The Plan

Like A Fool

 

Tzuyu got home early as usual,she headed straight to her bedroom and laid down,"What if i failed?" she sighed.

Her mind and her body is really tired.

Planning is so hard to her,she's not a love expert or a magician who can cast a spell and make someone fall in love or something like that.If she only have a power,she will make the person she loves to fall in love with her.

Suddenly, her phone vibrate and lits up.It's a message from Dahyun.

"Yoda can you come out for a second?" - Colorful Dubu

'Seriously?! i don't want to...'  she thought.

"Why?"

"I'm in front of your house,just open the door it's cold out here! do you want me to die?!" - Colorful Dubu

She rushed downstairs,and opened the door "Why are you here?" Tzuyu's brows met together

"I followed you and yeah...the plan.That's the reason why i'm here." Dahyun stated as she sits down on the couch.

Of course.The plan.There's no other way why she came at Tzuyu's house.

"I heard that Im Nayeon is a 'girl crush' " the younger said

"Girl crush? what's the meaning of that? crushing every girl in the school?" Dahyun's eyes were full of innocence,she really don't have any idea.

"No.It means that she's awesome or cool...something like that,"

Dahyun bob her head up and down for realizing the meaning of girl crush "Ah~ girl crush~"

Girl Crush Im Nayeon have many fangirls.Some of her fans tried to confess their feelings to her but she always reject them.Leaving them heart broken,however, they still support the girl crush.

"are you daydreaming? again?" Tzuyu said as she hit her arm slightly.

She can't help it,but to daydream about Im Nayeon.

"Hey.Why did you hit me?" Dahyun said playfully. "Come over here!" she grabbed the younger's hand and pulled her,causing her to fall on top of Dahyun.

Their face was only an inch away,Dahyun don't know but her heart beat faster.

The awkward atmosphere filled the room.

♦♦♦

Nayeon was strolling around the town with her friend Momo.The cold wind blew to their body. "So cold~" the blondie said and embraced herself.

But the girl crush did not pay attention to the blondie.Her brain was filled with Myoui Mina,wait...is the girl crush crushing on someone? if it is a crush,it's the first time she felt it. "So this is the feeling..."

Momo stared at her blankly "What?" her eyebrows met together.

"I said let's eat jokbal..." Nayeon said,letting out a sweet voice.The other girl jumped around and clapped her hands.She's happy to eat again,the last time she eat were about 5 minutes ago.

Nayeon smiled at her antics "come on,let's go now..."

"Okay~"

 

"Momo,i have something to tell you." The older girl uttered,

The blonde replied with a hum,

"After you finish eating,i'll tell you," Nayeon eyes wandered at Momo's face.

"Right now...you can't?" Momo said still eating her food. "come on,just tell me..."

"Okay.I have a crush..." She said while her eyes closed.

The other girl almost choked, "Crush?! How come?" her eyes grew big.

Nayeon explained everything about what happened yesterday,and Momo listened to her story until the end.

"Oh~ so it's a love-at-first-bump? that's cool...anyway,what's her name?"

If Nayeon tell her name,will she ? that's the problem,but she also needs help from the blonde.

"Myoui Mina...i think she's Japanese..."

By hearing the name,Momo shows a blank face and stops from eating "Myoui Mina?!! she's my childhood friend! wow...what's happening to me..."

"Childhood friend?"

"Mina is my friend when i'm still living in Japan,somehow it changed because I left her...and here i am...and i didn't know that she's studying here..."

Nayeon stared at her with a confuse face.

'Is this destiny?'

♦♦♦

"Yah,Yoda! get off me...you're heavy." Dahyun said in a playful tone,escaping from Tzuyu's body.

Tzuyu teased the older girl and leaned a little more closer.She stared at her lips,it's tempting her.

"What are you doing?! Yah! Yoda!" Dahyun closed her eyes as Tzuyu keep on leaning forward.

One sudden movement and they will kiss each other.

The situation is becoming more fun to Tzuyu,she felt like she needed to kiss the other girl's lips.But,no.She won't do that.Instead,she kissed Dahyun's cheek and pulled out.

Dahyun's eyes opened and she placed her hand on her cheek where Tzuyu kissed her.Her pale face turned into red.

"you look funny..." the younger stated and laughed at Dahyun's facial expression.

"Hey,stop it! Do you really want to help me or not?!" the older asked,still blushing.

"okay,i'll stop."

 

After a moment of weird situation,Tzuyu started to act like a normal person again "So~ where are we?" she took a glance at Dahyun and reached a paper from the table.

"Im Nayeon."

"Oh yeah.The plan,Just leave it to me...I will reveal it tomorrow."

'How can she act like that?' 

"A-alright.I'll leave now...uh...Bye." Dahyun smiled weakly as she leave Tzuyu's house.

"Bye~" Tzuyu stared at her until she vanished from her eyes.

"So cute~ Kim dubu i understand you...hitting by a cupid's arrow is so hard."

♦♦♦

"Ugh...i can't sleep! Is someone thinking about me?" Mina shut her eyes but still can't go to dreamland

She glanced at the clock on the wall,it's already past 12:00 in the midnight and she have a class tomorrow.

Her phone beside her rings;she picked it up and answered.

"Sana,why did you call? something happened?!"

She heard a heavy sigh from the other line.

"No.I just can't sleep tonight..."

"me too~"

"What should we do?"

Mina can seemingly see her expression right now,

"Are you thinking about me?"

Yup.Sana does think about her...but just a little.

"Yeh...how about you?"

"Yes...maybe?" a smile formed on Mina's face.

 

The night became interesting to them.They talk and share their thoughts to each other,until the other one didn't speak anymore.

"I guess she's sleeping right now...oh well.Sana-chan,sleep tight." she whispered to the phone and end the call.

"Hope she's okay right now..." Mina muttered as she shut her eyes and finally entered the dreamland.


updated! thank you for reading <3 love you all~

btw,congratulations to Gfriend!!! #Gfriend12thwin (I'm a buddy...lol...sorry)

who's watching produce 101 here?! omg! Kim SeJeong is soooo cute~  all of them are cute~ (again...sorry)

I'm fangirling too much XD

Enjoy reading~