Unsaid Confession

Like A Fool

"I shouldn't have done that." Sana said to herself as she walked on the road alone, holding the letter in her hand.

"I'm sorry Mina..."  tear threatening to flow but she held it in.She unconsciously kicked the rock in her way that landed on a random place.

She was a bit sad.Mina didn't even give her a chance to explain the whole thing.

It broke her heart into pieces, but it's her fault anyway.She shouldn't have done that.

Sana was about to walk across the street when a car suddenly pop out from nowhere.Her feet froze and can't move, she gulped and closed her eyes but someone pulled her away from the road.

"Ah!" she shouted.

 

"You almost hit by a car." She exclaimed, hand in Sana's waist.

Sana squinted her eyes unable to see her face due to darkness.However, she can recognize her voice and the way she speaks...could it be her?

Sana leaned closer to her and was taken aback when she saw her face.

"T-Tzuyu?" Her voice shakes.

They stay still like that for about a minute then Tzuyu let go of her.

Tzuyu smiled at her weakly.The way Sana stare at her with those sparkling eyes of hers make her remember of someone.

Damn.But why does she find Sana cute? looking elsewhere when they made eye contact and tilting her head like a puppy is the most adorable thing she saw in her life.Tzuyu can't hold herself but to smile widely at the cute sight.

Somehow, the way she feels towards her is different from earlier.

 

 

 

Different.Really Different.

 

 

 

Okay, she likes Sana too.But not the way she likes Dahyun.

Dahyun is in her heart until now and that will never change.No one can replace Dahyun from that position.

Tzuyu just needs to stop all the hurt she was experiencing.That's it, nothing more.And she thinks that this is the best way.

 

 

Sana is about to tell her the real thing.That she is not the one she will confess to.

But Tzuyu interrupt her,

"Sunbae, is it possible that I like you too?" She said boldly as she stared deeply into her eyes.

Sana blinked a few times to her sudden confession.

Is that even a confession?

She didn't know that Tzuyu like her? since when?

Sana froze.But an idea came across her mind.

What if she go out with Tzuyu? will Mina get jealous? But this is not right.She will hurt two people at the same time.And Mina don't like this kind of thing...

Except, if she get caught.Yeah, right.She will act like a professional and make Mina admit that she likes her too.No one can blame her, she was desperate to get Mina's affection. 

Sana praised herself for being a good thinker.Thanks to her brain.

Just don't fall Sana, don't fall

1 2 3

ACTION!!!

 

"so...you like me too? that means you're mine?" Sana smirked.

The younger of the two nodded shyly.

Sana jumped up and down and hugged her after.

Tzuyu eyes widened, she never expect that Sana is a weird person.

She doesn't want the hug to end but Sana pulled away quickly and hold her hands.

"You're mine now."

-

"Am I jealous? w-why is-" Mina halted from her tracks when she saw Sana hugging someone across the street.

Her face become more sadder when she realized that the girl was Tzuyu.

"they're together now huh?" She sighed deeply as she watched the two.

"well that was fast." She laughed but her face turned quickly into a serious one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should have confessed to you first..."