Chapter Eight

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh, what is wrong with me?

Minho thought as he runs his hand to his hair frustrately. His plan failed completely, although he has plan it thoroughly.

He has prepared a perfect dinner for her, but all he could say to her is just about work. Sure, he was happy to hear his president's agreement but he can't forget the fact that he has failed to confess his feeling to her for countless times. He doesn't want to be late again, he needs to say those three words to her as soon as possible.

Minho turns his head to the girl that sits next to him. The woman is looking intently at the singer who is recording their song. Their song that they wrote together.

As he stares at the woman, he slightly frown his eyebrows, her expression is unreadable, it seems like the woman is hiding her emotions. Then, a slight tear comes out from the corner of her eyes.

Minho gulps, this woman is crying without a sound, nor even an expression. She is crying silently with her stoned face. That makes him more worried, he extends his arm to hug her, but the woman quickly runs toward the door and exits the room.

It's him. It's always him, that would affect her this much.

♡☆♡

Every single thing around me seems to remind me back to you

The snowflake that falls in December

Framing your cold stoic face which holds a soft heart within it

The stars that spread wide all around the night sky

Lightening the sparks in your dark eyes whenever you look at me

A slight sound of a lonesome road

Leading me toward every single word that you said with your soothing voice

 

Those words that come out with overflowing melody, words that somehow send me out of this place, going back to the time when i was with him, Lee Donghae.

-flashback-

As i walked further to the lake, the blaring sound of music slowly faded away. I looked up at the sky to see the stars are all gathered together.

"Going away from the party?"

Glancing at the source of a sudden voice, i nodded my head before uttered, "Just need some silence for awhile."

I lifted my head again to continued looking at the stars. I tried to act as natural as possible, but deep inside i was too nervous to even moved an inch.

I heard some sound behind me so i look back and saw him laying down his jacket on the grass. Sensing i was watching him, he stared at me and said, "I think there's a better way to look at the stars." He laid down with his hands pillowing his head. "I can see them brighter and clearlier this way."

He then patted the empty space beside him. "You can join me if you want."

What? Laying down next to him?

I hesitantly walked toward him. My mind seemed to arguing with myself.

‘Yuri ah, you don't know him that well, do you really want to be that close to him already?’

‘Yah Kwon Yuri, just lay down there won't bite you, go quickly!’

Before my mind could decide to whether join him or not, i found myself already lying down beside him. Then once again, i was really nervous. How can he made me feel this way?

"Umm even though we are in a same college, i think we haven't introduce ourselves properly. I am Donghae. Lee Donghae." He said facing me while holding out his hand.

"I am Yuri. Kwon Yuri." I gave my best smile and shook his hand. We stayed like that staring into each other eyes until i broke it by looking down at our hands.

"Oh sorry." He apologized and slid his hand away.

I looked back up to the sky again as i tried to redeem my beating heart. What was wrong with me?

I decided to break the silence by saying, "I wanna thank you for helping me so many times."

I could hear him chuckled, "You don't need to say it again, you have said it everytime i was helping you."

I smiled, "You are just too kind. We didn't talk much but each time i got troubled you were always there."

"I'm not really kind, i just like helping you." He smiled back, still staring at me.

I could felt the warmness on my cheek so i quickly looked away, try to hide my blushing face.

A sudden cold wind made me shiver as i felt him staring at me.

"It's getting cold here. Wanna head back?"

Not wanting to be colder, i nodded as i stood up. He stood up too as he patted his jacket to remove the remain grass. I thought that he would wore his jacket again but instead, he put it around my shoulder.

"I don't want you to get cold." He whispered as he started to walk toward the crowded mansion.

I followed him, "What about you?"

"It's alright, just wear it." He grinned widely.

"Thank you, Donghae-sshi."

His gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter