The Return Of The Unwanted

Smoking Mirrors

Junmyeon didn’t really know how much time it had passed since he had fallen asleep, not that he could be blamed since the situation demanded it; well, that and the fact that Baekhyun, with his quiet voice and calm voice had told him that he need the rest, Jongin, who also traveled to the hospital they were currently at too.

But he had to admit, Luhan’s condition worried him sick, the other man had passed out soon after they had haphazardly landed on the ground, in pain, and he felt guilty, especially considering that the other man might had just saved his life.

Poor Luhan, paramedics, that were soon called after the blond had fainted, had proclaimed that the pain of his dislocated shoulder had been too much for him to take; funnily enough, Junmyeon wasn’t even aware that he had injured his shoulder.

Of course Luhan had woken up some time ago, after his shoulder was put back into place, bones snapping into their rightful spot with a crack that left everybody wincing and Luhan screaming like a banshee, the poor man, before they sedated him despite his constant pleas not to. Junmyeon didn’t quite understand his reluctance, especially after the doctor had explained to Luhan that he had taken a while to arrive to the hospital and his arm had swollen to a size that was honestly far more suited for a basketball or a football.

Luhan had been serene, sleeping away the pain. The doctor told him that they could only take him home a few hours after he woke up, just to be assured that the sedative had not caused any anomaly to the situation.

And now Luhan still remained beautifully sleeping, his pale, smooth face looking much like one of an angel, pretty much carved out of marble and spit out around the brain of that hunk of a blonde man, with his long lashes causing shadows on the sharp cheekbones, plump lips twisted into a small smile; never once Junmyeon noted that Luhan had a really big scar underneath his bottom lip, he had to ask the man where did he get that; however, for now, the question was not the real priority to Junmyeon: ever since the blonde man had pressed a kiss into his lips with his own, Junmyeon found himself unable to look away from those very lips, his mind a thousand thoughts per second, asking his consciousness when would he taste him again, how soft were those lips, could he make him gasp, why wasn’t he kissing him, why was Luhan so far away?

He had turned those traitorous questions off though, he was far more concerned with Luhan’s state at the moment and he also did not want to deal with the tiring process of questioning himself and his motives, or with the impeding war between his heart and his brain; nope, none of that for now, it was simply not the time.

He was rather content for having Baekhyun and Jongin near him, their calm posture doing wonders for his own sanity and state of mind. He had also texted Kyungsoo, Yifan, Yixing, Jongdae and Chanyeol, letting them know what had occurred. The mass text message had received a lot of different responses: Kyungsoo had texted him back saying he hoped everything was better and he was sorry for not being able to be there but had been a problem at Tao’s kindergarten and he had to rush over; Yifan had sent him a cute little video of his students, perfectly dressed in their uniforms, wishing him a speedy recovery; Chanyeol hadn’t replied yet and neither had Jongdae, as strange as it was, since his brother was far more protective of him than he should and, finally, Yixing had called him, mainly to ask about Jongin, Junmyeon could see he was really worried about the younger male and also for him and Luhan; Yixing was like that.

What no one expected was for Sehun to burst through the door of Luhan’s provisory room at the hospital, looking like he had just finished a marathon. It had scared the living daylights out of Baekhyun who had been talking quietly to Jongin, sitting on the window sill, looking oh so small, and it was drastic change from Jongin’s broader and taller presence.

All of them had stopped when the younger man fell into the room, worried eyes sweeping the room quickly before finding Baekhyun. He approached in quick strides, making sure to send a look to Jongin, purely out of jealousy, noted Junmyeon, before embracing Baekhyun while the raven haired man looked at him astonished.

“Sehun?”

“Are you okay?” asked Sehun urgently. “I was at the bar when Junmyeon sent Yixing a message and he just told me you were all the hospital and I knew you were here and I just had to come.”

“I am fine Sehun, Luhan was the one who got hurt, not me!” reassured the small man, holding Sehun at arm’s length, not letting the taller squeeze him like he was doing.

“I…Yixing said, I didn’t listen! I thought you were hurt!” mumbled the younger man into Baekhyun’s neck once he batted the slender hands on his forearm and hugged, once again, Baekhyun to his body.

Baekhyun, feeling the distress coming in waves from the other man, could only pat his back soothingly, rubbing it on occasion, trying to comfort him. Junmyeon gave a surreptitious glance, trying to tell him not to be harsh on Sehun at this moment and be more loving; they were mending their relationship and Baekhyun was still hurt but it didn’t mean that he would be mean about it. Thankfully enough, as it seemed, the small male didn’t need any hints because he let Sehun hug him to his hearts contents before asking him to step outside with him for a talk since Luhan was sleeping and he didn’t wish to disturb the older’s sleep.

Sehun acquiesced with a small nod, letting himself be led away from the hospital room but not without sending another glare at Jongin, not happy when the other male patted Baekhyun’s shoulder affectionately, earning a small smile from the tiny male. It was a barely noticeable smile, almost nonexistent but Junmyeon, as well as Sehun, knew how to identify and label each and every single smile of Baekhyun; Junmyeon lived with him and Sehun had a relationship with him, hence the irrational jealousy that Sehun was, no doubt, feeling, when his love interest was being nice to somebody else that was not him.

It was funny to watch really, Jongin had a pout on his face, although when he turned around, Junmyeon could see the ghost of a smirk on plump lips, so he knew that the bronzed skin man was doing it on purpose, trying to get Sehun jealous; maybe that would make Sehun put even more effort into wooing Baekhyun back. Junmyeon approved of that plan, so he hid the smile behind his hand.

As soon as they stepped outside, silently closing the door behind them, Junmyeon turned to Jongin with a smile.

“That was mean of you but highly entertaining.”

“He needs to put a little more effort into it; it is getting kind of repetitive to see him moping around at Black Pearl, sighing and making tornadoes as he sighs his heart away. I want him to be happy, Sehun is a good person, with good instincts and he is a loving person; a bit immature maybe, but he has certainly grow up a lot. I also want Baekhyun to be happy. When I met him the first time, he looked so sad, so burden with all the troubled in his life, he need happiness and Sehun might be a good way to start.”

Junmyeon looked at the taller man, a thoughtful expression on his face. He hadn’t really interacted with Jongin while he hung out with Yixing, which admittedly wasn’t that much, but it seemed that Yixing had really picked someone with a big heart, sensitive and sensible, and intelligent. Damn if Junmyeon didn’t see the astute dark eyes of the man in front of him.

“What about Minseok?” he asked, eyes poised on Jongin’s face although his body was facing Luhan’s bed, his hands busy caressing the blonde male’s fingers.

Jongin hummed, sitting on the window sill with his arms crossed, his sweet baby face, because he had a really young face, Junmyeon nearly shuddered when he thought about the age difference between him and Yixing, lost in the thoughts crossing his mind as he pondered about his next words.

“To tell you the truth, I haven’t seen Minseok in a long while. I know he talked with Yixing and took some time off, at least from working at the bar, I don’t know about his job at the bank though but I know that he is not okay; he hasn’t been for a while. Minseok is a very charming and very charismatic person, except he is not the best at communication.”

“I didn’t know those two were mutually exclusive!” retorted Junmyeon, eyebrows flying up at the uttered sentence.

“It’s Minseok. I will not bother asking why, you shouldn’t either.” Replied Jongin playfully. “But the truth is that Minseok is good at interpreting but not really expressing what goes into his head. Which worked just fine with Sehun because, well, you’ve seen him, he talks a lot and he is very loud, per say, about his opinions and about his thought, you know exactly what he is feeling and what he is thinking because he voices it so, for Minseok, is easy to decode and act accordingly to Sehun’s need but he fell in love with Baekhyun, they both did, along the way and Baekhyun is so different from Sehun. He is quiet, reserved and have walls built up so high. It sad and beautiful in a way because you root for him and for his happiness! However, his silence and his stillness makes it difficult for Minseok to interpret him and react accordingly. It’s a whole mess and Minseok instead of acting rationally just crashed and crumbled, and ran away. Quite stupid if you ask me because he should be working his business with both Sehun and Baekhyun but, I could be unfair and he is just trying to gather himself and his thoughts before doing something. What I fear the most is the fact that Minseok is taking far too long to make a move and when he does it might be too late and I wonder how detrimental is that going to be to every single one of us if that happens: to him specially.”

Junmyeon made a sound at the back of his throat, either in agreement or not, not even Junmyeon knew, eyes switching to Luhan as the blonde male gave a little whimper, turning in the bed, demanding Junmyeon’s attention, even if briefly.

“Both way, these are things that cannot be rushed and you can’t go and demand someone to do this and that, even if you want it to happen, even though it will benefit them; people need to realize that in their own time. At least that how I see things.”

“It’s a good perspective. You are wise, Jongin.”

Jongin laughed, his eyes crinkling in amusement, making him look rather adorable, and frankly, Junmyeon thought that Yixing had really been lucky with Jongin. The younger man really looked and sounded, as far as Junmyeon could tell, a mature person with a good head on his shoulder, a real gem.

“I don’t consider myself to be wise.”

“Maybe you do see it as that but you are.” Replied Junmyeon much like an old man would…Luhan would totally give him so much crap about it if he heard it just now. He really would because that was what Luhan was like.

He wanted to add more, possibly engaging in a conversation with Jongin since the young man was insightful and quite delightful to talk to but in that moment, to both their amazement, there was a knock on the door and Minseok, out of all people, walked inside the room.

Junmyeon felt his body go tense at the sudden presence and his mind yelled Baekhyun’s name, over and over again, wishing for the small male to stay away from the room until they could solve this and, if they were lucky enough, to send Minseok on his merry way.

The man looked terribly ill, if not ill, than something akin: pale as a ghost with bloodshot eyes and a dark, almost bruised, look around his eyes. This wasn’t the man that Junmyeon met a while ago; it was almost a darker, more depressive and depressed, copy of him. Faded!

Jongin was the first to acknowledge him with a ‘hello’. A strong a clear word spoken that shook the entire silence of the room, making the small man shiver a little; why, no one knew.

“Hi.” replied the man weakly, softly, as if talking was a task that he wasn’t sure how to do properly.

“What are you doing here?” asked Junmyeon, with a little bit of aggression on his voice, stating that he wasn’t all that happy with the impromptu visit.

“Yixing told me. I was at the bar’s office, working on some financial things when he walked in and he told me about it. But he only told me someone was hurt he didn’t really say who it was, so I thought…”

“You thought that it might have been Baekhyun.” Finished Jongin calmly, very softly, almost airily, as if he was talking to himself.

“Yes.” Replied Minseok, eyes cast on the floor.

Jongin hummed, a little absentmindedly and Junmyeon really wondered what in Earth was going on his mind, since he was addressing this particular scene, namely Minseok’s return, with such nonchalance that Junmyeon wasn’t sure if he was being purposefully like that or not.

“Are we really going to address the elephant in the room or are we going to look at him like he did nothing wrong?” asked a voice from the bed, making everybody look at a pale and groggy Luhan, who sounded a bit like he had been ran over by a truck several times over. No one commented the fact that Junmyeon’s head was the fastest to turn to him, nor the way he quickly let go of Luhan’s hand, choosing to grab the other’s sleeve, timidly, biting his lips and forgetting, for a split second, that Minseok was still in the room and that he was extremely pissed off at the man.

“Luhan…”

“Do not do that with me, Minseok! Explain what the heck are you doing here?”

Although he was still groggy, the naturally fiery temper of Luhan was clearly showing, making him look really handsome, at least in Junmyeon, and all that protective trait of him towards Baekhyun was turning the raven haired man into a melting puddle.

“To see Baek…I hope, that is, that I can see him.”

Jongin was the one who gave Minseok and answer. With his arms crossed against his chest, legs also crossed, and an eerie voice, he was as handsome as he was scary which frankly was surprising since Jongin didn’t look like he could harm a fly.

“And what makes you think you are entitled to see him?”

Minseok’s head lifted itself up, looking at Jongin trying to access the question or the motives behind it at least.

“I… I just wanted to see him.” Replied the shorter man carefully.

“After what you did? You can surely kiss my…”

“Luhan!” admonished Junmyeon, not letting the other curse within his heart’s desire, grabbing Luhan’s hands in his, trying to stop the other man from hurting himself, especially when the blonde man winced in pain as his stiff and sore shoulder moved.

“He hurt Baek!” managed Luhan using one hand to grab Junmyeon’s hands in his, slightly marveling at the soft skin beneath his and being momentarily distracted.

“I know, Luhan. Just…I…I don’t know what I was thinking. I don’t even know if I was thinking. I just blurted out stuff that I didn’t even mean. I just was so scared when Sehun was hospitalized and I took it out on Baekhyun.”

“Is it explaining it like that any better?” asked Jongin with a raised eyebrow. “That showed a lack of maturity on your part and stating it like that, as if it apologize your behavior. It really doesn’t. It makes you an to admit that you take your frustration on people and people that showed you nothing but love.”

“I know, I know, but Baekhyun is such a closed person…but I should’ve listened.”

“Knowing Baekhyun, it was more looking for the little telling, the little small gestures he doesn’t. I don’t know why but people tend to misunderstand him just because he is silent. Which, in all honesty, sounds extremely stupid since he is a delight to have around, he is insightful and kind of adorable.” replied Luhan moving his body slowly towards Junmyeon, shivering a little since he was reaction to the sedative he had been giving, trying not to hurt his already throbbing shoulder. Junmyeon unconsciously cooed at him, involuntarily, he would later add on, a hand finding itself tangled with the blonde locks and playing with the hair.

“He is still extremely upset with you. Well, more like sad perhaps, Sehun is the difficult task you have in front of you.” Prompt Jongin. “Well, that and all the other people who really like Baekhyun and you managed to piss off with your attitude.”

There was a slight smirk on the man’s lips as he spoke and Junmyeon understood that Jongin was really milking the situations, using it to make Minseok feel slightly worse than he already did and possibly warn him about the huge possibility of everyone sabotaging his plans to talk to Baekhyun. Junmyeon wasn’t really surprised because they would, they really would: he didn’t want Baekhyun anywhere near Minseok, He felt like Minseok hadn’t redeem himself from the mistakes he had made.

“I know. I’m sorry!” mumbled Minseok tiredly.

“Tell that to the man you hurt. To both of them actually.” Yelled Luhan. “Where the heck were you all this time? Instead of just facing things like a man you just ran away. You should’ve fought for them and show them you care, not disappearing for gods knows when.”

Minseok didn’t say a word for a while; he just looked like the most desperate, a little bit angry too, although whether it was at himself or at them, it was impossible to know.

“After the discussion…” began Minseok very slowly “I was angry. I am going to admit that, I was angry because I thought that you didn’t really my side of the story, Sehun especially and I just was so, so angry. I felt misunderstood. Then, after a few days just sizzling on my own anger, I began to realize that maybe this was my own fault, because I took him for granted, took the fact that he didn’t say much to blame it on him when things went wrong. Sehun was always the kind of person to speak up, to stomp his foot on the ground if he ever thought he was wrong, also, he is a giant baby so I found myself drifting towards him and completely disregarding Baekhyun’s needs. I regretted so much, for neglecting him, for not listening to him; I was so ashamed of myself, and of the way I alienated him and changed so much. I love him goddammit, I love him and I love Sehun and I had lost them both. I was seriously down after it happened. Truly down. I got some paid vacations and just sat on my empty apartment stewing in my own misery. I actually drank myself to oblivion every single night until I realized that I should stop feeling sorry for myself and do something about it. Seeing them, apologizing… just something.”

“And what makes you think that he will listen to you know? After you waited for so long?” asked Luhan with a frown on his face, pondering about what he had just listened. “This is why you should’ve picked the phone when I call you. “

“I’ve explained it too you! I was being stupid.”

“You are still being daft.” Interjected Jongin. “Do you even came in here with something on your mind or just showed up because you heard he might’ve been hurt and chose to be a knight in shining armor, despite the fact that he might not want to talk to you and the looks that Junmyeon are sending you, which could clearly set a building on fire.”

Minseok seemed to be taken aback by his words, suggesting that he hadn’t, indeed, thought thoroughly about his course of action, and gulping slightly when he saw Junmyeon’s narrowed eyes looking at him. Junmyeon might be petite but he would not hesitate on castrating Minseok if he had a slightly inkling that Baekhyun was going to be displeasured at the sudden visit.

They heard it before they’ve seen the loud voice of Sehun, followed by Baekhyun’s much lower one, and far more calm. However, and despite knowing that they were coming, nobody moved a muscle, frozen in time; the only exception might’ve been the semi injured man at the bed. When Jongin stepped away from the window, it was already too late and the door opened, revealing Sehun’s happy, playful face and Baekhyun’s incredulous face, as if Sehun had told him something ridiculous, which everyone thought it was entirely possible, Sehun would do pretty much anything to see the cute expressions that Baekhyun so often made.

They watched as Baekhyun’s face morphed into an amused smile, which the smaller man promptly covered with one of his long hands, making Sehun coo at him and gently remove that hand, stating that a beautiful smile was meant to be a source of admiration by everyone.

Sehun’s face turned stony from the single moment where he raised his face and looked around the silent room, noticing Minseok standing there looking wide eyed and a little scared. Baekhyun noticed a few seconds after when the affectionate expression on his taller counterpart disappeared, which made him glance around and see is ex-lover. He froze on the spot and unconsciously took a step back into Sehun’s waiting arms; the taller caught him and wrapped his arms around him, giving him an assurance that everything was going to be okay.”

He didn’t say a thing, opting for looking at Minseok without saying a thing, cautiously eyeing him and making sure that Minseok wasn’t going to be violent; the man had never been violent before but Baekhyun knew, from previous experiences, that people could be violent when angry; he remembered far too well his mother and father hitting him for insignificant reasons and while there hadn’t been people raising their hands toward him, the fear and the wounds of those attitudes were still freshly engraved in his mind, he didn’t wish to pass through something like that again.

“Minseok.” Greeted Sehun cordially, arms wrapped tightly around Baekhyun.

To Junmyeon that said really important things about how Sehun and Baekhyun’s relationship had improved since their previous fallout or at least since their argument. When things occurred Baekhyun gravitated to his sources of comfort at the moment: Junmyeon and Chanyeol, with a jab of Luhan, since the man pushed himself into it, but lately, with Sehun being caring, gentle and loving towards him, proving himself over and over again towards the smaller man and the little gestures and actions had been slowly making Baekhyun coming out of his shell and slowly approaching Sehun, trusting him more and more each day.

Junmyeon firmly believed that they were still very much in love, all the three of them, it was noticeable in their eyes, and Junmyeon had watched a lot of movies to know what they should’ve look like, but the way Minseok had faced his problems had put a dent into their relationship and made Baekhyun retreat into his shell; he was very much like an abandoned dog: push him too far and he will run away, show him love and you’ll be loved back unconditionally, at least that’s what Junmeyon thought about it.

Minseok managed a weak ‘hello’ back, trying not to mind Sehun’s hard stare on him. It was hard, very hard to acknowledge that he had been wrong and that he had made a gravely mistake.

“Hi Baekhyun.” he greeted gently, nervously, waving a little, fidgeting slightly on his place.

“Hello.” Replied the smaller male with a guarded look and Junmyeon wasn’t surprised as much as Luhan and Sehun were at his behavior, Baekhyun’s was extremely polite even when he shouldn’t be.

“I wonder…”began Minseok “If I could talk with you Baekhyun.”

“The real question is if Baekhyun interested in talking to you.” Interjected Luhan with a raised eyebrow. “He might be inclined to say ‘no’ to your proposition.”

“I…” stuttered Minseok “I…I mean if he agrees to it.”

Baekhyun looked very much like he wanted to get away from there, as if the confrontation was too early for his liking, he much rather to deal with this business later, when his mind was clearer, when Luhan wasn’t at the hospital and when he and Sehun would finally be fixed, it didn’t hurt if he could postpone it after his exams either, where he could lose focus and be miserable forever after if things happened to go haywire. Also, everyone was looking at him expectantly, some encouraging, other’s telling him not to.

“Do you want to talk to him?” asked Sehun; eyes lightening up as if the prospect of having his two especial people reuniting themselves would be the cherry on top of his cake.

“I don’t’ think it’s convenient for them to talk now. “spat Luhan; it was rather strange since Minseok was supposedly one of his best friends and since that fatidic night, Luhan had took a three sixty turn towards his friend, for unknown reasons.

Jongin remained quiet and Junmyeon could see that it was actually his common sense speaking, allowing the smaller male to actually decide without pressuring him.

Junmyeon…well Junmyeon didn’t want to want for Baekhyun to talk with Minseok; at all! He saw Baekhyun as a younger brother, like Jongdae, although he was forsaking the part where Jongdae could be far mature than him, and the thought of his little brother, his Baekhyun, talking to that man rendered him speechless. After the hurt the other man caused, Junmyeon wanted nothing but distance between them.

However, that wasn’t fair to Baekhyun. After all this years where the younger man had been forced into countless opinions, jobs and actions, because he had to do them to have a fighting chance against the world, and he had done with without blinking. That wasn’t a case anymore, many of Baekhyun’s burdens had been taken away from him and he was a little more free from all the impositions that life had threw him along the way; so it wasn’t right for Junmyeon to decide or even suggest something to the younger man, that would only be forcing Baekhyun to a decision and a course of action and he didn’t want to do that; he didn’t want Baekhyun to be robbed from free will: his free will.

Everyone, meaning Minseok, Sehun and Luhan, were now giving their opinions, and no one saw, except for him and Jongin, how Baekhyun flinched slightly and squeezed his eyes shut as voices begun to rise in volume. And that image was enough for him to ignite and take charge.

“I think that Baekhyun should decide what he wants.” He said, voice rising above the others and silencing the voices in the room, making the owners of said voices turn to him. “I see a lot of people fighting for someone but doing it the wrong way. You should listen to him and stop imposing your own wishes on him.”

With those words Junmyeon got up from the spot he was occupying near Luhan’s bed and walked over Baekhyun, smiling at him an extending a hand towards the younger man who took it gratefully, a relieved smile playing upon his lips.

“Come on Baek, let’s go and eat something, okay?”

Baekhyun nodded slowly, immediately gluing himself to Junmyeon, clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation. Jongin followed them out of the room.

As soon as they were out of view, disappearing from one of the hospital corridors, leaving three befuddled males behind, in a room, Junmyeon stopped and looked over at Baekhyun.

“You have a choice, you know? You decide what you are comfortable or not with in this situation, okay? Don’t let them think or say otherwise.”

“I try…”mumbled Baekhyun “but everyone was so loud and demanding and I couldn’t think properly.”

Junmyeon could understand that; if there was something he knew about Baekhyun was the fact that the boy didn’t really like loud noises; he did sing at the bar but that was probably the only tolerable loud noise that he could take and Junmyeon suspected that being in that room, seconds ago, was being constricting to the man.

“I know!” interjected Junmyeon gently, patting Baekhyun’s cheek gently “I just want to remember you that you decide, not them, and if you need space, to put your thoughts in order, it’s perfectly fine too. I’m here for whatever you need.”

“Thank you Myeon.”

Junmyeon hugged the younger male to him, maintaining the hold gentle but tight when he noticed Baekhyun stiffening; he only relaxed a few seconds after. Jongin smiled at the scene, clearly pleased at what he was seeing, no doubt reporting it to Yixing later on.

“It’s just confusing. Minseok just appeared out of nowhere wanting to see me after a while and right now that I am trying to deal with Sehun. I know that I am kind of lacking in the social department…no, no Junmyeon, don’t try to convince me otherwise, I am fully aware that my isolation, the fact that I draw people away is responsible for this, but I honestly need some space to solve this.”

“I know you do Baekhyun just, do whatever you have to do, okay?”

Baekhyun body sagged and leaned fully against Junmyeon’s body and the latter let them slide down a wall to sit on the hospital floor, Baekhyun still clutched to him like a baby. He felt Jongin sitting on Baekhyun’s other side, a comforting hand sitting on top of Baekhyun’s tight.

“I am not good at this stuff…”

“None of us are.” Answered Jongin. “It feels like one step forward, two steps back every single time but, eventually we get the hang of it.”

“What if I take too long?”

“You’re entitled to! And if they love you, they will wait.”

“What if they grow tired of waiting?”

“Then they weren’t worthy of you to begin with.”

“What if I never find somebody who loves me?”

“Nonsense, you are loved!”

“What if…”

“Baekhyun,” interrupted Jongin. “ ‘what if’ is a far too heavy expression and we have many of those in your life, but every single one of them has an answer, be it good or bad,  so stop worrying about them. Whatever will be, will be. The only thing that you need to know is that you are loved no matter what.”

“So no more self-doubt or philosophical questions, okay? Everything will be alright. We are here for you every step of the way.” Finished Junmyeon sweetly.

“Okay…” mumbled Baekhyun burying his face on Junmyeon’s shoulder and lacing his fingers with Jongin; whether to gain strength or to keep him grounded.

The medical staff that passed through them eyes them curiously, wondering what three good looking young men were doing, sitting on a hospital’s floor, on some obstetric corridor, which they later found out: an irony of life since none of them swung that way, all huddled and together, in some species of a human yarn ball but they didn’t care, not when it meant safety and reassurance, not when friendship and love were so tangible, not when they were that content.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yup, it's finally here! God I have been having huge amounts of writer's block and sometimes I cannot write more than two lines before stopping and being stuck again. I hope that I found my inspiration again,  since it was easier toward the end of the chapter to just let words flow. 
But, do tell me, were you shocked to find out that it was Luhan who passed out? Oh that little ambiguous ending in that last chapter! :3
It was Luhan and we are gradually seeing him and Junmyeon getting closer, although they didn't discuss the kiss yet! But, da daaaa, Sehun is back and Minseok is back and Jongin is a total sweetheart, isn't he? What are your thought on their reaction to Minnie's return? What about Myeon's decision? Tell me everything, I wanna know! ^^
As always, I hope that you are safe and healthy, that you love and let yourselves be loved and BE HAPPY! Always!
A wonderful day/night and week for all of you!
<3