With You

Like A Fool

(A/N: this chapter will be based on Dahyun's P.O.V.)

 

"Did you enjoy the food?" She said, tilting her head and looking at me like a cute lost puppy.

Ugh. I want to kidnap her and put her into my pocket. She's too cute! I can't resist it.

"Yes." I said, and there she is, still staring at me.

Please someone stop her or I will going to die.

"You look so pale." She suddenly halted from walking then pinched my cheeks.

"And squishy!"

I lowered my head to hide my already blushing face. But she still noticed it because of my pale skin.

"S-sorry about that..."

"You're just too cute..." she said shyly.

Damn. How can she be like this? How can she make my heart melt in just a second?

"C-can I hug you?"

My eyes widened. Am I dreaming? Or I'm just imagining things?

I stared at her, but she looks away quickly. I'm shocked that she was blushing too, like me.

"Sorry again..." she said as we continue to walk on the lonely road.

I like walking with someone I'm comfortable with, sharing my feelings, telling my lame jokes, holding my hand, just like Tzuyu. I missed her. I don't know what I'm feeling now, but as soon as I see that kid, I'm going to hug her tightly and don't want to let her slip from my arms.

I was so lost in my head when suddenly a warm hand hold mines, Nayeon was holding my hand and smiled at me, there she was again, being cute with those bunny teeth.

"Hey, your house is right there, right? I saw you go in there." she pointed at a random house, I followed the direction of her hand, It was Tzuyu's house not mine.

"I-it's not my house, it was Tzuyu's."

"Tzuyu? Who's she?" Her forehead formed a crease when she said Tzuyu's name.

"My friend." Yeah. Friend.

"Oh~"

"Mine is that way." She uses her head to point to the left path.

"We have to bid farewell then,"

"No~" she pouted and resisted, but let go of my hand anyway.

"Bye."

She nod her head in response, and drifted away,

I catch a last glimpse of her and finally walked away.

 

-

 

A figure of a girl was coming towards my direction, I don't know who it is but seem to know her.

I step closer to her, and smiled when I saw her face clearly, it was Momo.

"Momo sunbae!!!" I shouted but then clapped my hand to my mouth.

Gosh, why am I being too loud?

"Oh, hey. How are you?" She said, eyes on her ice cream.

"I'm fine. I'm with Nayeon sunbae earlier, she's your friend, right?" I stared at her, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. Good to know that you're fine." She said lazily, completely looking at me now. But I only saw an empty eyes.

Why is she cold towards me? Did I do something bad? We're not close though. I only saw her once, when she save my life...

"Gotta go now." Her words didn't even ends when she walked away from me, leaving me here, confused by her action.

I don't understand people sometimes. Oh, well...

I shrugged as I begun to go back on my tracks,

Maybe she was just experiencing something I don't know. Let me guess... heartbreak? well, I saw her eyes were teary...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why am I being so concerned about her?? Damn it Kim Dahyun! You have your own problems! Stop thinking or your brain will explode.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun. Stop it."

-

(A/N: sorry for the short chap.)