chair in front of him. He’s really quiet and he’s not even looking at me. I think he really got mad on me,

“I’m sorry.” I said

“Hmmm?”
“I said I’m very sorry about wha-“
“it’s okay. Forget about it.” My words were cut off by him

“Are you mad?”
“No.” He said simply

“Uhm. Let’s go out later, can we?” I asked, trying to change the mood

“Sure.”