I'm Here

Like A Fool

"Don't cry... I'm here." Nayeon said as she sitted beside the crying girl.

Mina quickly looked away, not wanting the older girl to see her puffy face. She covered her face with her both hands and wiped her remaining tears.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon questioned. Of course she knows that Mina wasn't fine, she was crying after all, Nayeon just want to make sure.

The younger only give her a nod in response. She tried to ask her again but she heard her suddenly sobbing.

Her heart broke into pieces by the sight in front of her and at the same time she want to know what's the reason why she's crying in the middle of the night in this quiet road.

The air between them went silent, Nayeon can clearly hear her sniffing sounds.

She wanted to hug her and comfort her but how can she do that? Mina even ignored her messages because she's creepy.

Nayeon sighed deeply as she think about the best way to do to stop this crying girl.

"Aren't you tired of crying?" she suddenly blurted out, making Mina to stare at her.

"Uh- I-I mean what happened?"

Nayeon's fingers fidget when she felt a pair of eyes looking directly into her.

Finally Mina stopped from crying and smiled like a crazy person. Nayeon raised a brow and gazes at her.

"What if the person you love fall in love with other person?" Mina said sternly.

"I'll be jealous?" Nayeon simply said, unsure of her answer.

Mina shrugged and leaned into her shoulder as she closed her eyes. Nayeon's eyes bulged to the younger's action. Her heart was pounding and being loud again.

"I want to sleep..." she mumbled, completely ignoring the fact that she's with the popular Im Nayeon.

Nayeon cheeks flushed red, she stayed still, can't make any move due to the younger's head resting in her shoulder.

"Uh... it's cold. Do you want to go to your home?"

A long silent replied to her, she waited but Mina isn't answering until she heard the younger was already snoring. She peeked at her face in the corner of her eyes and removed the hair covering her beautiful face and put it behind her ear.

"Who hurt you?" Nayeon said, like if Mina would wake up and answer her.

The atmosphere become colder, she saw Mina's lips tremble and her body was also shivering.

She does have a jacket but it can't protect her enough from the cold they were experiencing.

Nayeon went a little more closer to her and hugged Mina. It does work out, her body stopped shivering.

Her hug last long until the younger woke up and realize the situation she was in and pull out from Nayeon. Her face went a bit pinkish due to embarrassment.

"S-sorry, I didn't know that I was already sleeping in-"

"It's fine. Really." Nayeon cut her off with a soft smile. Mina smiled back at her and stood up from the hard ground.

"I'm going now." She bit her bottom lip.

"You should too." she added.

Nayeon stood up and clean the imaginary dirt in her clothes.

They stared at each other for a while, until one of them break the silence.

"Thank you." Mina said with a soft voice.

"You're welcome, whenever you need a pillow, I'm here."

Mina laughed, I think she's not that creepy at all, she's cute and funny...

"For now, bye." She said and waved her hands as she walked away from Nayeon.

"Bye." Nayeon whispered to herself and finally walked away from the spot she was standing.

-

I was happy at least there's one person who didn't leave me, and she's actually cute, her bunny teeth was adorable. But... I'm curious, why does my heart went crazy just by looking at her lovely face? By hearing her voice? My mood completely changed when she speaks, why does my heart telling me that I need her?

Mina looked at the ceiling of her room and then to the ring in her fourth finger,

Still, I like Sana. Why I'm being so idiot? Mina, she doesn't love you back, why are you keep thinking of that squirrel!

She removed the ring from her finger with a slight anger and put it inside the drawer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will win this match and take back what's mine...