Stories Of Little Princes

Smoking Mirrors

Junmyeon stopped abruptly and almost made a run in the opposite but he knew that Luhan would be persistent enough to chase him and, even though he was in a fairly good shape, he took good care of his body and did a lot of sport, the blond male would probably outrun him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked half afraid of the answer.

“Looking for you what else? Believe me: you would praise my investigative skills if you knew what I had to do just to find out your workplace.”

“I don’t want to know.”

“I will tell you anyway. First, I didn’t really know who to contact because I clearly don’t know the people who were with you. Except for Jongdae, because Jongdae goes to the club a lot since he is Chanyeol’s bae and everything but I haven’t really caught him these days, although I know he had been there. Then I thought about asking Baekhyun since I know that you’ve been introduced but Baekhyun wouldn’t reveal that; he will not reveal something that diligently unless it is an emergency or he knows someone gave his consent. Then, I asked Yixing but he asked a lot of questions; at one point I think he got suspicious but anyway, I couldn’t ask him anymore so, I got this crazy idea of simple going to his cellphone and just find your name, a little bit of stalking, like searching your name on the web and, ta-da, here we are!”

“Did you seriously invade Yixing’s privacy?” asked Junmyeon, scandalized at the blatant disrespect.

“I did. How else was I supposed to find you? You’re very good at hiding.”

“That is wrong…”

“Also,” interrupted Luhan “I know that you had some kind of a fall back with your brother.”

“Did you snoop that also?”

“I actually overheard it from Jongin, one of the waiters, who overheard Chanyeol talking to Baekhyun over it. He doesn’t like seeing Jongdae like this. I get that, I do, but I was actually wandering how are you taking it? I know that this is not easy for you; you seemed very close to him and you clearly love him to pieces.”

Junmyeon stopped when he heard those words. For a moment or two, he forgot about the annoyance and the anger towards the blond male and softens a little bit, letting the small frown that had been marring his forehead smooth itself out.

“Jongdae is a really hard headed and stubborn person, no matter what he’ll say, he will cool off at some point. You just have to wait and he’ll come around. He always does. Don’t take it that personally, okay?”

Junmyeon was touched, truly touched at the other man’s words. He was being sincere; he could tell by the uncharacteristic gleam on Luhan’s eyes that revealed seriousness and also the gentle lilt on his voice that sounded oh so sweet.

On that precise moment, with the sun gleaming on the tuffs of shiny blond hair, the sparkly and soft eyes and the tender smile, Junmyeon felt like Luhan sounded exactly like a person that he could fall in love with, the perfect man that he had dreamt for so long and honestly thought that he had found in Minho, until the tall jerk proved himself to be a cheating bastard.

He really had the thought, until Luhan opened his mouth again and Junmyeon remembered why he found Luhan so incredibly annoying and why he did not want to be on the man’s presence.

“Well, now that we got that covered… can I have your number, because really after all the work you should give me some reward sweet cheeks.”

The smaller man stared at Luhan with distaste, mouth curling at the ends quite unpleasantly.

“Just when I think that you are actually not that bad and maybe I am wrong about my assumptions, you prove me wrong!”

“I just asked for your number and if you think about it right, I never once lied about my intentions: I want to know you better, you are an interesting person and so, so cute that I barely survive. Just give me a change.” begged Luhan with an easy grin while approaching Junmyeon, who took his self-control to the test as he pushed himself not to take a step back, away from Luhan.

“No!” he answered, turning his back to the blond and beginning to walk in the direction of the entrance of the building.

“What if I told you I can persuade Jongdae to speak to you faster?”

And that sentence was more than enough to have Junmyeon halting his steps, suspiciously looking at Luhan from the top of his shoulder, contemplating the offer that he had just been given. Could really Luhan have the power to do that?

“How are you planning to do that?” he asked sarcastically, a bite to his words, trying to demote Luhan of his idea if, that is, was a scam made up by the other.

“The trick here is to know who to talk to and what is the proper circle in which to do so. For example, we all know that inside ‘El Dorado’ the ones who really have the power to make everyone crumble with a sad face are Baekhyun and Sehun, even if for complete different reasons. However, the key is to talk to Baekhyun because even if he is the more reserved and quiet of the two, he will emote and Sehun will notice. Now, Baekhyun is not going to tell him the nature of our conversation to him, hence the reason while I talk to Baekhyun in Sehun’s hearing range. When Sehun understands why his little boyfriend is so sad he will talk to Yixing because Yixing knows your brother and Yixing, without a doubt, will talk to Jongdae about it. And come one, it’s Yixing; he will convince your brother.”

“How can you be so sure about that? It sounds like a plan that could go wrong in many, many different ways.”

“What can I say? I’m good with people and analyzing them and I’m good with calculations and probabilities!” shrugged Luhan with a devastating smile.

Junmyeon looked torn. Was it worth a try? Was it worth it to trust up this crazy man? The smaller man bit his lip, drawing the immediate attention of the taller, even though Junmyeon didn’t noticed, and pondered over the outcomes of the proposal. On one side, the whole proposal was insane and could go wrong; Junmyeon was sceptic of Luhan’s self-proclaimed observational skills but, on the other hand, what if he could make things go right and Jongdae actually comes and talk to him?

“Let’s say I accept your proposition.” began the dark haired man slowly. “What happens if it doesn’t work?”

“It will work.” replied Luhan, chest puffed confidently.

“What if it doesn’t?” countered Junmyeon.

“I won’t bother you anymore!”

“Then it’s a done deal!”

“You hurt me with your words sweet cheeks; it looks like you want to get rid of me!” complained Luhan theatrically, taking a hand to his chest.

Junmyeon ignored the overly dramatic man and fished his cellphone out of the pocket of his impeccably pressed suit pants, handing it to Luhan.

However, the blond male laughed and a smirk illuminated his face, making Junmyeon feel a little bit of dread.

“I will accept your number. But, at lunch.”

“That wasn’t in the bargain.”

“It is now. I don’t play fair! It’s all or nothing.”

“Fine!” protested Junmyeon, a gigantic pout painting his lips; one that had Luhan restraining his laughter. “I get out for lunch at noon and you better treat me to something good.” And with the final word, Junmyeon marched inside the building, nose in the air, extremely satisfied at having the last word.

Luhan chuckles slightly, incredibly amused at the smaller, adorable male’s reaction and hollered at his back, not caring about the looks he got for that.

“It’s a date sweet cheeks.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Baekhyun passed through the glass doors at S&M Tech Corporation, he greeted the people he passed by with a shy ‘hello’, bowing his head just like he had been raised to do. He also chose to ignore all the eyes darting to his small figure and the whispering that started as soon as their gazes rest upon him.

It had always been the same ever since he accepted the job as the cleaning man at the corporation. He knew he had told Junmyeon that he was a housekeeper but he couldn’t find the strength inside of himself to admit to the other, a successful man, that he worked cleaning other’s people dirt. But you had to understand that people here were ruthless business men and engineers who were far more important than he was and he didn’t want to denigrate his image more, to Junmyeon, who had the kind eyes and gentle smile.

He made his way to the employee’s staircase, situated at a far corner in the building, and climbed the stairs to the above floor to change his clothes to a more appropriate outfit: his blue overalls that made him swim in the fabric due to how big they were. He picked the wheel cart, full of cleaning supplies and made his way to the meeting rooms, after a quick check up with his supervisor, a nice older woman, who probably was the only person inside who treated him with some respect inside that whole damn building.

Baekhyun didn’t like his job, not because of what he did, more because how people treated him. They weren’t nice to him and they insulted him far more than needed, pushing his buttons and degrading him just because he was a male working as a janitor, as they called him. They pushed him, left garbage on purpose for him to pick and even his coworkers laughed at him.

But the reality was that Baekhyun needed the job. He really needed the job. Baekhyun had come from a not to wealthy family whose father rather spend the money on drinks and whose mother decided that her son, her only son, had been a mistake. His grandmother had thought so too, especially after the whole family discovered he wasn’t that straight. That had been a real show; in one rare, careless moment, Baekhyun was caught holding hands with some guy from his class back in sophomore year of high school. His grandmother had seen him and, he had been beaten out harshly. The beating was seriously enough to have him failing a year in school and no one suspected a thing because his parents had pin it on a hit and run and he was too terrified to say otherwise.

The final drop, to him at least, was when his grandmother suggested sending him to a healing, Christian camp: he kicked, screamed and even begged.

Thankfully enough, the only person who loved him inside that house, his grandpa had put two and two together and had imposed himself on that matter, including divorcing his grandmother, fighting with his daughter and Baekhyun’s mom and simply getting out of that hell, taking Baekhyun with him. The moment when Baekhyun, with a suitcase behind him, got out of that house and went to live together in a quiet, small house, on the city was the best day of his life.

He was happy for the first time in his life, he didn’t mind with the fact that he had failed another school year because of the court battle his grandfather had with his family and the transition to the new school but, in the end it was worth it: he applied himself harder than he ever had in school and managed to finish with a partial scholarship in Biochemistry, which made his grandfather immensely proud.

However, things were not always like Baekhyun wanted because his grandfather has diagnosed with dementia and Baekhyun, young and without a proper financial support, had to take his grandpa to a nursing home, especially when the disease progressed so much in such short time.

Baekhyun had been forced to sell their house and move to a tiny apartment near the college, two hours away from his grandfather’s nursing house. He took the time to visit his grandfather every possible day he could get but between the three jobs he had to pay for everything: rent, tuition, school supplies and his fees with the hospital and the nursing house, and the hours he dedicated to his studies.

All in all, Baekhyun had a really tough luck so far; very little love had turned him into a starved, deprived person of the most basic feelings like love and safety. He had never had many friends and worked far too much to enjoy life properly, he was socially awkward and extremely shy, approaching people made him anxious and nauseated, unless he felt comfortable enough with the person. Junmyeon had been one of the rare exceptions, aside from Chanyeol and Jongdae, and he still hadn’t open to Jongdae that much.

Chanyeol had been a fortunate case in his life and Baekhyun considered himself to be extremely lucky to have found a best friend like him. They both had met in the library after sharing a table and their interest for each other grew when they realized that music was a common element for both of them, hence the start of their duo at ‘El Dorado’ after a lot of persuading from Chanyeol.

The tall man, who was majoring in psychology, knew how to pull him from his shell with is natural kindness and gentleness, without trying to demand any more from Baekhyun than he was willing to give. He heard Baekhyun, supported him through the toughest times and knew how to balance the emotionally frail Baekhyun. Sometimes the smaller male thought that it had something to do with his course choice but, after a while of being subjected to warm hugs, laughing eyes and soft heart, Baekhyun understood that this was just the way Chanyeol was: a good person.

Sehun and Minseok were a whole other story that had been surprising to Baekhyun. Maybe it made sense since Baekhyun didn’t really had been given a taste of love with the exception of his grandfather, and it was all that he wanted, something he had buried inside himself and gained form when meeting those two.

The first of the two he had met had been Minseok; handsome Minseok with his soft pink hair, mischievous, twinkling eyes and big heart. Baekhyun wasn’t sure if it had been the smile or the captivating laugh, maybe it had been the way he looked upon everything with an unreserved optimism.

Baekhyun had meet the small man at ‘El Dorado’, on one of those nights were Chanyeol convinced him to stop studying for two seconds and enjoy a Saturday night, to rest and gain energies to study again the next day. Of course, being easily swayed when it came to Chanyeol, he didn’t say no and both of them went to join Jongdae at the bar.

The bar had a good vibe and Baekhyun found himself enjoying the night and even he danced a little bit when Jongdae pulled him to the dancefloor but it only last for a couple of minutes before he sat on the booth that they have been sitting on, contently relaxing and sipping on some alcoholic beverage with a fruity flavor that he liked. Minseok, who had lavender hair at the time, approached him, with a wink.

That had been what had started everything, a little wink; then it progressed from there, a few free drinks, a couple of winks and smiles and a few pieces of paper with some funny comments or even compliments. At first Baekhyun didn’t quite understood the meaning behind it, Chanyeol had basically spelled it out for him because he was, in fact, that dumb whenever it came to this things.

It wasn’t a relationship that had come to be overnight. It had taken a lot of effort of both parts. Minseok had to have a lot of patient when it came to Baekhyun because the other had a difficult time in trusting other people and it had taken a lot of time for him to get Baekhyun to start really talking to him and tell him about his story and his life. For Baekhyun it had been also a journey where he tried to be less paranoid and stop being afraid or everything and everyone.

When it began progressing to a few dates, encouraged strongly by Chanyeol, who knew Yixing that was the most reliable person in the world, and who had marked Minseok as a good person, or else Chanyeol wouldn’t allow his best friend to date him, was also when Baekhyun learned about Sehun; sweet, mischievous, beautiful and bubbly Sehun.

Sehun was something incomparable, in Baekhyun’s point of view; never had he met someone with the same sunny disposition, quick smiles and devilish eyes nor had he ever met someone who was always that happy and who cared so much about others. If Baekhyun ever wanted to point something out against Sehun would probably be the fact that he was to reckless.

It had also been quite the shock. Who would ever think that Minseok, a man in a relationship, would ever look twice in Baekhyun’s direction? Baekhyun! The one that live in that tiny apartment near college, who was a stuck up and frigid person like Baekhyun? That was what people said anyway.

Naturally, after such discovery, Baekhyun had immediately drawn back into himself, almost cutting all ties he had previously built with Minseok; partially because of being kept in the dark for so long, but mostly because of the fear that he held in his heart that he could be destroying a real relationship just because Minseok showed some interest on him.

Fortunately, before Baekhyun could completely cut ties with Minseok and Sehun, letting them live a happy life, they both had cornered him as he finished one rounds at the coffee shop he worked at and sat him down, explaining that they had both wanted to maintain a relationship with him, a polyamorous relationship between the three of them, because Minseok was clearly interested in him and Sehun found him so damn cute.

Understanding the logic behind a relationship like this had been the thing that Baekhyun had the most struggles with at first. He failed to understand why someone, with the relationship they had, a loving, strong and rather peculiar one, wanted something to do with him and why him of all people. But he learned to accept, after being told, time and time again, that he was worth the attention and the love he received.

However, Baekhyun confessed that it was still a struggle to see them, Minseok and Sehun, being affectionate with each other and not feel envious and jealous. The envy came from the fact that we wished that he could have the same relationship as they already had; he tried but somehow it felt like there was an invisible hand constantly pushing him back and making him be afraid of certain things, like little displays of affection. The jealousy came exactly because of that, even if it was his own fault, Baekhyun couldn’t help but to feel like their connection was infinitely better than theirs with him since they had a relationship for far longer than with him. He really did wonder, sometimes, if it wasn’t better just to let them go and be happy since he was more a hindrance than a lover.

He had seriously thought about it, many, many times. More than he should actually! But the conclusion was always the same: how could he say goodbye to the two people who loved him? Who would love him if not for Sehun and Minseok? How could he be without them? So, in the end, Baekhyun would just let himself be loved for one more day until he stopped being selfish and let them free.

Baekhyun shook his head to clean it up from all the thoughts about his past and present life that suddenly rushed to his head and made him stop his work. Instead, he focused on the table he was cleaning, ignoring the usual whispering voices that ran past him.

Breathing deeply in, and then exhaling all at once, he ignored all of them. They could talk all they want, they could judge all they want because none of them knew what was walking in his shoes and making a lot of calculations at the end of the month to pay everything he need to, sometimes neglecting himself the most basic things like food or clothes to keep himself at bay when it came to his finances.

The only people that could ever make a dent of his shell, his almost impenetrable shell, were that handful of people that he held closely to himself. Those that loved him and honestly, Baekhyun was fine with that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s mouth stretch himself into a thin line when he was asked, for the hundredth time that day, who was the blond male outside? They had literally asked him the same thing all morning. He didn’t know quite well it was the embarrassment, because he couldn’t exactly say ‘That’s Luhan, a dancer that I met at a club, who I am quite sure is a stripper despite him saying otherwise, while he was doing sort a , on my actual lap, and whom I am now recruiting to help me because my brother isn’t speaking to me and it’s my entire fault’, or if it was actually the air that people got when they were speaking about Luhan, dreamy and actually quite lustful. Junmyeon would dare to say that he didn't quite comprehend how people could fall over their feet not knowing him but he would be a hypocrite so he opted to stay silent and politely replying he was a friend, if who asked was a superior of his, of with a withering glare if it was someone who was not his superior. But, those questions, Junmyeon could deal with; what he couldn’t deal with were the other questions, the questions that were meant to spite him and, worst of all, by people he actually got really well with.

“I heard that you and Minho are no longer together.” asked him Kyuhyun, a coworker of his, coming inside his office without even bothering to knock on the door, sitting on the chair in front of him and looking at him while balancing a pen on his hands.

Kyuhyun wasn’t necessarily a person he got really along with, probably one of the best of the lot. They could go along better if not for the fact that Kyuhyun was often lewd towards him.

“And who told you that?” asked Junmyeon, eyes fixed on a piece of paper, not daring to look at the other. Kyuhyun was smart and cunning; he would know how tense Junmyeon had turned at the question.

“You know…this person and that. It’s a rumor that has been going around.”

“Are you really listening to the gossip that goes around?” asked Junmyeon surprised, eyes flying to the other’s fake disinterested face.

“What can I say? You are an interesting person. I care enough when it regards you.”

“That is just vile.” grumbled the younger man, brows furrowing in distaste at Kyuhyun’s admittance.

“Oh it’s really not. You have that effect over people.”

Junmyeon chose not to answer to that comment, sending a warning glance towards the man before adjusting his working glasses, which he absolutely hated since they made him look weird, and went back to his papers.

However, Kyuhyun’s unwavering gaze at him made him sigh deeply, from the pits of his lungs, and raised his eyebrow, silently asking him what he wanted. When the older male failed to answer, Junmyeon felt the need to verbalize the question.

“Is there something that you need?”

“I need you to answer my question.”

“What if he doesn’t feel compelled to answer your question?” asked a voice from the entrance and Junmyeon’s head turned so fast to the door hat he almost got whiplash.

“Luhan?”

The blonde male was a the door, a flushed receptionist behind him, with her face contorted in disbelief at the blonde’s audacity.

“Mister Kim, I tried to stop him but…”

“But he wouldn’t listen no matter how hard you tried, so there is no need to worry about that, okay Seulgi? I’ll take care of this.”

“I am really sorry Mister Kim!” exclaimed the receptionist with a dirty glare on Luhan’s way.

“No worries.”

The woman went away in a swift movement, not before weakly bumping her shoulder against Luhan who shot her a very smug smirk.

Junmyeon watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes, wanting nothing more than to smack some sense into Luhan. It was simply mortifying to have the man wandering at his workplace dressed like that and making this sort of scene, especially in front of Seulgi who didn’t mind a good gossip now and then. More so, Kyuhyun was in there too, as if wasn’t already enough.

He inhaled very slowly, ignoring Luhan’s amused gaze on him, he probably knew what he was trying to do, and very calmly, as if nothing had happened, he asked:

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m picking you up for lunch.” replied the other male entering the office and closing the door behind him. There were people looking and a tell-tale blush on Junmyeon’s cheeks that were indicating him that the man was getting uncomfortable with the peeping toms.

“I thought I told you I got out at noon.” frowned the bespectacled man, trying to remember if he had, in fact, told Luhan about it.

“You did but I thought I could surprise you and show a little bit sooner. I actually got you this.” replied the blond easily reaching to his pocket and picking up a little keychain that he threw into the air, to Junmyeon, who fumbled to catch it.

In his hands, Junmyeon held a simple and childish keychain with a stuffed blond little prince and a fox beside, alluding to one of the scene of the book that knew by heart and loved dearly. He didn’t exactly know if Luhan knew that it was his favorite book in the whole wide world but he didn’t asked. Instead, he grasped it tightly in his hand and looked over to the blond questioningly.

“I thought of you when I saw it.” shrugged Luhan.

“You perceive me as a blond, innocent little prince?”

“Hmm…maybe.”

The fact was that Luhan didn’t see Junmyeon as the Little Prince. He saw Junmyeon as the fox, who inch by inch, let himself be tame and who Luhan, the blond prince.

“May I just say” interrupted Kyuhyun, his sharp voice pulling everyone back into reality “that giving someone a keychain is very, very poor way to win them.”

“And I supposed that I should give flowers and chocolates and those sorts of things?” asked Luhan with humor, ignoring the hint of venom also present on those words. “They are very pretty indeed but flower will wilt, chocolates will melt. If you want to be truly remarkable give them some that will last, something that can be remembered. Be memorable.”

Junmyeon honestly wanted to laugh at Kyuhyun’s affronted face but refrained from doing so, simply by the power of will.

“So this is the man that everyone was talking about this morning, isn’t he?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I probably am.”

“I wasn’t talking to you.” snarled Kyuhyun, losing a little bit of the composure that he was known for.

“And I don’t really care of what you think.” replied Luhan so happily that Junmyeon could swear that Kyuhyun would have an aneurism.

“Do you really socialize with people like this?” asked Kyuhyun, incredulity painting his voice.

“Oh yeah, you should see the rest of us you! Our little group of heathens, the one he socializes, would be enough for to make your poor elitist heart faint.”

Sensing that the two males were getting antsy and ready to keep throwing derogatory remarks at each other, Junmyeon thought it would be better to step in and calm them.

“Well, thank you for the keychain Luhan. I think I am going out for lunch a little earlier today, since I eat very little at breakfast and I am feeling quite hungry.”

Tanking of his glasses and tidying the papers resting on his desk, Junmyeon stood up from the chair and elegantly put on his jacket, nodding his head in the direction of the door, to Luhan, asking him slightly if it was okay to go, to which Luhan responded agreeably, immediately opening the door for the male.

“I’ll trust you’ll be able to close my door when you leave, Kyuhyun. Have a nice break.” wished Junmyeon politely walking away from the office with Luhan in tow, leaving an infuriated Kyuhyun behind him.

Junmyeon crossed the lobby and went down two levels on the elevator, ignoring the eyes that trailed on him and on Luhan and, as soon as crossed the threshold of his work building, he turned to Luhan.

“What were you trying to achieve in there, with that conversation with Kyuhyun? What if anyone heard?”

“Would it matter?”

“It does, Luhan! This is my work place, this is my life, and I cannot afford the chance of having my coworkers to question my capacities over this. They might think…”

“Junmyeon,” interrupted Luhan, his voice a little harder than his usual playful lilt “what they think, doesn’t really matter. This is your work place and you should be evaluated only by your performance and professionalism, not by the people who you associate with, because that will made you chose your friends based on their standards and not yours. You lose yourself way too much try to define yourself to other’s criteria and, truthfully, I would like to see more of you and less of what you think people should see from you. I don’t judge you, regardless of what you might do or be. So please, for once, stop being anything but yourself.”

It was confusing to see the look on Luhan face, a little sad, a little somber; it didn’t match the other’s happy features and Junmyeon, for a second, felt badly about crossing the other. But, Luhan was nothing more than an acquaintance, so it made no sense to feel that way; he had no other relationship bond to the man that justified his sense of wrongness.

Feeling suddenly itching and cornered, Junmyeon, albeit very softly asked.

“And why do you care?”

“I saw something on you on the first night that I met you. Something that I am not sure how to define it but it left me intrigued; it left me wanted to know what it was. That’s what led me here. The reason I care? Because I look at you and you seem so incredibly sad despite looking so happy and prim and proper.”

“You don’t know me! You met me some time ago, barely a week or two. You have no reason.”

“It’s exactly because I have no reason to do it that I want to do so. Because when you have no reason to do it but you still want to, it’s when you know it’s worth it.”

Junmyeon almost stumbled back at the other’s raw honesty and emotion. He could see the logic in Luhan’s reasoning, despite the nonsense that the situation all seemed to him: to have a guy chasing you without know just because it felt right. How Junmyeon wanted to laugh in the blonde’s face at the sheer ludicrousness of it, but somehow the words had made some dent on him and he kept quiet.

’You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed’” quoted Luhan, looking directly into Junmyeon’s eyes.

The dark haired man shivered, remembering very well the sentence that Luhan had just quoted at him. With a very faint voice, he managed to mumble, more to divert the current topic of discussion than anything:

“Let’s eat I’m starving!”

He began walking away, with little step and hunched shoulders. Luhan watched him for a few seconds before joining him. There was a silent around them that neither man dare to broke. Or at least, there were no words that could break it; Luhan was afraid to break Junmyeon by pressuring too much and Junmyeon…Junmyeon was truly afraid to let himself be tamed.

 

 

 

A/N: I would love to say I was procrastinating but, unfortunately, I have seen sick...again, as it appears to be occuring a lot lately! (I need vacations T-T ). I have been trying really hard to write but medicine leaves me so sleepy and I've been so tired! I and, seriously, I'm sorry about being a crappy author!
Anyway, we now know a little more about Baekhyun's story (I never give him a break!) and we have got some Little Prince references in here. I remember that Junmyeon said he liked the book, I think in EXO showtime and everybody's say he has the Prince Syndrome, so yeah, it happened xD
Tell me all your thoughts about it, don't be shy! I am really nice, promise!
I wish every single one of you an amazing day and may you be healthy, safe, love and be love, now and always!
Lots and lots of love to all of you!