Beginning

Like A Fool

 

Minatozaki Sana was running,again. "Why am i running again? stupid school...the class starts too early!" she said to herself.There was no one in the school hallway,except for the janitor who is sweeping the floor.Her footsteps can be heard.She run as fast as she could until she almost fell on the ground,luckily she maintain her balance.

"Myoui Mina" the teacher said,checking their attendance.

"Where is that clumsy squirrel?!" she whispered to herself,completely ignoring their teacher.

"Myoui Mina?" again the teacher called.

"What? I'm trying to think here! Oh no..." she didn't know that it was their teacher until she looked up.All the students inside the classroom gasped and stared at her.

"Myoui Mina! Office,now!" the teacher walked outside the classroom angrily.

"Yes,ma'am..." she said in a lower voice and stepped out the room as well.

Sana entered the room and saw her classmates faces 'what's wrong with them? is there something happened?' she thought.

She ignored them and sitted next to Jihyo.

"You're late...again." the red-haired girl stated - eyes on her book.

"Hello,Thomas.Where's Mina?" she asked worriedly.

"Oh shut up Sana...stop calling me Thomas!" Jihyo sent death glares at her and hit her arm slightly.

"Ouch! where's penguin?" she rubbed her arm where Jihyo just hit her.

"Mrs.Yoon maybe gaving her a punishment right now...poor penguin..." the red-haired girl shook her head in pity.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows and began to think 'punishment? to Myoui Mina? no way!' 

Myoui Mina,Sana's friend since they were little.So Sana never believe that Mina is receiving a such punishment.She shook her head "Mina is not that kind of person,she is thoughtful,carin-"

Jihyo doesn't let her finished her sentence "Yeah,so thoughtful that she shouted at our teacher," the other one looked at her in disbelief "No way!"

"Yes way." She bobbed her head up and down.

♦♦♦

The class is over,Sana rushed outside and started to find Mina. "Ugh...penguin what did you do?" she mumbled to herself.While walking she saw Mrs.Yoon and asked her "Mrs.Yoon where's Myoui Mina?" she stared,waiting for a respond.

"I don't know,the punishment is already over.So stop bothering me." Mrs.Yoon said nonchalantly and left her standing there.

She already checked all the school's room,but failed to find her.Her legs are tired since this morning.She walked to a bench outside and sitted faintly.Also,she forgot her phone to bring,"Ugh...what a nice day!" she mumbled,totally annoyed.

Suddenly a tall girl come towards her "H-hello? can you take me to the library? I'm lost."

Sana tilted her head up to face the girl.She never saw her face before "Are you new here? wait...why me? there's many students around here."

"Yes,uh...sunbae.I'm new.Help me." her scrambled sentence make Sana confused,her accent is different too "Sorry,i'm from Taiwan."

"Okay,I'll help you.Come,follow me." She haven't solve her problem yet another problem has come.

The tall girl followed her without saying a word.

 

They arrived at the library and came in.Sana's jaw dropped when she saw Mina was reading a book there.Finally,she found her,thanks to the tall girl.She run towards her "Mina!" she said out loud uncontrollably.But Mina ignored her prescence.

"Hey...what's wrong? I know there's something bothering you." Sana held her right hand and looked into her face.

"nothing."

The tall girl come towards them and bowed "Hello,I'm Chou Tzuyu,"

Sana dashed to her and hugged her,making the younger blushed "Thank you!" Isn't she's the one supposed to say this two words? She feel thankful to her sunbaenim too.Because of her she can borrow books now.

Mina doesn't care about them and continues her reading.But something is not right,she feel uncomfortable about the situation,and she can't focus on the book she was reading.'That's it.I'm hungry' she closed the book and put it inside her bag.

"Ehem..." she faked a cough "Minatozaki Sana,I'm hungry." Sana broke the hug and pulled away "Oh...sorry.Thank you again." she patted Tzuyu's head.

