Chapter Eleven

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'All alone I watch you watch her,
She is the only thing you've ever seen,
How is it you never notice,
That you are slowly killing me?'

-- I Hate You I Love You(Gnash ft Olivia O'brien)--

Yoona turns her head to see Minho looking outside through the window. They are having some late night snacks right now, after he pouring all his thoughts to her moments ago.

As Yoona notice what is making Minho staring so intently, she tries to not let the pain seen through her eyes, because there she sees Yuri sitting alone at the bus stop. No matter how hurt she feels right now, it wouldn't compare to the pain that her best friend is feeling at the moment.

"You know, I think I haven't told you this."

"What?"

Minho is still staring out the window as he continues, "I've met Donghae weeks ago at the café across Yuri's office building. I told Hyuk Jae hyung about this before, he seemed furious and scared that his sister would see Donghae. He also told me that it's him who persuades Yuri to resigned from her job."

He glances at Yoona to see shock evidence on her face. "Anyway, Donghae has asked me to take care of Yuri but he also said that he would come back if Yuri isn't happy."

Minho stares at Yoona, with fear clearly shown in his eyes. "I'm afraid Yoona, I'm scared that he really would come back again, and…and take her away."

"Then have her as yours first, he can't take her away if that happened."

"What? Didn't I tell you Yoong, she pushed me away."

"But she asked you to stay too! Sure, she is being bipolar, but that's understanding cause she is confuse right now. But you can show her Minho, that you can give her happiness and help her break down those walls that suffocating her." Yoona stops to let him take in all the words that she just said.

Few seconds past, and she can see that he has pulled his self together. "You are right. I shouldn't back off, I should keep fighting for her. Thanks a lot Yoona, I’ll make sure to pay you back for helping me out over and over again."

Before she can respond to his words, Minho already makes his way out to the other side of the street.

Bring back the old Yuri, Minho. I miss my best friend.

♡☆♡

These days, I find myself keep coming back to this place, the bus stop where I first met him. I still remember clearly that night, the night when I lose my mother.

-flashback-

“Time of death, 09.47 pm.” I could feel my whole body was trembling, as I looked at my mom’s face, she looked so peaceful, just like she was only sleeping, but the fact is that she’s already gone. I wanted to scream when the doctor started to cover her face, but I held it in.

When all of my family cried while looking at her, I felt my whole body is aching. Couldn’t held it anymore, I turned away and walked out of the room.

Once I was out of the room, I began to sobs hysterically. I felt my legs are running at a fast pace, which made me went out from the hospital.

How could this happen so fast? All I got is a phone call from dad who told me mom was in a car accident, which made me skipped my classes and stormed out to the hospital. The doctor said the operation was successful, that we don’t have to worry, but then mom suddenly has an unstable condition which led it to her death.

The raindrops were crashing down my body, but I couldn’t care less as I just stood there, crying my heart out. Until someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter