Feelings

Like A Fool

Nayeon grinned widely at the screen of her phone,waiting for Mina to reply.

She walk back and forth, feeling restless.

Then her phone vibrate and lits up.

Nayeon excitedly unlocked it.

It's a message.But not from the girl she really really like.Her smile turned into a disappointment look.

It's from Momo, and the message only contains a smiley face.

She throw her phone on top of her bed then think hardly of the reasons why she won't answer.

1.She doesn't know her.

2.She's busy

3.She just won't

4.All of the above

"Maybe I say something wrong?" She sighed.

-

Mina just woke up from her sleep.She realized that her phone is full of unread messages.Without looking who's the sender, believing that it's Sana (because she's the only one who message her for 100 times) she replied "I'm sorry, I just woke up..." then press the send button.

She scrolled down her inbox and saw the number.

'Oh no'

It's not Sana.

"What to do? What to do?" Mina jumped out of her bed.

She checked the unsaved number and noticed that it was the same number of the stranger.

-

Nayeon's phone lit up again.This time she ignored it believing that it's her friend.But there's something weird inside her.

She wants to open it.

And she did.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up..."

"Did Myoui Mina replied?! Is this even real?!!" she slapped herself three times

After knowing that she's awake, she grabbed the pillow beside her and burried her face to it and squealed.

Another message arrived coming from Mina.

 

     MINA 💖

I'm sorry.Wrong send.

It's okay.Oh! The person behind this screen is Im Nayeon.

Anyway,sunbae why are you asking me to-

Are you drunk? When you called?

No.Do I speak like a drunk person?

...................

Where did you get my phone number??

It's a secret~

................?

 

and that's the last text she received from Mina that night.She's a bit disappointed. Wishing that they can conversate more rather than this.

She waited for a good 1 hour for a reply.But there's none and it's getting late too.She wanted to sleep but can't. Still holding her phone, she looked at the conversation they have.

"Gosh.I'm creepy." She let out a long heavy sigh.

She shouldn't do that.Now Mina's probably going to avoid her and the worst, hate her.

"Should I apologize for being creepy?"

-

Sana searched for Mina's face in the crowd.She's holding a letter with cute prints and all of her feelings are written on it.

While waiting, she tried to practice her speech in front of many students "Can you go out with me?" she shook her head, she hated it. "No.I sound cheesy..." her forehead formed a crease.

After a few more practices she accidentally let out "I like you please go out with me!" loud while her both eyes closed.

"Really?"

Sana opened her eyes after hearing someone.She saw a shocked Tzuyu in her front, mouth agape and hands shaking.

She become nervous all of a sudden when the students gathered up and formed a circle, staring at them.

"I- no...I mean..I'm not-" her words trailed off when Mina appeared in her sight.

"Sana! what are you doing?" Mina gazed around the faces looking at her and landed on Tzuyu's "...and her?"

"This? Don't ask me.I don't know what just happened too."

Mina's eyes shifted to the letter in her hand then to her face.

Sana saw her staring at her hand so she hid the letter in her back.

She want to know what's going on and why is she like this.

"So you-" When Mina started to realize the situation the school bell ring, so the students walked to their respected classrooms.As well as them.

-

"Hey, what was that?" Mina asked, acting like she doesn't know.

She's questioning Sana who didn't even know what the heck happened.She stared at her eyes and saw a hint of anger.

"Are you fine?" She regretted her question and mentally slapped herself.

"Just answer me." Mina's voice suddenly raised.Loud enough to heard by students passing by them.

"Maybe you misunderstand the sight earlier...it's not what you think," She explained.

Mina stopped her footsteps and clenched her fists "yah.How can you know what I'm thinking?!" Each word, her voice keeps on raising.

Sana's cheek slightly became red.She moved her head down in embarassment.

As she think of the answer that she's going to tell, Mina suddenly flew away from her.

"Wait.Hey, wait for me!" She chased her,

-

'I like you please go out with me!'

Tzuyu's mind went blank as the thought came across again.Why does Sana said that? Its really confusing her right now.She didn't even noticed Dahyun's presence.

Dahyun was watching her facial features and each second she is amazed by how the younger looks.

"You're pretty." the word suddenly slipped from her tongue.

"What do you want from me? Why are you telling that I'm pretty?" Tzuyu is half annoyed, assuming that the girl only wanted to tell a story called 'Im Nayeon'.

"Huh? I'm not lying, you're really pretty upclose" Dahyun said, leaning towards her even more.

A moment earlier a girl just confessed to her and now Dahyun is saying that she's pretty? And she's not helping.Not at all.

"Please let me breathe." Tzuyu muttered under her breath.

"Why are you not talking to me? are you perhaps avoiding me?" Dahyun frowned.

"Am not." She simply answered.

"Then why?"

"I just have one problem."

"What is it exactly?" She doesn't know why, but her heart keeps on beating fast when Tzuyu stared at her seriously.

"Why are you curious? It's not important." Tzuyu ignored her, it's not because she hate her for something, she just don't know what to do.

After that, none of them speak.Dahyun walked right into her desk and start to read a book, which is not her thing.

The two of them forget the plan they were working for, they forget all about it.

-

Dahyun sitted on the bench outside the school campus and waited for nothing, she want to be alone for a moment and be relaxed.

But somehow it didn't worked.Some things is bothering her,

The thought of Nayeon suddenly flashed on her head, she smiled a bit but don't feel anything anymore.

It's weird cause when she instantly think of Nayeon she felt her heart beat fast and now the sunbae is in front of her.

 

Wait. In front of her? Is she dreaming? 

Dahyun blinked repeatedly at the sight.After knowing that she's really in front of her, she stood up and froze.

She scanned what she was doing and walked to her place

"Uh...sunbaenim? do you need help?" she asked but receive nothing.

Nayeon who is busy picking the things she had dropped didn't mind the voice she heard.

Dahyun bit her lower lip as she looked down at her.Why can't she feel anything? Why can't she feel the way she feel towards Tzuyu?

Wait.Tzuyu? feel towards Tzuyu??

 

"Oh.Hey, how many minutes have you been standing there?" Nayeon said as she noticed her presence.

Dahyun who is spacing out came back to reality.

"Uh? Me?" She said, pointing to herself.

"Yep."

"I - uh..." She trailed off when a very familiar voice called her name.

"KIM DAHYUN!!!" a bunch of students shouted that make the two look at them.

Nayeon shifted her gaze to the younger and then to the students,

The students are holding some weapons and Dahyun is sure they will beat the hell out of her

"Run.sunbae." Dahyun grabbed her hand and dragged her to somewhere where they hid themselves.

"What was that?" Nayeon asked, eyes wide open about what happened.

Is she dumb or an idiot? Didn't she know how many admirers she have?

The younger continued to look around, and make sure that they were safe.She became reddish when she felt her hand still holding Nayeon's.

Her hand is soft like a cotton candy but uncomfortable to touch, unlike Tzuyu's, her hand is-

Tzuyu? again? It doesn't make sense at all, why do she keep thinking about her? Besides her crush is with her now.She should be happy with this moment in her life.

"Hey.Is that-"

"Your fans."

Nayeon look at her in confusion, "then why are they chasing you? and they have deadly weapons!"

Dahyun can't explain the situation she was involve right now, she's in the middle of something.She can't recognize the place and the way out.

She's doomed.

It's already 6:00 in the evening and Nayeon have an appointment.

"Do you know where are we?" She asked as she scanned the dark place.

"N - no. " Dahyun shook her head, getting a bit scared about the unfamiliar surrounding.

Nayeon is getting pissed off, she shouldn't have dragged her here.She leaned her back on the wall and crossed her arms,she can't do anything, she dropped her stuff while running and her phone was there.

"So, what now?" A hint of anger showed on her face.

"I will find the way out." Dahyun assured her.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: sorry for the lame chap.)