Strawberry Cupcake

Like A Fool

Momo failed at searching for Nayeon so she get back to her class and when she opened the door she saw the girl she was looking for, peacefully smiling to the letters, chocolates and gifts that she received from her admirers.

Momo sitted beside her quietly and stared at the gifts "Ehem."

"Oh~ Momoring~ you're here! where have you been?" Nayeon said without looking at the tired girl.

"Should i be the one who is asking you that? I searched for you in this whole school." Momo rolled her eyes and glared at her friend.

"-you seem like you didn't care about me." Momo pouted.After all the times, the bunny is ignoring her.

Nayeon finally turned her eyes to the sad girl "yah, don't be sad." Nayeon put her hands on Momo's shoulder "I'll buy you food later."

The younger's face became bright after hearing the word food in Nayeon's sentence.

"So-"

"Okay!"


 

"Umm...can I have a strawberry flavored cupcake?" Chaeyoung asked like if someone is there.

The cafe shop went silent.Many people staring at her am I that loud? she asked herself

"Where's the one in charged in here anyway? I'm hungry." She said, getting bored instantly.

Chaeyoung ring the bell in front of her impatiently.She just only stopped when she heard someone

"Just a moment please."

So, Chaeyoung stand there.Waiting until when she will-

"Hello, can I take your order miss..." Tzuyu saw the black name tag attached on her school uniform "Miss Son Chaeyoung."

"Did I just said it to you?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

"No.All I heard is the bell ringing repeatedly." Tzuyu said honestly, smiling at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's eyebrows knitted "Ugh."

I don't see her face here before.Is she new here? She wondered a bit while staring at Tzuyu's face.

Well, it's not important who she is.

"One strawberry flavored cupcake."

"Wait a moment." The tall girl headed to the cupcake section of the cafe.

"Sorry but we're out of strawberry cupcake."

Chaeyoung can't believe it.First, she's been waiting for this girl and Second, they're out of strawberry cupcake, which is her favorite.

This all happenings annoyed her.

"That's impossible.I always stop here after school and there's always left for me to buy!"

This must be unlucky day for Chaeyoung and it makes her angry.But she's in a public place and she don't want to cause trouble.

She calmed herself down.Trying not to burst out all of her feelings.

Tzuyu saw her talking to herself and thought that she's cute.

After a few minutes of standing like an idiot.Chaeyoung decided to walk out the shop.

"Gosh what am I doing? It's just a strawberry cupcake anyway.But still-" she kicked the air slowly.

She stopped when someone called her name "Son Chaeyoung!"

The short girl turn around and saw Tzuyu panting, smiling at her.

"What?"

"Just comeback tomorrow.I'm going to reserve strawberry cupcake for you."

Is she dumb? Why would she chase me just because of that?

 

Mina saw Sana at front of her house, holding a box.

Seeing her presence makes Mina remembered what just happened earlier.But she don't want to avoid her, She shrugged that thought and come to her bestfriend

"Sana-chan, what are you doing here?"

"Mina! I came here to give you this," Sana handed her the box she was holding.

"What is this?"

"Strawberry cupcake!" Sana said happily.

Mina gave her a questioning look "This for what?"

"Uh...you know," she paused for a moment, fingers fidgeting due to nervousness.

"I know you don't want me to say this to you but," she cut off again.

Her bestfriend looked at her straight in the eyes which made her more nervous.

I can say this.I can say this.I can say this. Sana closed her eyes.

Nope,I cant

Instead of telling what's bothering her,

"Ah, It's a 'I'm sorry gift for uh- earlier.You know the kiss-" She trailed off, her face become reddish again.

The atmosphere between them became silent until Mina lean towards Sana and embraced her.

Mina doesn't know what she was doing, softly she whispered to Sana

"Yah.It's okay, you said that it's just because you missed me.And thank you for the strawberry cupcake."

Sana doesn't want to end this moment

But unfortunately Mina let go of her

"Okay.I-i'm going now.But wait! i'm going to ask you something," Sana turned her head away, trying to avoid Mina's eyes.

"Go on." Mina nodded, signaling her to proceed.

"I- can you-"

Sana didn't prepared for this confession.And she know that she will failed this.

When she was starting to speak, Mina's phone ring.

"Uh, wait a minute..." Mina pull out her phone from her bag and answered the call,

Unknown number? Her eyebrows met together.

"Hello?"

"Can you date me?" A strange but cute voice said.

Mina's face became red, it's the first time someone asked her for a date and the worst thing is,

Her heart start to beat fast and she don't know who the heck is this joker.

She's thinking that it's just a prank.But after a few moment of silence the girl on the other line speak again

"So, tomorrow I'll wait for you at the school gate.Bye" then she ended the call before Mina can say any words to her.

Mina froze.

Sana stared at her with a worried expression.

"I-is there a problem?"

"No.Nothing.I just uh- need to go inside and rest.Yes, that's it," Mina smiled awkwardly.

"Okay.I'll just tell you tomorrow then.I will wait for you there~ Rest well!" Sana smiled back.Patting her head.

Tomorrow i promise i will ask you out.


Mina don't feel alright.

Can you date me?  the voice echoed in her head.

She bit her lip and walk back and forth at her room.

Mina is tired and ended looking at the mirror,

"Yah.Why are you thinking about it so much?! She's not even the one you wished for to ask you out!" she talked to herself.

Then she remembered the way Nayeon sounded when they first met.

"She sounded a little bit of Nayeon sunbae..." she shook her head "wait No! Myoui Mina.Why would she ask you to date?!"

Mina punches the air with all her might.

She can't really think straight.

Could it be her?