Don't Lose What You Love

Smoking Mirrors

There were many things that Junmyeon that Junmyeon didn’t consider when he allowed Baekhyun to live with him. Certainly not having to know and deal with all the people that existed in Baekhyun’s life. He likes the spunky and funny Miyoung, the waitress at the coffee shop who liked pink far too much and ate like a real man; he liked Donghae, the spacey and very nice boy, who always had a smile for everyone and nice words to say. He liked Jimin, with her quick replies and sass that assured everyone that she was a very capable girl despite her short height and he really likes Solji, who had kind eyes, an amazing voice and was wise beyond here. Heechul was really the one that he didn’t know how to deal with.

The older man, owner of the coffee shop and Baekhyun’s boss, was loud, theatrical and so over the top that Junmyeon wasn’t quite sure how to reply to the man; heck he wasn’t even sure if the man liked him. He was very protective of all his workers and especially Baekhyun. He was very aware of the successive disasters that had occurred in Baekhyun’s life, therefore he tended to be a fraction more protective over Baekhyun, he glared at everyone who was remotely too nice with Baekhyun and glared at everyone who was remotely rude to him. The only person who he seemed to genuinely like was Luhan; believe it or not, he greeted him with bright smiles and friendly words.

Junmyeon, alongside with Luhan, had made an effort to slowly bring Baekhyun into their circle of friends; friends which Luhan had steadily alienated into becoming really good friends with him, because everyone knew the man was slightly crazy, although very human and with a good core, very deep down.´

The process hadn’t been easy, Baekhyun was not very open to meet new people for now but he had warmed up to Kyungsoo and Yifan; Chanyeol and Jongdae he already knew. Junmyeon had made a point to make them spend a lot of time together, hence the reason why everyone was enjoying themselves at the coffee shop on a Sunday afternoon.

Donghae and Jimin weren’t working today: Jimin was sick and Donghae had a midterm exam to study for. The only people in there were Miyoung, who was cleaning the tables and singing along to the music playing in the old jukebox, a vintage piece that Heechul had brought into the shop and Solji was replenishing the showcases. It was raining outside and there wasn’t much movement. Heechul was in the store as well, somewhere in his office if Junmyeon were to guess.

Junmyeon, himself, was sitting on a large table, Luhan on one side of him and Jongdae on the next. He was rather content on spending the time with people whom he liked. Luhan was having a discussion with Jongdae about a movie that had just came out on the cinema and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Yifan were quietly talking about the educational system of all things. Probably because of something that happened at Tao’s kindergarten.

Speaking of Tao, he was completely content in exploring the coffee shop, his little hand grasping Baekhyun’s larger hand. Junmyeon had to admit that never once, in the short period of time he had met Baekhyun, had he seen the younger man looking so animated and happy. He looked like was having the time of his life playing with Tao and the baby was happily clinging to this new person, who smelled like cocoa and warm vanilla cookies.

Yifan had said that kids were generally good at evaluating someone’s character and that Tao’s stamp of approval on Baekhyun made him jump into his good books. That sentence had gained a small smile on Baekhyun’s part.

Junmyeon smiled at the scene. His and Baekhyun’s relationship had been growing day by day; they say that kindred souls’ connections were the fastest and it certainly had been the case. They got along really well and even though Junmyeon understood zero about Baekhyun’s major, he usually proof read the other’s written projects and Baekhyun’s note, who had slipped just a tiny fraction due to the amount of stress and work, were brought back up: he needed the good grades to maintain his scholarship.

In a way, there were very good to each other, Baekhyun brought something more maternal and less egotistical in Junmyeon, he stopped looking over after only himself and looked around and, for Jongdae at least, it was really interesting to see that his brother was really committed into trying to change Baekhyun’s life experience.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was opening to the world around him and wasn’t really afraid to contact with people, more positive maybe and far much more tranquil and less worried about everything and everyone. It was a good thing that he was living with Junmyeon; Junmyeon was good for Baekhyun and Baekhyun was good for Junmyeon.

At some point, Baekhyun had scooped Tao into his arms, helping Solji serving the sparse amount of clients getting inside the shop and wasn’t it just the most cute side, to see Baekhyun delivering slices of cake and cookies with a child on his arms, who was clinging into his arms, pacifier in his mouth, petting the older man’s hair.

He and Solji, alongside with Miyong, had begun singing and old ballad that came out of the jukebox, their voices combined were bringing a lot of attention and people were content. Everyone was content really.

That is until a tall, young male blond barged inside the quiet coffee shop, dripping wet from the rain that fell outside, looking wild and in complete disarray. He looked around, really taking in every single person inside the shop until his eyes landed on Baekhyun, who was busy showing Tao a painting on the wall, the child completely enraptured on the male’s voice.

Chanyeol and Heechul must have been the first people to notice Sehun inside the room and it was Chanyeol’s tenseness that alerted the other’s to the young man presence. Kyungsoo and Jongdae looked worriedly at each other, trying to decode the situation and what was about to happen. Yifan looked unconcerned but there was a visible clench of his hands; despite the fact that he was a cool, unpreoccupied person, these kinds of matters really ticked him off in the worst way possible and he was currently not a big fan of Minseok or Sehun.

Heechul was boiling over and actually made a move to talk to the young man but Solji, in all her wisdom and calm, stopped him from moving forward, stating very clearly that it wasn’t his business and though he loved Baekhyun, he needed to give the younger some space to solve his own business, even if it was just for him to be able to turn the final page of a really long and angsty chapter.

Junmyeon’s, however, was another matter, he was incensed. He felt that it was really disrespectful from Sehun to simply come here after the wrong he had done to Baekhyun and how much he, along with Minseok, had hurt the petite male. He didn’t say anything, more out of his own shock and anger than anything else.

However, no one was angrier than Luhan, who rise from his chair and approached the young male, grabbing the front of his shirt, quite forcefully, half scaring Junmyeon to death who thought that Luhan was going to beat Sehun up and start a fight on the middle of the coffee shop. He rose from his chair and joined Luhan, his hands immediately grabbing Luhan’s wrist and shaking his head silently, telling him that he shouldn’t cause a ruckus inside the coffee shop, because it would bother the costumers and bringing problems into Baekhyun’s work place, and Baekhyun hadn’t realized just yet that Sehun was inside the coffee shop, being on the far corner of the room, playing with Tao.

“You’ve got a lot of nerve to come here, waltz into this place, after what you’ve done, you and your little boyfriend, and expect to be received warmly, like nothing happened. It really takes a lot of nerve and if you think that everything is remotely okay after the stunt you and Minseok pulled.”

The young man looked confused, sad and a little astonished at the news; Junmyeon was of the opinion that it had simply been too much at the same time, he was overwhelmed.

“I…I…” stuttered the boy, his hands limp by his side and his face looking far too young for someone that tall.

“Luhan, let’s not discuss this, maybe Heechul has a place that he could lend us for us to talk this, without much drama, Baekhyun and Heechul don’t need the commotion to affect their business by bothering the patrons and besides, Baekhyun hasn’t realized he is in here yet, it would be nice that it remained like that.” Interjected Junmyeon calmly trying not to alarm anyone and calm Luhan, who was slightly hysterics.

He received a nod in confirmation from Heechul, signaling that the older man didn’t really mind them using, perhaps, the office of the shop for a little talk.

“Baekhyun?” called Sehun, perking at the sound of the other’s name. “Baekhyun is here?”

“You have no rights in talking to him. And I don’t want to talk to you either, you leave right now you scumbag!” growled Luhan, pushing Sehun slightly backwards, making the younger stumble.

“Let’s not Luhan, please.” Begged Junmyeon, laying a calming hand on the blonde’s shoulder, making him sag a little and deflate a little, much to the surprise of the people sitting at the table or, simply, their friends.

Sehun, however, seemed not to listen to any of those, instead he looked over Luhan and Junmyeon, not a hard task since he was a head taller than the two, possibly more in Junmyeon’s case, no matter how hard he tried to deny it, and looked over at Baekhyun, who was holding a small child in his arms, pointing to something on a wall, looking more alive and animated than Sehun had ever seen him, while the child on his pacifier, tiny hands pressed on Baekhyun’s squishy but still sullen cheeks.

He wasn’t able to hold himself and began shouting Baekhyun’s name, calling the raven haired man loudly and calling the attention of all the people inside; Baekhyun’s included. The small man turned in their direction, his eyes widening a little when he saw who it was.

He looked unsure and a little afraid, which tore all of Junmyeon’s heart strings all at once. He let go of Luhan and quickly reached the other male. Baekhyun looked over at him, even though he looked calm enough, there was something in his eyes that rattled how much he didn’t want to be there in that moment; how much he wanted to run.

“What is he doing here?” he asked in a shaky voice, tightening his grip on baby Tao, as if the baby was his comfort right now, since he knew the baby wasn’t able to hurt him.

“I am not sure Baek.” Replied Junmyeon, voice very soft. “But he seems to be looking for you.”

“Do you know what he wants?”

“I think he might want to talk with you. From what you told me, Minseok was the only one to talk to you when things turned to the worst.”

“Should I talk to him?” asked Baekhyun, biting his lips and looking unsure.

The first thought on Junmyeon’s mind was to say no; he did not want Baekhyun to be involved with those two but Baekhyun was his own person and he should be the one to decide, he should be the one deciding the pace in which this chapter, meaning his relationship with them, would end, and Junmyeon now knew better than simply just pressing his opinions and wishes upon the younger male.

“I think that you should decide that. Ultimately, it was you to whom they did wrong, therefore you should take the lead here and decide what step you are going to take next, on your own pace, at your own time. My opinions or anybody else’s in here are absolutely zero especially because it was you who suffered. But know that whatever your decision may be, you have a lot of people here that have your back, okay?”

Baekhyun nodded, knowing that he had people backing him up, regardless of his decision was something that he wasn’t used to, and it felt nice. Grabbing Junmeyon’s hand, the small male returned Tao to his parents, who quietly asked him if he was okay, and even Chanyeol stood up to hug his friend tightly.

Sehun continued to call Baekhyun, loudly, until Heechul stepped in and took the man to his office, preventing the young male to cause any more trouble inside the shop, where the costumers were.

Despite Junmyeon secret wishes for Baekhyun to single ignore the blond haired male, his little son, as Jongdae had warmly called him, agreed to talk with Sehun but only if it was in Junmyeon, Chanyeol and Luhan’s presence since they were the first ones to actually, fully know about his story.

As soon as Baekhyun crossed the door, inside the office, Sehun lunged at him, desperate to hug the smaller male but the obvious flinch on the smaller’s part, made Chanyeol put himself in front of Baekhyun and Luhan stopped him from advancing any further.

“You stop there and only approach when Baekhyun allows you to, if he allows you.”

Seeing the seriousness in Luhan face, which wasn’t normal for the usually happy and extroverted man, Sehun nodded and sat on a chair.

“What are you doing here, Sehun?” asked Baekhyun after a while, leaning onto Chanyeol for support, as if the physical reassurance would make him feel better and actually safe.

“Me? I should ask you that, I have been searching for you for almost a week! I can’t find you at school nor at the library. I even asked for you at the bar and you weren’t there. I don’t know what happened! One moment I am at the hospital sedate as heck with you next to me, the next moment, I wake up and I don’t have a clue were you at. I asked Minseok but he just said you were too busy to see us but I know you, no matter how busy you are you always take time to see us, even if it is just five minutes.”

Everyone was silent after that, no one really knew what to say, could it be that Sehun wasn’t aware of what had transpired between Minseok and Baekhyun.

“What did Minseok say to you?” asked Chanyeol calmly, clearly the one who was the calmest of them all. “Did he tell you anything about what happened?”

“What happened?” asked Sehun, an eyebrow rising slightly at the sentence. “Did something happen?”

“Answer the question.”

“He…just told me that Baekhyun was too busy and that he hadn’t got the time to visit me or him but then, after a while, when I began making more questions, Minseok just told me to drop it. But I know you Baekhyun, you are not like that, you are not a cruel person and you wouldn’t do that.”

The poor boy was almost in tears, he looked confused and he had understood that something more than what Minseok told him.

“What is going on? I don’t understand a thing! Why did you disappear? Why did you go away? Was it something that I said, something that I’ve done? I don’t understand! I am so confused.”

Baekhyun seemed bothered by the whole conversation and by the fact that Minseok had obviously kept the younger man in the dark about his actions and he said nothing, turning around and burying himself on Chanyeol’s harms, probably because he was the taller and he was actually able of shielding him from sight.

In a gentle voice, a little bit mollified that Sehun was an innocent in this whole mess, explained the story, leaving no detail out about what happened, updating the younger man, only after Baekhyun gave him the permission to do so.

By the end of the tale, Sehun was in tears, absolutely distraught about what happened; fat tears running on his cheeks, looking appalled. He couldn’t believe the reasons that had made Baekhyun disappear from their sight, nor the reasons he had been driven in the first place.

Junmyeon half expected Baekhyun to cry but the male continued wrapped in Chanyeol’s arms, his own arms wrapped around himself looking a little pale, eyes haunted and jaded. He approached his little roommate and hugged him closely, sandwiching the male alongside Chanyeol and whispering in his ear.

“Everything is okay, Baekhyun. You’re fine, don’t let this get out of proportion by overthinking it, okay? Because everything is fine and we have your back no matter what.”

Baekhyun nodded, shoulders sagging as if some tension that had accumulated by the stress of the situation, dissipated at Junmyeon’s, calming, soothing words.

Nobody hugged Sehun but the male seemed so distraught that Luhan had to offer him a seat on the chair, afraid that the younger would pass out or something; he was pissed off but he wasn’t that cruel. The taller male had hidden his face on his hands for a moment or two before he spoke, his voice a little raw, a hiccup or two making his sentences stilted.

“I’m sorry! I am sorry. I never knew that something like that had happened…I never knew that Minseok had said that to you, I never knew that happened, he wouldn’t tell me…I should’ve search more, I should’ve demanded to know the truth…”

“You were in the hospital for a while…You couldn’t possibly know.” Remembered Chanyeol, his voice calm and collected; Junmyeon really had to applaud his level headed thinking in such a situation, his brother had really picked a really good man to spend his life with.

“I should’ve known!” yelled Sehun. “I should’ve known everything, I should’ve realized!! How can I fail to notice this; these things about someone I love? How can I’ve been so blind to your pain? How could I not notice? Tell me?”

But Baekhyun said nothing; he shriveled himself more in Chanyeol and Junmyeon’s embrace. He curled himself into a little and remained as silent as he had been. Junmyeon’s however, could see and feel the mixed emotions that were creeping into the petite body in front of him, almost consuming him.

“Also, Baekhyun, why didn’t you tell us about it? Why didn’t you share this with us? Didn’t you love us? We could have helped you, we could’ve…”

“You could have what? What could you have done?” snapped Baekhyun, leaving his friends’ embrace and looking at Sehun, his face getting a red tinge of anger. “Offer me money like I am some kind of charity case that you can throw some notes at me that it would all be okay? I have a little more pride than that, I don’t need you to look at me in pity as if I am some basket case, some ripped up plushy that you feel obligated to take care of because my life was filled with drama and so much crap up so far. When I love, I do with without restrain and I want nothing else but to be loved back. I was reluctant of entering this relationship because both of you were already in a relationship with each other, you knew each other too well, loved each other for far longer than you liked me and I always felt like a second choice, an option that you both had to cure your own relationship from falling into a routine, I know that because Minseok announced that to the freaking world on that hospital room. I felt so incredibly tiny, so little and powerless. I know I should’ve been more responsible, that I should have not fall asleep but any circumstance and no one will make me feel guiltier than I already am, after all, you did get hurt because of me but I was sorry, I was honestly, truly sorry. I know that I am a really extroverted person, that can emote like the two of you do but I did love you and I refused to be treated like some kind of pet that you can rub the top of the head and just throw him a couple of treats; I just want to be loved! Is that too much to ask?”

And with that the usually pacific and quiet male, stormed out of the room, making sure that the door bang extremely hard on his way out. If he stayed a little longer, he would’ve heard Sehun finishing his sentence.

“If you’ve told us, we could have had your back…I would’ve got your back. Because I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the end, Kyungsoo and Yifan, along with baby Tao, had left the coffee shop, by Junmyeon’s request, bringing Baekhyun with them, since the male was too altered and too agitated to stay there where Sehun was.

Heechul had closed the coffee shop and kindly given his employers the day off, retreating to his office and leaving the rest of the remaining people in there, simply trying to solve this mess, giving them all the time they wanted to be there and fix things up.

In the end, Chanyeol had to give Sehun a shoulder to cry into, since the young man was barely hanging himself, an absolute emotional wreck, one that Junmyeon hadn’t see out of the soap operas he secretly liked to watch.

Luhan, always the mastermind, had made Sehun call Minseok, telling the older man to meet him at the coffee shop, to which Minseok had agree, whether if it was by the other’s grave voice and tearful lilt to his voice, or because he was truly that whipped by the younger man.

It was tense and Luhan kept pacing around, waiting for his supposedly best friend to appear through the doors, muttering angrily under his breath, while Jongdae and Junmyeon sat side by side quietly, pondering over the situation.

