Chapter Eighteen

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did the chief ask me to stalk a woman, in a club?"

Donghae makes his way inside the nightclub as he adjusts his earpiece in order to hear Siwon's voice clearly.

"It's because of you who keep asking for a mission. With those bandages still attach to your body, the only harmless mission he could offer is this."

Donghae puts on his hood as he walks further inside, he makes sure that he doesn't cover up the tiny camera that connected with Siwon's tablet. He gets startle when Siwon starts to scream, "I found her! The woman at 3, black dress, drinking lots of beer, by the end of the bar."

"For God's sake, why did you scream? I'm nearly deaf because of you."

"Well you are in a club, I'm afraid that you couldn't hear me."

Donghae just sighs as he walks toward the woman. Her messy hair literally covers up her whole face but somehow he feels that she is so familiar.

"Wait, you haven't told me her identity yet. Who is she?"

When Donghae just three steps away from the woman, he clearly doesn't need to hear Siwon's answer. He knows it all, he knows her really well.

"Kwon Yuri, 25, a rising song writer, and the 'boss' little sister."

♡☆♡

Donghae keeps his eyes on her, her ruin eye make-up, her dark hair that gets longer than before, her plump lips that look so kissable. 

He remembers how easy it was for him to just lean in and taste those lips with his own. Now, it seems like there's an invisible barrier between the two of them. 

When Yuri collapsed in his arms back at the club, Donghae completely forgot about his mission, all he could think a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter