Hold Me

Like A Fool

Nayeon and Dahyun finally get out from that dark alley they were in.They both catching their breath as they look at each others eyes, their face only an inch apart that made the younger blush madly.

"I thought I would die there!" Nayeon exclaimed, closing her eyes.

While the older girl closed her eyes, Dahyun catch a glimpse of her pretty face and then to their interlocking hands.Her face heat up again,

She was impressed how the older girl look like a goddess even she's sweating and panting.

The sight in front of her make her to fall in love more deeper into her.

But Isn't she supposed to be liking Tzuyu? She like Tzuyu, right? But why her heart is still going crazy for Nayeon?

She doesn't know, it's really complicated. The only thing she knew is she's Kim Dahyun.

While she was deep in her thought, Nayeon interrupted her,

"Can you help me find my bag?" she scratched the back of her neck.

Dahyun shifted her gaze to her and to their hands, again. Nayeon keep on holding her hand, and by each second it become more tighter.And each second her heart race faster than she expected.

"O-of course! It's my fault anyway..."

"After that, let's eat. I know you're hungry like me..." she giggled, showing her bunny like teeth.

Me and Nayeon eat together? like a date?

She screamed internally, now she must find the things before someone had get it.

-

Mina faintly throw herself on top of her bed, eyes fixed on the ceiling.

The scene earlier was entering her mind without any permission and it's killing her. The way Sana hold Tzuyu in her arms makes her jealous. It reminded her of something from her past...

 

 

"Can you close your eyes?" eight year old Sana said, hiding a box behind her.

"Why?" curious Mina asked peeking into Sana's back.

"Just do it!"

Sana opened up the tiny box in her hands and put it into Mina's, it contains a paired silver ring with their names printed on it.

"Open now."

Mina eyes widened in surprise,

"When we get older, I will marry you and I promise that i won't hurt you..." 

Sana put the ring in Mina's fourth finger and Mina did the same to Sana. The ring they were wearing is opposite to each others name, Mina was wearing the ring with Sana's name and so the other.

"I'll make you happy..." Sana exclaimed as she leaned into the latter's shoulder.

 

 

"You said you will make me happy, then why are you hurting me?" Mina cried, hugging the pillow beside her.

"Why are you making me like this? you promised!" she burried her face on the pillow she was holding and cried even harder.

Mina want someone to hold her, someone to comfort her, someone to love her when a situation like this occur. But she knows that only Sana can do that. And she's with Tzuyu now.

"You broke the promise..." she said as she wiped the tears remaining in her puffy eyes.

 

 

Ring ring ring

 

 

Mina looked at the screen of her phone and started tearing up again as she saw it was Sana who is calling her.

Her hand reached for her phone and touched the reject button but Sana didn't gave up easily, she called about 10 times and sent her couple of messages saying;

"Hey Mina! I have good news!"

"Guess what?"

"Tzuyu said she likes me too!"

"Are you asleep?"

"Reply back!"

"I'll come over your house tomorrow! It's Saturday! You know what that means right?"

"Movie Day!"

 

Mina scrolled down through the screen and her heart stings when she saw the message containing Tzuyu's name.

What did she saw to Tzuyu that she didn't saw in Mina? Did she gave up already? Is there something about Mina she doesn't like?

Mina turned off her phone and put it in the desk beside her bed.

"I will just sleep and tomorrow it will be fine..."

-

"Good night!" Tzuyu texted Sana and waited excitedly for her to respond.

It take time when Sana answered back,

"Good night. Please dream about me..."  Sana said, well she doesn't want to message her girlfriend, but she can't do anything. Mina won't answer her anyway, so she decided to talk to Tzuyu instead.

"Of course I will." Tzuyu replied,

"We should decide what to call each other..."

"Um... a pet name for each other?" Tzuyu replied back, slightly smiling through their conversation.

"How about Baby?"

What? The pet name is too common for Tzuyu so she disagree with her.

"That's too common!"

Sana tried to seek from her mind but seem to can't find something. Until a light suddenly pop up inside her head.

"Uh... I know I know!"

"What?" Tzuyu smiled as if she can see her expression right now.

"Paboo!"

"Paboo? Like Pabo? It means idiot right?" Tzuyu asked curiously.

"Isn't it cute~? and unique! So, okay?"

"I'll think about it. For now let's sleep, good night~"

"Nightie~ sleep well my love~" Sana tap the send button and kissed her phone,

Tzuyu's corner lips went slightly up and hold the device to her chest as her eyes closed and drifted to dreamland.

-

While Sana sleep like a baby, Mina was awake all night (her eyes didn't allow her to sleep), still thinking about the reason why Sana didn't choose to love her instead.

She glanced at the clock on the wall,

"2:00 o'clock?" Her eyes widened, counting how many hours she had been in her mind.

Mina stood up from her bed and grab a black jacket scattered on the floor, she wear it and headed outside,

She strolled around the neighborhood while listening to music,

"You've thrown a stone at my quiet heart"

"Maybe you don't know"

"Tell me, maybe you said before was just a joke"

Mina sang along to the music filling her ears as she walked and walked, heading nowhere,

"I want to tell you without sounding awkward"

"But it won't turn out well"

"I'll look back and regret it"

"Like a fool"

"You're always in my heart"

"But I'm just impatiently waiting, yeah"

"I'm like a fool"

Mina stopped from her tracks and sitted at the side of the road as tears began to fall from her eyes again.

She hugged her knees to her chest and formed a ball as cold wind blew to her.

"I wish you were the Sana back then..."

She cried and cried until a hand touches her shoulder,

"Mina? What are you doing here? Are you crying?"

Mina slowly lifted her head to the source of voice and saw an unexpected person, staring at her worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't cry... I'm here."

-

(A/N: I will update this story every week from now on.)