I Know

Like A Fool

 

Tzuyu was happily eating her lunch alone,enjoying the time with herself.But then suddenly a girl sitted beside her "Hey Yoda." 

She showed her a serious face and pinched Dahyun. "Not here dubu!" some of the students stare at them with a weird face."Why?" the pale-skinned girl chuckled,looking around the cafeteria.

"You're embarassed?" she added.

"A little,please don't call me Yoda~" her Korean is improving.Thanks to Dahyun who teaches her.

When the other girl is speaking Dahyun found herself staring at the girl passed by. 'Wow...she's so pretty.' her eyes stucked at her direction.It's like the whole world stops for a while,it's the first time she experienced this kind of thing.

"Hey.Dahyun,are you okay?" Tzuyu eyes wander at the girl Dahyun was looking at.She waved her hands infront of her face.

She blinked a few times,"Huh? What?" Tzuyu's bugging made her back into her own self.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." she answered,her face turned red as tomato.

Although they just met yesterday,They are really close to each other.She knew some facts about her,and she knew if she's lying or not,well she's easy to read.

"I know her name..." Tzuyu said making the other girl choked.

"Really?!" Dahyun widened her eyes.

"She's a sunbae.The name is Im Nayeon" she said with confidence.

'Im Nayeon? even her name is beautiful!' she thought.

It's a new feeling for Dahyun,why does she attracts her so much? All she can think is her name.

♦♦♦

Sana didn't go to school today,she's sick.She's just lying on her bed,resting.Her whole body is covered with a sheet.

Her phone suddenly beeped.She looked at it,it's a message from Mina.Instead of putting 'Mina' on her contacts.,she saved her name as 'penguin'.

"Sana-chan...are you feeling well now?" -penguin

"A little." A small smile formed on her pale face.

"Did you already eat?" -penguin

"Yes."

"Uh...did you take your medicines?" -penguin

The messages she sent was all curious questions.The topic was all about Sana's condition.

"Yah,don't need to worry.I'm fine."

"If you're bored just look at my pictures.It will make you happy...hahaha" -penguin

'I don't want to...because if i did that i will miss you more than i missed you already...' she typed but then erased it,she noticed herself that she sound so cheesy.

She doesn't like what's happening to her right now,'Is it because i'm sick?' she thought.Just thinking about Mina makes her smile like an idiot and she doesn't know why, "Maybe my mind needs some rest." she put her phone aside and sleeps.

 

 

The teacher asked Mina to bring a tower of papers to the office.It was heavy,but she didn't complain.

While walking at the hallway, a girl was running to her direction and bumped to her,causing both of them fall on the ground.The papers she was holding scattered around the area.

Mina stands up quickly and she gathered all the papers on the floor.

"Sorry I didn't saw you..." she heard a sweet voice coming from the girl,she stops and look at her for a moment,the girl stay still on her position.

"Oh my gosh,are you hurt?" Mina run towards her and bent down to help her to get up.The girl look at her with a sparkling eyes.

The red haired girl stared at her,waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm alright...let me just help you with the papers..." she smiled,showing her bunny-like teeth.

It  was cute,no...she was cute.Mina thoughts were skipping around her mind as slowly picked up the papers around her.

When they already picked all of the papers they started walking,heading to office.

"It is not heavy? there's too many of them.By the way I'm Im Nayeon...from class 3-A."

Knowing that she's a sunbae,she starts to speak in a formal way,"Myoui Mina from class 2-A...sunbaenim." she bowed 90 degrees to show respect to her sunbae.

Nayeon laughed a bit at her for being formal and her sudden action,"No need to speak at me like that..." she said as she placed tons of papers on the office table.Mina followed her and place the rest of them.

She thanked Nayeon for helping her and headed outside.'I didn't know that she's a sunbae.'

♦♦♦

"Tzuyu~ please help me with my problem~" Dahyun begged using her undying aegyo, but the tall girl ignored her.

However,she didn't stop and kept on bothering her.

Finally she spoke "Ugh.Fine! What is it?" Tzuyu said while crossing her arms.

"About Nayeon...i want to get closer to her~" Dahyun played with her hands as she said those words.

Tzuyu is correct.Her problem is about the bunny Nayeon.Well she can't go back in time and tell the dubu that she doesn't want to help her.The atmosphere between them became quiet,no one is talking,they were just standing and staring at each others faces.

But Dahyun broke the ice between them "So? any plan?"

"Yes."

"What is it?!"

"Stalk her."

Stalking? she will never do that thing,unless it was the only one way left to get closer to the girl.

"Hey.Let's not do that! it will make her afraid of me and avoid me..." she let out a pout.a cute pout,causing Tzuyu to smile.

"Then,what?"

They stay still on their spot and think hard.

"Uhh...what if i give her a gift and confess to her that i like her? or just befriend her?" Dahyun suddenly speaks

Tzuyu flinched.

She doesn't like her plan,she think that her idea was better.Stalking people is not her daily life but it is the way to get more information about the sunbae.

"No.What if she reject you?!"

The older girl frowned at her words.Why she didn't think about that? rejecting someone is so cruel.And she know that it will hurt her forever.

"You're right...let's just go home." Dahyun said with a sad tone.

Tzuyu didn't intend to make her sad,the words just suddenly came out from without knowing it.Seeing bright Dahyun sad makes her feel sad too.

"Don't worry dubu~ I'll make a plan when i got home...but please can you smile?"

"Really?!" her eyes widened.

"Yup."

"Oh Yoda~ you're so kind~" Dahyun hugged her like there's no tomorrow.

The younger stands like a statue,not moving an inch.for some reason,she doesn't want to broke the hug.

'Smile.That's all i want."

♦♦♦

Sana was watching tv,but still...she's bored. "Why am i like this?" she talked to herself.

After a few minutes,she heard the front door opened.

"Sana? Gosh why you didn't lock the door?" Mina yelled.

"Mina? why are you here?!" Sana yelled back.

The red haired girl steps towards Sana "Ah~ it's becase i wanted to see you.I bought some fruits and veggies.Did you already eat?"

Sana shook her head,"I'm a little hungry~"

"I'll cook for you."

"Serious?"

Mina responded with a hum.

Actually she's not that good at cooking,Sana is the one who always cooks.Once,she almost burned the whole kitchen,luckily Sana was there with her.

She headed to the kitchen to do the thing,leaving Sana on the couch "Mina,you can do it." she whispered to herself.

 

After a few hours of cooking,finally she succeed without burning the whole house. "I hope it's not bad." she said while staring on her masterpiece.

The time has come and she headed to Sana with a plate on her hands. "Oh.Finish?" Sana asked.

"Yes." Mina nodded,slightly nervous.

Without hesitatinng,Sana ate it "Wow.Mina it's so gooooood~"

The red-haired girl relieved from nervousness.

Seeing the happy squirrel eating made her smile.She sitted beside her and stare at her face.

'Sana,i know that you will like it.'


Sorry for the lame chapter and sorry for the late update :( I'm busy with school so...yeah.Hope you enjoy it~ :)

Don't hesitate to subscribe,comment and upvote~