Dahyun's Hero

Like A Fool

 

"Hmm...I wonder, will Sana make it today? it's already been 3 days too." Jihyo caught Mina talking to herself again, she's been like this since forever. "Yah.Didn't she said it to you?" Mina shifted her gaze to her friend "Said what?" she asked in a split second.Jihyo can understand it though (a bit). "Well,she messaged me on LINE last night, she said she'll be attending class today."

Did she heard it right? now she's feeling excited for Sana's arrival.But why Sana didn't said it to her too? they've been talking for so long last night and-whatever the reason is, she just want to see her friend right now.

Jihyo looked at the smiling girl beside her "Oh no...here she goes again."

 

♦♦♦

 

"So pretty..." Momo found herself looking at her reflection on her phone.Still waiting for Nayeon to come.She didn't expect her to be this late.Now she's getting bored by each second.

"What the heck?! She told me she will be here in just a minute!" She really can't take the boredom she was experiencing right now.It's killing her.

She headed outside the classroom to have some refreshing drink.

While walking at the hallway she saw the students forming a circle and shouting 'fight' repeatedly.She tried to come closer to the scene but she can't see it properly due to the students, blocking the view "Damn."

'What's happening here anyway?' 

She asked the student beside her who was probably been here earlier than her "Hey.What is going on here?"

"Some students fighting...it has just started.WHOO! FIGHT!" the student shouted after she answered Momo's question.

"Do they have manners? what kind of person are they!" Momo muttered under her breath.This people around here is stressing her out, like why would they keep on screaming? what if they just help?

 

*10 minutes before Momo's arrival*

 

"Yah.Kim Dahyun!!" an unknown scary voice shouted from Dahyun's back.She froze.She can hear the footsteps coming towards her.

"Yah.What do you think you're going to do to our Nayeon?!"

'Wait, what?' Dahyun is hella confused right now. 'going to do? to Nayeon?'

The girl grab Dahyun's jacket and forced her to turn around.Dahyun seem to know already what will happened next, this is simillar to those dramas she watched.It's either she let the girl to do whatever she wants or just fight her.The second one is impossible, there's 3 of them in her front now.

"So you are planning to do something to our Nayeon?!" the girl infront of her said, not letting go of the jacket.

'Why she can't let go of my jacket? is she interested with it?'

"Girls, show her some lesson..." the girl in the middle gesture her hand to attack Dahyun.

 

 

Dahyun shut her eyes, heart beating fast.She waited for the pain, but there seems no one touching her.Slightly she opened her eyes then saw a girl who dodge every slap that would hit her hard.

At first she thought it was Tzuyu but when the girl turn around and face her it's  actually a different person.How can she do that? She might have super powers.Even other students fear Nayeon's fans, but she's different.She have the courage to fight them.

After protecting her from danger, finally the girl approached her "Hey,are you fine?"

The only thing Dahyun can do now is being amazed. "Ye-yes i- i am..."

"Good.Who are them anyway?" the older girl asked as she watch the students run away.

"Uh...Nayeon sunbaenim's fans?"

"Oh~ i see~ Nayeon..." she paused a bit realizing where she is now "oh wait! Nayeon! gotta go now...by the way the name is Momo and you're welcome!" Momo waved her hand as she run to where the heck Nayeon is.

'She seems to know Nayeon...'

♦♦♦

After the scene ended Dahyun get inside her class.Lucky she's not late.But there's one thing crossing in her mind...she can't forget what happened earlier on the hallway.

And of course.The cool girl saved her precious life.The girl named Momo.By the thought of it she's not feeling scared about the incident she was involved, not at all.

When Tzuyu glance at her friend, she let out a not amusing face "Nayeon,again?" she really don't have an idea what the heck is with Dahyun this morning.She's searching for her for the whole time.She even thought Dahyun is avoiding her.

One brilliant idea again came into Tzuyu's mind.

.

"So, are you imagining such things about Nayeon in your head right now...don't you?" she winked playfully

By hearing Tzuyu's voice, Dahyun snap out of it and send a death glare to the younger "Yah.I'm not thinking about Nayeon right now, so how can i imagine such things you said??."

The cute funny face Dahyun made everytime when she's angry gives Tzuyu life.

"Now.What are you thinking right now?? stop staring at me like that." Dahyun move her head away.

"You're lucky that this beautiful person right here is staring at you." Tzuyu pointed at herself and act cutely.

"Are we friends?"

"Why? you want to level it up?" another tease from the younger came out.

It's more like a serious question than a tease.After realizing what she just said, her face heat up and became red so she cover it with both of her hands.

"Don't look at me!"

'Oh...what's wrong with this kid this time...' Dahyun rolled her eyes.

 

♦♦♦

"Minari!" Sana run to Mina and hug her tight.

Jihyo just stand beside them and watch the two being romantic at each other.

"Ah~ it's like we didn't see each other in a whole year! i missed you~" Sana patted Mina's head.

The next thing Sana did is unexpected...even she herself doesn't know what she just did...

well,she just kissed Mina's cheek...which is not bad, right? maybe she was just excited being with her again? or-

She's her bestfriend anyway...but the atmosphere between them became silent, it's the first time she did this to Mina.

Mina placed her right hand to the spot where Sana kissed her.

"Minari~ i-i umm... sorry.Don't misunderstand...it's just...i really missed you..." Sana explained, heart beating fast.

Jihyo wished that she wasn't in this scene right now, she manage to escape but her feet doesn't allow her to.The only thing she can do is to stand there with wide open.

"Don't worry it's okay...at least you missed me..."

Mina's sweet smile makes Sana smiled back at her.

'Tell me, do you feel the same way too?'


It's been 3 months? since i last updated this fic.I'm sorry for waiting so long T^T