“Luhan, stop pacing please, it is not going to help anyone for you to be like this. And please, don’t pound Minseok’s face from the moment he crosses the entrance door.” Asked Junmyeon, in an even tone of voice, and hoping that Luhan would be dissuaded from doing something stupid which he would most definitely do.

Luhan stopped walking around like a lunatic and turned into Junmyeon with a grave expression on his face and an exceedingly dark aura around him that soften up slightly when he looked into Junmeyon’s face. With a sigh he joined the other male where he was sitting, next to his brother, on a booth.

“I would love to do that sweet cheeks but I am mad.”

“I know you are but please, Sehun is still in here, upset and seriously any more added drama is unnecessary at this point.” Claimed the dark haired male a hand coming up to rest of Luhan’s shoulder, who dropped his head dramatically on top of the hand, nuzzling it a little while Junmyeon regarded him with an equally soft expression on his face.

“Please, Luhan. He is still your friend, regardless of his unbelievably stupid mistakes and you would feel bad about it.”

“Are you insulting him?” asked Jongdae surprised, from the side, while Luhan looked at him, eyes wide, apparently noticing the same thing.

“Am I?” asked Junmyeon nonchalantly, a little twinkle of mischievousness in his eyes; what could he say? Minseok really wasn’t his favorite person at the moment.

“You are!” exclaimed Luhan happily, a complete one eighty degree turn from his previous mood. “I am teaching you how to be a badass that is so amazing! I’m so proud.”

Luhan faked cleaning tears, mocking Junmyeon a little; Junmyeon was perfectly aware that he was mocking him for his inability of insulting someone directly. It hadn’t really been an insult, not with those soft words of him but it was…progress regardless, if you would consider as so, like Luhan certainly did.

Pretending to be annoyed, enjoying this change of mood, which dispersed a little bit of tension, especially since he saw Sehun chuckling a little at their antics, tears still running down his face, he wacked the blond playfully on the head, earning himself an indignant squeal from him.

“Rude!” complained Luhan with a pout.

“Settle down children.” Deadpanned Jongdae, watching his brother and the blond male being goofy around each other, a little flabbergasted at how open and relaxed his brother was acting; it was quite a change for someone so uptight and polite, prim and proper, as Junmyeon. Not that Jongdae really minded, of course; it was actually good to see his brother acting like this for a change: more childlike and innocent, kind of like the child he would probably had been if their parents didn’t burden him with taking care of Jongdae since such a young age.

The goofy and playful atmosphere was suddenly interrupted when the bell on top of the entrance door rattle and the door opened, Minseok finally getting inside, immediately stopping at the sight of so many people inside the space, one of them being his boyfriend: his crying, heartbroken boyfriend.

Junmyeon could almost pinpoint the moment where the other male realized that he was currently standing in the middle of Baekhyun’s working place because the man, in his impeccable suit, glanced around and his eyes widened a lot, his eyes turning to Sehun in no time.

“Sehunnie? What is going on? Why are you here? Why am I here?”

There was a heavy silence after question. Nobody felt as if it as if they had a right to speak at the moment; the only person who was allowed to speak was Sehun. And speak Sehun did.

He spoke in a very quiet but clear voice, still a little bit raspy due to the tears that he had shed, but enough to make himself be heard.

“What happened on the night I got admitted into the hospital?”

“What?”

“Don’t make me repeat myself, Minseok.”

“I don’t understand…”

“I want you to tell me what happened on the night where I fell at home and was brought to hospital?” repeated Sehun, his voice gradually rising.

“Nothing.” Replied Minseok, although his voice tremble slightly, Junmyeon wouldn’t really noticed if not by Luhan whispering it to him on his ears.

“Nothing?”

“No, nothing. You fell; you were brought into the hospital where you stayed for a long time, while you were recovering.

“Yeah? So Baekhyun wasn’t there at all?”

“He was; I told you he was. He was the one to call the ambulance.”

“But you forgot to tell me how you yelled at Baekhyun, saying all those awful things and ultimately driving him away from us, from me.”

Minseok stiffened, his whole body going rigid at the words Sehun directed to him.

“Did Baekhyun tell you that?”

Sehun laughed but it was a bitter; a really bitter and angry sound that wasn’t not suited for this young man who was all about full grins and overall sunny disposition.

“Baekhyun didn’t need to tell me anything. The people who stood by him and helped him when he needed; the people who offered him a home when he was evicted, the people offered him a shoulder to cry when everything became too much, when he found himself sitting on the pavement while he was desperate because he lost two of his jobs, when he got kicked out because money wasn’t enough to pay rent, tuition and his grandfather’s nursing house. Maybe because his boyfriend, one of them, yelled at him and told him the most horrible things because he had made a mistake, the mistake of falling asleep because he was too tired to function.”

Minseok had a stricken expression on his face, clearly not expecting the words that Sehun had just said to him. Junmyeon also thought that it might have something to do with the fact that the older male realized his mistake.

“When he decided to have Baekhyun to join our relationship and we later on knew his story, what he had been though, we made a vow to protect him and love him, to cherish him; we promised that he would never had to feel like that ever in his life, so tell me, why doing this? Why did we do exactly what he promised not to?”

“I didn’t mean to, I never meant to say those things to him but I was stressed and worried about you and then that happened, I snapped at him.” replied Minseok weakly, the palms of his hands coming to cover his eyes.

“But you should’ve heard him out? You should’ve learned about his motives, figured out what happened. Your words…they were so cruel. Imagine how did he feel?”

There were tears in Sehun’s eyes as he spoke; fresh ones, and far more bitter. Junmyeon had actually curled up onto Luhan’s side, the whole situation making him very anxious and uncomfortable. Luhan was holding the smaller male safely in his arms, not really liking the small tremble of his frame as the drama progressed.

Jongdae was restless and he wasn’t really liking where this was going and he wanted nothing more than to hug his boyfriend and nestle himself in his arms, thanking that he had a really good boyfriend.

“Baekhyun is a difficult person to love, Sehun.”

“He is really not, Minseok. The point it’s exactly that: he is extremely easy to love. It is true that he has trusting issues and he is quiet and so, so very independent person but he is so, so easy to love. All the little things he does, tiny little things, hard to notice but that go out of his comfort zone just to please us, like singing a song to us, forgoing his studies to tend to us, spending money that he doesn’t have to make us a meal or to buy us little things…He cares and he loves us Minseok. I am just not sure if he is still willing to love us after this.”

“You’ve seen him?” asked Minseok, being the only thing that he seemed to hear from the whole conversation.

“He was here before.”

“How is he?” he asked again, the guilty consuming him completely and showing on his face.

“He is doing well but he is hurt. He is staying at Junmyeon’s.” replied Sehun pointing at said male is chin.

Minseok sat down on the floor, clearly not knowing what to do or what do say. He felt as if someone had taken the world under him. He felt bad, worse than bad for reacting before knowing what happened. There was the acidic feel of guilty corroding his stomach and he felt like crying, although he didn’t. He wasn’t that kind of man.

To worsen all up, Sehun’s voice, like a cold and sharp dagger, cut through the air.

“And, Minseok, I love you, you know I do but after this…I need to take time for myself.*

“What are you saying?” asked Minseok in a hurry, looking at his boyfriend with pleading eyes.

“I am saying that right now, I am going to fix things with Baekhyun first, I will try to mend the bridged between us. Until that happens, I’ll be by myself and you’ll be by yourself, trying to discover yourself because your attitude makes me ponder if I did know you at all.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” asked Minseok his face looking more and more panicked by the second.

“No.” denied Sehun. “I am choosing to draw back until you become the Minseok I know because what you’ve done…the words you’ve said? They are unforgivable.”

“What if Baekhyun never forgives me?”

“I don’t know.”

And the answer given by Sehun was enough to destroy Minseok. He may have just lost the people who he had ever loved.

 

 

 

A/N: HIIII! I am finally here, thank all saints and angels because these weeks have been horrible. Too much work and no fun leave me absolutely with no time to write. You can kidnap my boss...I am totally fine with it as long as you don't hurt anybody xD
So, angsty chapter, wasn't it? What do you think of it? Of Baekhyun's words? Sehun's words? What about Minseok's attitude? And what do you tell me about Luhan and Junmyeon's proximity??? They getting close to each other without even realizing...well Junmyeon isn't!!!  :3
Let me know all about your opinions and your perspectives about what happened and what is going to happen!
Finally, but no less important: be healthy, be safe, love a little and let others love you. Especially: BE HAPPY!
A lot of hugs, filled with love, to everyone!
<3