Chapter Seventeen

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for this chapter, I was just so busy applying for university. 

Enjoy and don't forget to comment <3

***

Minho just goes back from work when he hears the bell rings. Who would come this late? He opens the door as he sees Hyuk Jae standing before him.

“Hyung!” Minho opens the door wider to let him in. They both walk toward the living room as Hyuk Jae takes a seat.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“No, I’ll just be quick. There’s something I want to ask you.” Seeing Hyuk Jae being serious, Minho sits across him while clasping his hands.

“Have you seen Donghae lately?”

Minho raises his eyebrow. “No. Why do you ask that?”

He watches Hyuk Jae seems tense before he clears his throat. “I was just wondering. You know, I don’t want Yuri to see him again and get hurt.”

Hearing that, Minho lowers his head for a moment and mumbles, “I think it’s better for her to meet him.”

When he looks up, he sees Hyuk Jae clenches his jaw as he hisses, “Why would you think like that? With you being there for her is enough, she doesn’t need that guy again.”

Minho shakes his head as he looks at Hyuk Jae in the eye seriously. “I think the right word to say is that she doesn’t need me, with me being with her is not enough, the only one that could heal her is the one that cause her pain all along, Lee Donghae.”

Hyuk Jae takes a long deep breath as he ruffles his hair. He knows that he can’t deny what Minho said, it is the truth anyway. But he just can’t seem to accept it. “Is there something happening? Did the two of you are having a fight? Why are you taking Donghae’s side?”

Minho blinks his eyes, his mind wandering back to a few days ago as he opens his mouth to tell Hyuk Jae everything.

-flashback-

“Yuri ah, why are you being so quiet today? Is there something bothering you?”

They were on the way to Yuri’s house after dropping Yoona and Seohyun in their own apartments. He glanced at her before focusing on the road again.

“Can we talk, Minho?”

He detested the seriousness in her voice so he took a glance at her again only to saw her pale face. He could only nod with a million thoughts running around his head.

“Let’s stop by the park.” Yuri’s finger pointed at the greenish land at the side of the road as Minho obliged.

A moment later, both of them were staring at the reddish sky showing only half of the sun. Minho thought that they would watch the sunset first then would talk after it, because Yuri likes to view the sunset in silence, so that she could be more mesmerized by it. But it’s not the same then, as Yuri turned to stare at him deeply, before taking a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter