Meet Me At The Park

Like A Fool

Mina woke up from the sun rays touching her face, and the delicious smell coming from her kitchen.

She got up confused, scratching her head "I know it smells good, but who the heck was at my kitchen?!" She said, eyes still half closed as she started walking to the kitchen.

She stood at the doorway, wiping her eyes with her hand to see the culprit clearly. As her vision got cleared, she saw a smiling Sana waving her free hand at her direction, "Good morning! You woke up early as i expected..." she spoke as she cooked breakfast.

Mina froze for a moment, doesn't know what to do.

Sana sensed Mina from her back not moving "Can you at least greet me a 'good morning'?" She chuckled, eyes on the food she was cooking.

"Uh..." Mina was about to speak but got cut bu Sana, "Today is Saturday, we will watch movies, right?" she said, preparing the table for them two.

Mina tried to seek an excuse from her mind but can't seem to find any. She doesn't want to spend her time with Sana, she broke her heart.

Sana stared at her zoning out and giggled, "how cute..."

The girl hear her statement, and a heat rushed to her face again. How can Sana make her feel this way after she broke her heart?

-

The two sitted across each other, and started to eat the breakfast Sana created.

The conversations between them was cold, Sana shared her memories with Tzuyu to Mina - which she doesn't like.

"Tzuyu likes puppies~ I want to buy her one someday..."

Mina stopped from chewing after hearing Tzuyu's name again, she put her spoon down.

She lost her appetite even Sana's dish is delicious.

The girl stood up, preparing to leave Sana but she felt a hand circled around her wrist, she looked down at Sana, "Hey, you're not done with your food yet..."

"Yeah. But I'm done with you..." she mumbled to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing, i'm going to watch tv." She said, removing Sana's hand and headed to the living room.

Sana is not that dumb to not notice the way she act, and she only act strange when she always brought up Tzuyu in their conversation, "Could it be?"

-

When Sana finished from eating, she followed Mina to the living room and sitted beside her on the couch, she steal glances at Mina as the girl's eyes glued on the tv.

Time goes by, but Mina hasn't move an inch, on the other hand, Sana looked at her peacefully, How can you be so beautiful?

Sana was busy staring at Mina when suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket. She took her phone out,

From Tzupaboo~:

"Hello~ paboo unnie where are you?"

To Tzupaboo~:

"Somewhere~"

From Tzupaboo~:

"Eyy... can i ask you for a date unnie?"

To Tzupaboo~:

"Okay, when?"

From Tzupaboo~:

"Today at the park near our school at 5:00 p.m, alright?"

Sana didn't respond anymore, not because she doesn't want to spend time with her 'girlfriend'. It's because she wanted, more like needed to stay at Mina's comfortable house and watch some movies until midnight like they always do.

She felt her heart race again as Mina's head fell right into her shoulder, the girl was sleeping. Again.

A wide smile plastered on Sana's face, "Hey, are you that sleepy?" asked Sana, poking her cheeks.

Mina's forehead formed a crease and swat Sana's hand away. She then hugged her by her waist,

"Stop making me feel this way Mina..."

-

Sana's happy side flew away when she saw Mina's phone on the table lit up. Her forehead formed a crease, she looked at the sleeping person before snatching her phone, "Sorry..." she said in a low tone, to herself.

From Tokkiunnie:

"Are you fine now?"

Sana, again took a glance at Mina before she got her eyes back to her phone,

To Tokkiunnie:

"Yeah..."

She replied.

From Tokkiunnie:

"Can you meet me at the park later?"

Don't tell me... Sana gulped the lump in .

To Tokkiunnie:

"Uhhh... what park?"

From Tokkiunnie:

"The park near the school~"

No.

To Tokkiunnie:

"Why?"

From Tokkiunnie:

"I just wanted to see you..."

Sana's blood boiled up from her messages, Wanted to see? What is her relationship with Mina?!

As soon as she typed on the keyboard, Mina suddenly woke up, Sana who is a quick squirrel, hid Mina's phone on her back.

Mina's eyes bulged as she stood up from the couch, "Where's my phone?!" She said, eyeing everything in the room.

"Did you see it?"

Sana shrugged, "No." She lied.

Mina took her eyes off Sana and went to her bedroom,

"Is it there?!" Sana yelled as she delete their previous conversation.

"No." The girl yelled back, searching under her bed.

"Dammit, where the he- Oww!" her words got cut by her head hitting the wood, "my head..." she whimpered in pain.

Sana slowly put the phone on the couch when the messages she sent to Nayeon got already deleted, she rushed to Mina after hearing her yelp.

"Hey..." she bent down to Mina's level, and rubbed the spot in her head.

"It hurts..." Mina said in a cute low tone.

Sana found her too cute despite how hurt she is right now.

Mina glared at her when she starred smiling, "Do you think it's funny?" She said angrily and stood up from the ground, still rubbing her head.

Sana froze. She didn't know that she offended Mina with her smile, "Hey, no. It's because you look cute... not that..."

-

Sana grabbed an ice and put it on Mina's head.

Mina stayed still, letting Sana to do the work, until she heard her phone rang,

"Where is it?!" She said, her ear trying to detect the device's location.

"Ah-ha!" She said, smiling when she found it on the couch covered by the pillows.

She answered the call right away as if it's very important, "Hello?"

"Mina-yah, why you didn't answer my messages?"

"What messages?"

"I send you many text messages..."

Mina checked her phone, only to see notifications coming from Nayeon,

"Sorry, my phone has gone missing, only found now..."

"Is that so? Okay, just read my messages. I'm going to hung up now. Bye."

"Bye."

Sana looked at Mina with a blank expression. She pull out her phone from her pocket with a sigh,

From Tzupaboo~:

"Unnie~~ I love you. See you later!"

 

I love you too... she said in her thought, but her eyes was on Mina.