Chapter Thirteen

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is doing the same thing again. This time a bouquet of flowers is in his grip. He keeps looking down to the flowers, like it would disappear anytime soon. He is so sure that those flowers are the one that she really likes.

It’s getting late now but Minho doesn’t show a sign that he would leave anytime soon. Heck, he would even sleep in front of her doorstep if she still doesn’t show up.

Seconds and minutes start to pass by as Minho starts to worry about Yuri. It’s unlike her to be home in way pass midnight. He bites his bottom lip as he recall himself calling Donghae a jerk in front of her. What was he thinking back then?

It hits him somehow and he realizes that Yuri is still in love with him for her to be reacted in that way. Minho closes his eyes as he reminisces the time when he held her hand, when she wrapped her scarf around his neck, when she asked him to stay. Those memories that push him to believe that she cares about him, that maybe she loves him, even just a bit.

Although she doesn’t love him the way he loves her, he still choose to stay with her, until the end. He will be the one that stays, no matter how hurt it is for him, forever.

♡☆♡

“Woah, your place is not far away from mine.” They both came down from the taxi as Jessica looks at Yuri in surprise, “Is that so?” She sees the other girl nods as they walk up the stairs.

Jessica almost thought that it’s pure coincidental for them to live near each other but then seeing her doorstep changes her mind. She is living in the same building as Donghae’s old apartment anyway, so thinking that Donghae rented his room that’s nearby Yuri’s place is understandable.

They walk in as she straightly goes to the kitchen to prepare something for them as Yuri sits down with her eyes scanning around her new friend’s apartment.

“Here it is.” Jessica places down the cups of hot tea on the table as Yuri thanked her while taking a sip.

“You seem to be really interested with my apartment.” Jessica breaks the silence when she sees Yuri keeps looking around every space of her place.

Yuri lets out an awkward chuckle as she utters, ”Well, it just that I was expecting a larger apartment because you are a doctor and all.” She widen her eyes as she realizes that she just saying her thoughts out loud. “It’s not that this place is not good, that’s not what I mean.” She quickly adds nervously.

Jessica was going to pretend that she is mad but seeing Yuri fidgets her finger nervously makes her laughs out loud. “Yah!” Yuri whines at her as she crosses her arms while pouting. Jessica ends her laugh with giggles as she reaches out her arms to pinch Yuri’s bloated cheeks.

You have no idea that this apartment is really similar as Donghae’s. For now this is what I can do to bring you closer to him, Yuri.

♡☆♡

With my earphones on, I walk gracefully to my apartment as I occasionally humming along the way. I find myself in a better mood after what happened last night. A small smile appears on my face as I recall the time that I spent with Jessica. Despite the fact that I just knew her, I feel myself could act freely around her, without seeing her looking at me worriedly or asking me if I am okay, like everyone around me would do. I’m also glad that she didn’t ask me anything about me crying in front of her.

I just want to forget the things that have been going on with me, even just for a moment. Spending time with her is the answer for that.

I take a turn at the corner as I finally arrive at my place. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. I immediately kneel down as I call his name, trying to wake him up. My hands reach up to cup his face as I it softly.

“How long are you waiting for me, Minho ah.” I trace my finger on his dark circles under his eyes, hoping that I can erase them from his face. A pang of guilt hit me again as I clearly see him losing weight, his pale and tired face, his mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter