Chapter Four

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of nowhere, my phone starts ringing constantly. I groaned loudly as I answer the call with my eyes still closed.

"Hello"

"Hey, don't tell me you are still sleeping."

"Why do you care, huh? I am still sleepy."

"It's 7 am already, and I assume that you have to work today."

"WHAT??!! IT'S THIS LATE ALREADY?"

I can hear him chuckled slightly, after listening to my sudden outburst.

"Yah calm down! Just get yourself ready, I'm outside your apartement right now. And I got your breakfast already. Don't make me wait too long."

Before I can attack him with tons of questions, he already hang up the phone. Sigh, I really don't know what he is up to. He never picks me up all of a sudden, usually he would inform me first. Is something is happening?

♡☆♡

"Finally.. what took you so long?"

As I walk out, I was immediately got greeted by an annoyed voice. I looked around and saw him playing with his keys while leaning against the car.

"Yah, I'm fast okay? It's just took me 15 minutes to get ready and 5 minutes to walk down here."

"Alright, alright, just get in already okay, we need to be there at 8." He extends his hand as he takes my purse and the files that I'm holding while his another hand opening his car door, motioning me to get in.

Wow. Him being this sweet at the morning? Something DEFINITELY happened.

"What's with that look?" He mumbles and hands me my breakfast as he accelerates the car.

I stare at him one last time and turn away. "Nothing, it's just that you being here at the morning to pick me up and buy me food is weird."

He laughed mockingly at me before mutters, "Yah why is it weird? In case you forgot, I'm your brother. So it's normal for me to take care of my own sister."

"Why did I hear some sarcasm in your voice when you say that?" I raise my eyebrow and keep munching the bread.

"Ok, ok I lose. I did come here because of something." He says with a serious tone.

I look at him and examining his face. He looks really serious, whatever is going on, I think I need to prepare myself.

Then, suddenly a thought pops out in my mind. "Wait, don't tell me you are proposing to Hyoyeon, Hyuk Jae oppa?!"

I can clearly see some redness formed on his face. My oppa is blushing? Double wow.

"HYUK JAE OPPA!!" I yell to help him come to his senses. Thank God that we are on a traffic light right now, if not I think my life would be in danger with him spacing out like that.

Unfortunately, it seems that me yelling at him doesn't even affect him. As I was about to shake him, a loud horn from behind us startled him and he quickly hit the gas.

"Umm.. That 'something' is not that. Although I would really like to propose to her, I think it's not the right timing yet. But I know she is the one."

"You always said that to the other girls before you met her. 'She is the one for me.'" I quote the last sentence that I just said.

"I know, but she is different, okay. She makes me feel something that I have never experience before, she makes me want to be a better person. You know that I love her right?"

I smile widely, I admit that I'm moved by my bro's sincerity. "Of course I know, and I can tell that my best friend is also feel the same way. I'm glad that Hyoyeon is yours."

Hyuk Jae oppa smiles happily with his eyes focusing on the road. But then, he suddenly turned serious again.

"Back to the talk. So I am here to ask you something."

"What?"

He looks at me slightly before asking, "Do you love your job?"

I stop chewing my food and frozed. I can tell that I am shock to hear it. Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter