Kiss

My Angel

JISOO POV

Today is my aunt’s birthday. My mom baked a cake for my aunt. It is very delicious! I want to give at least 3 slices of this cake to Jeonghan.

“Mom! Can you give me at least 3 slices of the cake?” I asked as I entered the kitchen

“Why three? You’ve eaten already, right?” She asked and sat on the chair

“I know I’ve eaten already. I mean, I’m going to give it to Jeonghan.”

“Why?”
“Because I want him to taste of what you just baked.” I smiled

“Okay then.”

“Thank you, mom.” Then I sliced 3 for Jeonghan

I decided to go to their house and give this. I hope he’ll like it.

When I already arrived at his house, I knocked on the door and it opened by his mom.

“Good morning, Mrs. Yoon! Is Jeonghan there?” I asked politely

“I’m sorry, Jisoo. He’s not here but he’ll be back tomorrow morning.”

“Why? Where is he right now?” I asked curiously

“He’s at Seungcheol’s house. He’s going to sleep over there.”

WHAT?! HE’S AT SEUNGCHEOL’S HOUSE?! WHAT IS HE DOING THERE?!
“When did he leave?”
“Just yesterday. Why? Are you going to do something important with me?”

“Nothing, Mrs. Yoon. I just want to give something to him.” I smiled

“Why don’t you go at Seungcheol’s place and give it to him there?”
“No, Mrs. Yoon! It’s okay. I’m just going to leave it here and give it to him when he comes back.”
“Okay, sure!” She said then I gave the container (with 3 slices of cake inside) to her

“By the way, what’s in this?” She asked, referring what’s inside the container

“It is a cake made by my mom because it is my aunt’s birthday today.” I said

“Oh. Thank you, Joshua!” Mrs. Yoon said then she closed the door

 

I was deciding if I’m going to visit Jeonghan at Seungcheol’s house or not but I already thought of my final decision. I’m just going to the park instead of going at Seungcheol’s place.

 

When I already arrived at the park, I just sat on the bench and sighed. I got jealous and I felt pain when Mrs. Yoon said that Jeonghan is at Seungcheol’s house. I don’t know what I feel but I think I really love him now. This sounds really crazy! Seriously.

 

I was looking around when I heard two persons talking each other loudly. I turned around and saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan eating ice cream. It looks like they’re quarreling about the ice cream. It looks like Seungcheol wants to taste Jeonghan’s ice cream but Jeonghan doesn’t want to, while Seungcheol’s arm on his shoulders. I was just shocked! I didn’t expect that I’m going to meet them here.

When Jeonghan’s eyes landed on me, I suddenly turned back pretending that I didn’t see them.

“Isn’t that Joshua?” I heard him said, saying my English name.

I didn’t respond when I heard that. I just sat still on the bench and lowered my head.

“Really, Yoon Jeonghan! How he could be here? He must be at your coffee shop right now, working there.” I heard Seungcheol said

“Oh, maybe he is.” I heard Jeonghan chuckled a bit. “Let’s go to that swing!” He said cutely while pointing on the swing

His cute voice. I really miss it! I really miss all the times we’ve gone together. This park is really unforgettable to me because Jeonghan and I met here and started to become friends.

“Stop it, Jeonghan. It’s so childish!” I heard Seungcheol said

“I hate you! All what I suggest is childish for you.” I saw him pouted. That cute lips.

I should leave here. I don’t want to see all sweet things that they’re going to do even though they’re not a real couple. They’re just best friends, Hong Jisoo!

I stood up and left the park quietly.

I just went back to my home and rest there.

 

Monday, Lunch time.

“Jisoo-yaaah!” Jeonghan said cutely as he went to Joshua

“Yes, Jeonghan? You’re so happy. Is there something happened?”

“Nothing much. I just want to say thank you for the cake that you gave.”

“Oh. That… It’s nothing but you’re welcome, angel.” Joshua chuckled

“By the way, I’m sorry I was not home that time. I didn’t receive it by my hands.” Jeonghan said

“It’s not a big problem, Jeonghan.” Joshua smiled. “Where were you that time?” Joshua asked, even though he knew it already. He just want to know if Jeonghan will say the truth.

“Uhm. I was at our school’s library. I searched for something.” Jeonghan lied

“Oh… Really? I think you really had fun.” Joshua sighed

“Huh? Had fun for what?” Jeonghan asked curiously

“Oh! It’s nothing. Sorry.” Joshua bowed his head a little. “I’m going to the canteen now. You should eat your lunch, too.”

“Don’t worry. I’m going to have my lunch, too. I’m just waiting for someone.”

“Seungcheol, right?”

“How’d you know?”

“Well. Besides me, he’s just the close friend that you have here.”

“Oh, yes.” Jeonghan chuckled

“I’m going now. Make sure you’ll eat well.” Joshua said and left

 

Dismiss time…

“Let’s go to the Lotte World!” Jeonghan said, while on the way home with Seungcheol.

“You crazy! I don’t have money right now. Let’s go there next time.”

“Fine. I’m just saying that I want to go there.” Jeonghan pouted

After that, they’re just silent until they reached Jeonghan’s house.

 

“Thanks, Seungcheol! You should go home now. Let’s just meet tomorrow.” Jeonghan said and smiled then he was about to open his house’s gate when Seungcheol suddenly pulled him and kissed him on the lips. Jeonghan’s eyes widened and he’s just frozen at his place.

Seungcheol slowly ended their kiss and looked at Jeonghan’s cute shocked face. He pinched Jeonghan’s cheek and said, “Get in your house now.”

“Oh! Yeah… I-I should… Bye! Le-let’s just… meet again tomorrow.” Jeonghan said and went inside his house.

“Oh, you’re here. How’s school today?” Mrs. Yoon asked his son, who is his mind still at his kiss with Seungcheol.

“Hey Jeonghan…” Mrs. Yoon called again as she stood in front of her son

“Hey Jeonghan! Is there a problem?” Mrs. Yoon asked again while waving her hands in front of Jeonghan’s face

“Oh! Mom… I’m sorry. I just.. I’m just thinking something but don’t worry everything’s fine.” Jeonghan smiled

“Is that so? Okay then, go to your room now and rest.” Mrs. Yoon said then Jeonghan went to his room and organized his things.

After organizing his things, he laid his self on his bed and remembered what just happened earlier to him with Seungcheol.

“Did he really kiss me?” Jeonghan thought and touched his lips

He remembered how Seungcheol pulled him and pinched his cheeks cutely.

“He really did, right?” He asked his self once again

“Aigoo! Really? I’m going crazy! Why did he do that?”

“Why did he really do that?”

“What’s on him?”

Jeonghan kept asking his self until he noticed that he’s blushing.

“Yoon Jeonghan! Why are you blushing? You better shut up. Don’t think anything more than you thought.” He said while rolling on his bed then he heard his mom knocked on the door and asked, “Jeonghan, are you okay?”

“Huh? Yes, mom. I’m okay. I’m going to sleep now! Good night.” Then he buried his head under his pillow.