Take Care Of You

My Angel

SEUNGCHEOL POV
Our family's urgent meeting was done. I told my mom that I am going to Jeonghan's house first before I go home. My dad used my car, so I just walk my way to Jeonghan's house.

When I'm already near Jeonghan's, my feelings became excited because I will see his beautiful angelic face again but I saw two boys beating a guy with a long blond hair. Is that really Jeonghan?

I ran to them and yes, it's Jeonghan got beaten by Wonho and Hyunwoo.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU ALL DOING?" I shouted madly. They stopped and looked at me

"Seungcheol-ah..." Jeonghan said weakly then I saw his bottom lip bleeding and he already has a bruise on the right side of his eye.

When I saw that, I felt pain! I hate seeing him I pain. Why do I really care so much about him? Because I do really like him! So much. But I don't know how I will say these feelings to him.

After seeing him like that, I went to those two boys and beat them both. I tried all what I can do just to make them leave my angel alone. I don't care if my lips are already bleeding. I'm still beating them as much as I want.

When Wonho already fell down, I can feel he's going to give up now. He's really in pain now, even his friend, Hyunwoo and of course, me too.

"Please leave..." I said as Wonho stood up helped by Hyunwoo

"Fine... You won! I'm going to leave now." Wonho said and rolled his eyes then they left

"Hey Jeonghan! Are you okay?" I asked worriedly while he's trying to stand up. I helped him to stand up because I know he can't.

"Do you think I'm okay, Choi Seungcheol?" He asked as he pointed on his bleeding lip

"Oh... Sorry, I shouldn't ask that." I chuckled a bit

He tried to walk but failed. He almost fell on the ground but because of me, he didn't fall. I caught him quickly.

We stared at each other. He is really not moving and I can feel he is shaking. His eyes are widened.

"Oh... Your leg hurts, too. I must give you a piggy back ride, may I?" I suddenly interrupted awkwardly as I lowered my body, making him to accept me to give him a piggy back ride.

"No. It's okay! You don't need to do that." Jeonghan said as I looked at him. His cheeks are red. Are you blushing? Why?

"Please let me give you a piggy back ride." I begged. He just sighed and do what I want

I brought him to his bedroom when we already arrived at his house. He laid his self on his bed and mumbled something.
"What?" I asked

"I said leave. I can cure myself." He said weakly. No, I can't leave you like this.

"No, Jeonghan. I'm going to clean your wounds before I leave!" He didn't reply on what I said. I just heard him sighed then I looked at him. His eyes are closed, he must be tired.

I left his room for awhile to look for their first aid kit. When I already found it, I went back to his room and cure him. His bruise on his flawless pretty face, his left leg in pain, his wounds on his arm, and his lip which bled earlier and it's now dry.

Since he already fell asleep, I decided to sleep beside him. Not sleep beside him on the same bed but I'm sitting on the chair beside his bed and sleep there.

=============================

Seungcheol woke up and saw Jeonghan still sleeping. He looked at the time and it is 08:52AM. It's been an hour since their first class started. Seungcheol decided to be absent today because his body hurts and he needs to take care of Jeonghan because he got beaten up, too.

Jeonghan's eyes opened and saw Seungcheol sitting on a chair beside his bed.

"Oh, you're awake." Seungcheol said and smiled

"Did you spend your night here?" Jeonghan asked as he sat up weakly

"Uhm. Yes, I fell asleep after cleaning your wounds." Then the door opened, it is Mrs. Yoon

"Oh. You're both awake. Go down to the kitchen and eat your breakfast." Mrs. Yoon said with a smiled then she closed the door

"Get up now, angel." Seungcheol said as he reached his hand to Jeonghan to help him to stand up

~~~

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Yoon! I fell asleep here." Seungcheol said and bowed his head

"You don't need to say sorry, It's nothing to me." Mrs. Yoon said and smiled

"What happened yesterday? Why are you both have bruises?" Mrs. Yoon asked worriedly

"There are two bullies in our school. They always bully new students! They'd already done that to me." Seungcheol explained

"Really? Why teachers don't kick them out?" Mrs. Yoon asked

"I don't know." Seungcheol sighed

"So, are you going to attend school today?" Mrs. Yoon asked

"No, I want to rest." Seungcheol said

"Me, too. My whole body hurts." Jeonghan said

"Then I'll let you rest." Mrs. Yoon said

After having their breakfast, Seungcheol helped Mrs. Yoon to clean the kitchen while Jeonghan went to his bedroom already to rest his body in pain.

"I really want to kill that Wonho! I hope he'll not bully me anymore." Jeonghan mumbled then the door opened by Seungcheol. "Why are you still here?" Jeonghan asked as he sat up

"Why you really want me to leave? I'm just going to get my bag and leave." Seungcheol said. He was about to get out of the room but Jeonghan suddenly called him.

"What?" Seungcheol turned around to looked at Jeonghan

"Why are you so kind to me?" Jeonghan asked

"Because you're my friend... I should be nice to my friends." Seungcheol said and chuckled a bit

"No... I mean, every time I get hurt, it looks like you're getting hurt, too."

"Jeonghan-ah... Don't misunderstand anything, okay?" Seungcheol said and smiled

Jeonghan didn't say anything after Seungcheol answered.

"So... I'm going now. See you tomorrow!" Seungcheol said as he waved his hands then he left the room.