 

The red-haired girl remained silent until they arrived at the cafeteria,Sana didn't like it.The girl is so different today,her actions,her words even when she looked into her eyes,she's completely different.So she managed to talk to her "Mina-chan,seriously...what happened?"

"not now squirrel,I'm hungry," she said and stare into her eyes with hate.

"But,tell me after we eat,Okay?" 

 

"So...her name is Minatozaki Sana? It's cute." Tzuyu was daydreaming,but a loud noise coming from a room interrupted her.She opened the door silently and peeked.Her eyes widened when she saw a girl lying on the floor.She rushed to her and panicked "What to do now?! Hey,are you alright?" she shook her body several times to wake her up "what happened? you fainted?!"

With her strong arms she maybe can lift her and take her to the clinic,when she's about to lift her up,the girl suddenly wakes up "Huh? who are you? what are you doing?" Tzuyu stared at her,and blinked a few times,"I help you.Get up" her alien words is confusing the other."What?" she started to analyze her words and then she remembered the incident happened to her earlier.

"You tried to help me? thank you for that." Tzuyu felt grateful today,she helped two girls and received a thank you,twice.

"Something hurt?" she scanned her whole body and helped her to stand.

"No,i'm okay.By the way,Dahyun.Kim Dahyun."

"Chou Tzuyu,I'm new here." she smiled.

Her accent make her confused even more "Are you from..."

"Taiwan." she finished her line.Now it's clear to her why she speaks like an alien.She looks like Yoda too,Dahyun laughed a bit,knowing that Yoda suits at her as her nickname.What if she try to call her Yoda? Will she be mad?

"Yoda." the smile formed on her face gone,"Yoda?!" her voice raised and stared at her sharply.As she come towards her,the colorful girl steps backward,she thought it was okay with her,but it's a no no.She doesn't like it when someone called her Yoda,but this girl did.

When she come closer to Dahyun,she laughed.She thought she looks like a scared dubu "If i'm Yoda,then you're a Dubu."

Dahyun get what she said,but what's so funny about Dubu?,she think it's cute though. "Fine.I'm Dubu and you're Yoda." then they burst out laughing,laughing at each other.

♦♦♦

Mina dragged Sana outside the school,but she didn't mind it,she's always being dragged by her anyway.The red-haired girl halted at the front of school gate then she put her hands in her shoulder.She let out a heavy sigh before she speaks "Sana,sorry for my actions lately.I'm just..."

"Worried about me? because i'm late? and then shouted to our teacher?" she paused a bit "It's my fault,I'm the one who should say sorry to you...sorry for making you worry about me." she pulled her for a hug and smiled "Sana..." she said in a low tone,almost a whisper,but Sana can hear it "Why?" she pulled out and tuck her hair.

"Nevermind."

"Aishh...what's the punishment anyway?" Sana said with a worried tone.

"Ah...arranging her things on her office."

"Really?! are you tired?"

"Kinda."

"I'll walk you home now." she then clung into Mina's arm and placed her head on her shoulder as they walk.Making the red-haired girl smile,she wonder,what if Sana doesn't exist in her life? maybe she will feel lonely.Luckily,she met her.

Even though she's clumsy sometimes...no,most of times,She's kind,thoughtful,cute,pretty,squirrel...How can be a person like this exist? maybe she's an angel? no,she's a squirrel.Mina thoughts are wandering,but she then snapped out of it when she felt Sana's body shivering.

"Hey,you alright?" she placed the back of her hand on her forehead. "Gosh! you're hot!"

Sana smirked "Thank you." rather than being worried,she felt her face heat up "No.I mean you're body!"

Again she misunderstood her "Did i just said thank you?" Mina mentally face-palmed "You're body temperature! idiot squirrel..."

The two of them stopped from walking,"Here." she put the jacket on Sana

"Thank you" she then hugged her tightly.

'What will i do if i'm not with you now? i always feel safe whenever you're with me...please stay by my side.'


More 2na moments~

English is not my mother language...don't hate me :)