Chapter Three

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there ! I just want to inform you guys that I will be updating two chapters today ^^

Enjoy ~~~

***

As Minho finally arrived at his own apartement, he quickly turns on the heater and makes himself a hot milk.

He turns his gaze toward the night scenery in Seoul through his wide window with his hand stirring the hot milk. The night in Seoul is always breath taking, with the stars shining all across the sky, the lights that shining through the window of the skyscrappers, and the cars that still roaming around the road.

Nevertheless, those landscapes doesn't even catch his eyes. As always, his eyes will only landed on a tall building that are a few blocks away from his apartment, the location of Yuri's place.

But this time, his mind doesn't divert about Yuri. He is thinking about something that is serious for him. He sipped his drink as his mind takes him to go back to this afternoon.

-flashback-

After went out of the president's office, Minho was so happy to hear his president's compliment. He then quickly took a cab and went to see Yuri to tell her the good news.

As he arrived, he realized that it was still an hour before Yuri would get off work. So he decided to have a coffee break and went to a café nearby.

He looked around the café and walked toward seats that were near the window. That would be easier to see if Yuri is out or not. Thinking that he will see Yuri soon, he couldn't help and smiled at his thought.

But that smile quickly faded away when Minho saw a figure sitting near the corner. He moved toward that person closely to see more clearly. And his hesitation gone away completely as he saw that person turned away from the window and looked up.

"Choi..Minho?"

Minho ignored that person's shockness as anger slowly boiling up in his body.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He hissed through his gritted teeth.

That person kept look up at Minho with an apologetic gaze. Seeing that he wouldn't get any responds soon, Minho tried to hold down his anger as he sat down in front of that certain person.

"When did you come back? Have you always been stalking her like that?" His eyes never left that person's face. He wanted to examined that face clearly, he wanted to eagerly know if that person is going to hurt her again or not, he extremely wouldn't want to see her broke down.

"Lee Donghae, are you going to show up to her and broke her heart again? Is that what are you planning to do?"

"NO!" Minho was taken aback by Donghae's sudden outburst. But deep inside, he was satisfied that he can finally make him speak.

"Then what are you doing here staring at that building?" Asked Minho eagerly. He knew that he was being paranoid, Donghae being here can be just a coincidence, but he doesn't want Donghae to approach Yuri. He doesn't want to feel the pain again seeing Yuri in tears. All this while, he has been there for Yuri, comforting her, and he feels Yuri is getting better, so he wouldn't want his hard work to be such a waste, he is going to protect Yuri from everything that could harm that girl, including this guy that have left Yuri behind heartlessly.

Donghae sighed as he said, "I know that I have hurted her so deeply. But I just can't forget about her. I..I miss her so much. I know I don't deserve to say those things, but I just want to tell you the truth. I can't live without her. That's the reason of why I came back. I just want to see her."

Minho clenched his fist. Then why did you leave her? He was about to asked that question but remained silent as Donghae continued.

"When I saw her a few weeks ago, I saw her laughing hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter