Out Of Luck, Full Of Love

Smoking Mirrors

The restaurant that Junmyeon chose, Luhan had indulged him and allow him to choose the place where they would both eat, was a small bistro not far away from Junmyeon’s work place.

Luhan was not remotely surprised by the choice, he had learned, without having to spend that much time with the man, that Junmyeon would be predictable enough to actually pick something like this.

The ambience around them was good; the little bistro wasn’t that bad, except for the fact that they served really tiny portions, which really, Luhan was a healthy eater, that was too little for him, and the overprice food.

The shorter man, eating with him, although he wasn’t talking that much, couldn’t help but to squeal from time to time whenever the food appeared, giving his gastronomic opinions about each dish and, sometimes, a little at the flavor, which was really good, Luhan wasn’t going to deny that, but that kind of made his throat feel dried up all of a sudden and a little bit hot under the figurative collar.

“So, Junmyeon” began Luhan, making said man look at him with wide eyes “like I promised I will talk to Baekhyun and start the whole masterplan but, I really have to ask why aren’t your brother talking to you?”

“I thought you already knew, since one person, Jongin I think, overheard it.”

“I still want your point of you on the topic. Just because all the leads take us to believe that Jongdae is not to be blamed, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have your own intake on the matter and that you are completely wrong. That is called being objective, searching the two side of the same story.”

Junmyeon stopped eating looking surprised at the other’s words. In this whole mess with his brother no one bothered to ask him how did felt about it or why he did it in the first place, although Luhan, a semi stranger, had.

He was a bit reluctant, after all, he wasn’t that close with Luhan but, he just needed so much to talk to someone. No one had listen to him and Junmyeon felt a little bit on the edge.

“I had a fight with Jongdae the day I went to ‘El Dorado’ for the first time. I had broken up with my boyfriend and fiancé, who assumed that role for many years until he switch me for another man. He actually cheated because their relationship started before he even broke up with me. I was upset and Jongdae, when he heard of the news, offered to take me to a fun place for me to just forget about the situation for a while. I was feeling really down.” began Junmyeon slowly, his fork and knife resting untouched on his plate, face down and playing with the cloth napkin. “Somewhere in the night, after your…show and our conversation, Jongdae talked to me and told me he was disappointed in me not only because of my reaction to Baekhyun’s relationship with Minseok and Sehun but also because…well, I may have implied you were a stripper.”

There was blush on Junmyeon’s face as he looked to Luhan, completely mortified to relay the words he had previously told his brother about the dancer. Fortunately for him, Luhan seemed to take them with humor, laughing at Junmyeon.

“I may have given that impression, yes, but I can guarantee you that that is what I am payed to do on those kinds of nights. I usually just dance around. I can dance that salaciously but that is a rated theme of conversation.”

Junmyeon gave a little chuckle at Luhan’s obvious attempt to lighten the mood and swatted at the male, surprising himself and Luhan by doing so.

“I’m sorry!” apologized Junmyeon, a hand covering his mouth in horror.

“Don’t!” shrugged Luhan “It’s fine really. You were saying?”

“Well, that was pretty much it. He accused me of trying to impose on him the life I wanted him to live, disregarding his own wishes, and I may have implied that he is a little bit reckless and does crazy stuff. But I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant to say is that he always does things without having a backup plan…it makes me worry sometimes about his safety, whether physical or emotional.”

“Jongdae does seem a little bit of a daredevil.” agreed Luhan quietly.

“He is; since he was a child he always was the one climbing up tree, catching bugs and running around. He was a happy kid.”

“Are you implying that he isn’t happy anymore?”

“No. He still happy, he certainly looks happy but he wasn’t always happy like this. My parents are open-minded, they accepted pretty well the fact that I am gay and that Jongdae is too but that mentality only goes so far; there are certain things that they frown upon, one of them being the fact that Jongdae didn’t pursue the career they wanted him to. He could be so good at what he did…”

“But did your parents ever considered what Jongdae wanted?” asked Luhan, receiving silence as an answer. “You see, parents always want what it is the best for us, for us to be happy, to be problem free and be safe and successful but they tend to forget that their definition of happiness might not be ours. I think that this might be the case. I know a little of Jongdae, he stops plenty enough times at ‘El Dorado’ for me to understand a little of what goes inside that head. Jongdae is, what I call, the definition of a free spirit; he doesn’t like to be chained up and routine bores him, he need to be in constant move, he need adventure and excitement in his life and for him to be locked inside of an office like your parents wanted, would ended depressed and miserable; like a caged bird. My most parents are a little blind to that, their wishes for us overpower common sense.”

“Perhaps…” shrugged Junmyeon “or perhaps my parents were just so…”

Junmyeon shut himself up, unable to continue his sentence. This was a private thought that Junmyeon had for a while, something that made him feel guilty and something he had never shared with anyone.

“Perhaps?” prodded Luhan gently.

“Nothing!”

But Luhan was far smarter than anyone ever gave him credit for; there was much of him that people didn’t know; he was transparent as water yet, he held so much information about himself. The truth about Luhan was that he showed the side of him that he wanted to whom he wanted; people only saw what Luhan was content in showing. Junmyeon was seeing, albeit without know knowing, the serious side of Luhan.

“Perhaps…” continued Luhan softly “perhaps your parents were so used to you being a role mode child that they tried to emulate their success, their ‘good parenting’ with their other child. A child that couldn’t be compared to the first one, wilder, more exuberant, lively, someone who wanted freedom. And they couldn’t, they failed to replicate the success and, therefore, they repressed the child until he got strength enough and maturity enough to take back his life. Am I right?”

Junmyeon was looking at Luhan with and open mouth, completely flabbergasted at the other’s assumption. A right assumption at that too! This had to be Junmyeon’s biggest fear, the fear that it was thanks to him that Jongdae had been so repressed as a kind and even now, as a young adult, because Junmyeon liked obeying his father and was happy to have someone who helped him plan his life since he was clueless enough about what he wanted, or maybe his parents had jaded him enough for him to think like that.

The truth was that Junmyeon tried so, so hard, to make Jongdae accept and embrace some decisions that their parents would approve in order to make himself, selfishly, feel better: if Jongdae began to like a life similar to his own, than their parents would stop blaming Jongdae from being rebellious and a hippie, as they called him, and he would stop feeling so guilty that these things only happened because of his own success, because of his own choices. Maybe, he should be the one to stop being so spineless.

Luhan looked over Junmyeon, who had lowered his eyes in embarrassment and a wave of sympathy washed him over, making him gently grasp the pale hand that was on top of the table, startling Junmyeon.

“Don’t blame yourself for your decisions, don’t blame yourself for his either.”

The smaller, dark haired man seemed very surprised at Luhan’s words, as if it was unconceivable for him to actually have someone who didn’t blame him. It was both sad and amusing to see, in Luhan’s opinion, that Junmyeon was this naïve and this foreigner to the basic human feelings.

Seeing how the man looked increasingly depressed, Luhan changed the subject.

“Who was this dude at your office? He was kind of pushy, rude too.”

“Who are you to talk?” shot Junmyeon, his mood going up at the question, looking surprised at the question.

“Are you saying that I am rude?”

“Not rude, just… too much. Also, Kyuhyun is a fellow worker.”

“He seems to be a little creep; so many questions about your personal life, anyone else would think he wants to jump you.”

“Kyuhyun is not known by his discretion, rather for being straight forward and really curious. I guess he just wanted to know the veracity of the rumors that are flying around. You know how it is: office equals gossip.”

“So, in plain words, he wanted to know if you were available or he could jump at you!”

“Luhan…he was just being a concerned coworker.”

“What? It’s true! He looked like a salivating dog waiting for you to throw him a bone and a concerned coworker? Not a chance. He was really defensive when I appeared there. He wants you to be his pretty arm candy so that he can show you around to his impressive and equality elitist friends, so that he can look good in the picture, it is as simple as that.”

“You cannot judge him based on that.”

“Oh, I can, I really can. I didn’t know who he was but I’ve seen him around.”

“Where?” asked Junmyeon, surprised.

“Around! He is…dubious at most.”

Junmyeon, intrigues by the comment and by Luhan’s suddenly gloomy expression, tried to push the subject, inquiring Luhan more about what he knew about Kyuhyun but Luhan was being cooperative, choosing to eat instead.

Obviously, Luhan knew more about Kyuhyun that he let on but the question was, at least for Junmyeon, where could have Luhan possibly been to know were Kyuhyun went; Junmyeon wasn’t going to deny: Kyuhyun was pretty elitist, only wanting the better for himself, the best opportunities, the best job and promotions. Could it be that he was really trying to catch Junmyeon just to show him off?

“Do you want dessert?” asked Luhan suddenly making him interrupt his process of thinking.

“No, thank you. I don’t eat that many sweets, they are bad for your health.”

Luhan shot him a disgruntled look, as if offended by Junmyeon’s words.

“My god…you heathen.”

“What?” asked Junmyeon, confused about sudden question made by Luhan.

“Nothing…I just…You don’t eat sweets?”

“Not that many, no! Why are you asking?”

“You really don’t live that much.” grumbled Luhan. “Tell me something; what do you do for fun?”

“I usually go jogging, or to the gym if I have time. I like to read books and catch on some series. Sometime I go to my parents and just enjoy their company.”

“My god, you look like an old man, who has stopped living and is enjoying his time left on Earth, given to him by an early retirement.”

Junmyeon looked over at him, trying to understand the meaning of those words. Luhan sighed and prepared himself to explain it to Junmyeon.

“Are you really saying that sports and work are your hobbies? The things that are fun for you? To me it feels like you stopped living; life is just a routine for you. I really ask myself if you enjoy your life or you just try to convince yourself that you do!”

Junmyeon looked at Luhan, seemingly at a loss of words. He didn’t really understand why Luhan was saying that.

“Why are you saying that? Those are perfectly good things to do.”

“I am not saying that they aren’t but those look like safe things to me, not thrilling, not adventurous. You should be having fun and trying out new things, figuring yourself out but it just seems that you already found yourself and you have no doubts. It’s mind boggling. How can you be so sure about everything in your life? How can you not have doubts? How can you think that this is what your life is supposed to be?”

“I am really happy with the way my life is!”

“Not saying that you are unhappy but…what if you could be happier? What if there is more to your life than just this?”

Junmyeon didn’t answer. In fact, he didn’t say anything after that comment made by Luhan. The other male didn’t know if he had offended Junmyeon or if the other was just pensive. There was no way that Luhan was able to read what the other was thinking.

They both finished eating in complete silent and Luhan paid for their food, insisting that it was him who hadn’t invited Junmeyon for lunch. The other man tried to protest but Luhan still didn’t let him do anything.

They both walked out of the restaurant quietly. Luhan wanted to say something but he didn’t know what to say, he did not want to inflame the other more; Luhan was pretty sure that Junmyeon was not his biggest fan.

Luckily for him, Minseok happened to pass in front of them at that moment, distracting him from the awkward situation.

“Minseok!” he called, watching as the bartender’s head turned to them.

From the corner of his eye, Luhan saw Junmyeon’s eyes dart to the other man, who began to walk in their direction, looking a little uncomfortable apparently Junmyeon was still fixed on the idea that it was strange to have two boyfriends. He was fine with Baekhyun because the man was shy and soft spoken but then Minseok, who was a little more intimidating and looked far more masculine, was a problem for him. Luhan rolled his eyes, earning himself a questioning sound from Junmyeon, who apparently seen him.

“Hi Minseok, what are you doing here?” asked Luhan as the other man finally got to them, while he chose to ignore Junmyeon.

“I’m on the way to the hospital right now.”

“Is everything alright?”

Junmyeon was surprised at the sudden change on Luhan’s behavior who went from relaxed and a little preoccupied, to serious and worried in a second.

“No, actually it isn’t. I got called because apparently Sehun was at college and he passed out. He was feeling a little ill yesterday, coughing and sneezing a lot. He agreed that he would go to the doctor today since he had a fever in the morning. I told him not to go but he wanted to see Baek, since he couldn’t see him yesterday and now he is on the hospital.”

Junmyeon felt Luhan stop for a second, as if pondering something.

“Are you implying that this is Baekhyun’s fault?”

“No! Of course not, it’s just that I really tried to make him stay home and he didn’t listen and while I hate to say this, I know it’s because he listens to Baek better than he listens to me.”

“Because he is young and Baekhyun is a little less forceful when it comes to impose his ideas on somebody.”

“I am forceful?”

“No, but you are overprotective of them, Baekhyun is a little softer so basically, Sehun is like a kid going to the permissive parent.”

“You spew so much crap…” mumbled Minseok, appeased.

“Yet, I am always right.”

“Apparently.”

“Junmyeon here saw Baekhyun this morning…”

“Oh you did?” asked Minseok directly to Junmyeon, the petite man’s eye widening a little at being questioned.

“I…I did…he was going to work!”

“That’s all that he does….” mumbled Minseok a little bitterly. “That and studying apparently!”

“Is everything okay between you and them, Minseok?” asked Luhan looking increasingly worried. “Because this doesn’t sounds like you; you sound really bitter about something.”

“It’s just…stress I guess.” sighed Minseok “Sehun is sick, I can’t get Baekhyun to answer his phone, since I guess he is in class and just…I don’t know.”

“Baekhyun is in class, you know that.”

“Yes, but this is Sehun we are talking about. He is sick and in the hospital.”

“And Baekhyun is at school trying to get grades good enough to be able to maintain his scholarship.”

“He never has time for us lately!” exploded Minseok.

“He works and he studies, Minseok. He works a lot; by the way, to be able to live, I don’t get why you are so upset; you should be proud of him for his hard work.”

“He didn’t need to do any of that, he could be living with me and Sehun and he wouldn’t need to work so much.”

“You are chastising him for being independent and responsible? Seriously Minseok, what is this about? I feel like you are mad at him for some reason and you’re just saying things like that out of spite. Nothing that you’ve said so far has made any sense: you are berating him for being a hardworking person?”

Junmyeon was left between the two men, hearing them arguing about Baekhyun and Minseok’s relationship, Sehun’s too he guessed, and it was starting to bother him; the constant attacks to Baekhyun, Junmyeon at least perceive it like that.

“Look, you don’t know much about how it feels okay?” asked Minseok aggravated, pointing at Luhan.

“I actually don’t, so explain to me why are you being like that?”

“Because he doesn’t want to move into mine’s and Sehun’s house after I asked him numerous times; he prefers to exhaust himself day in and day in than to just accept the damn proposal and live comfortably. That’s what’s bothering me!”

“You know what he’s been through; he trusts you enough to share about it. So, logically, you should know that he is still working on solving some issues that he have and that you have to patient with him. He needs stability and a person who can help him mend himself. You promised Chanyeol you would be patient!”

Those words where enough for Minseok to take a step back and for his shoulders to hunch a little bit.

“I know. You’re right! You’re right. I am just…worried, Baek is overworking himself and he is so tired lately and Sehun is the hospital. I am just very worried about them and I feel powerless, I can’t do a thing about it.”

“You love them and take care of them the best you can. That is the best thing you do.”

“I know. I love them; I love them both so dearly.” replied Minseok a little calmer, with a small smile playing on his lips. “They…they just make me worry a lot and I don’t want to see them suffering.”

“No one does!” commented Luhan, eyes losing the little spark of anger that Junmeyon saw a while ago on the other’s big eyes. “But changing subject, did anyone told you what was wrong with Sehun?”

“He has the flu and a respiratory infection. That means antibiotics and a lot of rest. He will be bed ridden for a while and he will absolutely hate it. Baekhyun and I will have to…somehow make do and watch over him because, while I love Sehun dearly, he is the worst patient ever.”

“That cheeky little brat sure fits that part.” interjected Luhan with a grin. “If you need anything call me, okay?”

“Thanks Lu, I will!”

“Now, go to Sehun and don’t worry about Baek, I’ll just go take Junmyeon back to work and then I’ll swing by Baekhyun’s college to warn him up. You know as well as I do that he is not going to look at his phone until he arrives home.”

“Thank you Lu, thank you so much!”

“Don’t thank me; I am just watching out for you, Baekhyun and Sehun; mainly for them since they have to deal with your meltdowns.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just…” began Minseok, clearly guilty for his previous outburst.

“You don’t have to apologize,” interrupted Luhan “just talk to someone if you need; or else you’ll be ending up hurting someone unintentionally.”

Minseok nodded, a tired expression appearing on his face. Junmyeon watched the other man closely, taking in the efforts the other man was doing in order to compose himself.

“I’ll be going to the hospital now.”

“Send Sehun my recovery wishes okay? And if you need something you stupid man, just ask; seriously!”

“I will! Thank you. Bye Luhannie. Goodbye Junmyeon. It was nice to see you although I wished the circumstances were better, so you wouldn’t think I was a lunatic.” said Minseok, a little more animated and lively.

“I don’t think that.” replied Junmyeon shyly.

“He does!” interrupted Luhan “But that is okay, I am still working on him.”

That earned Luhan a chuckle from Minseok and a slap in the arm from Junmyeon, who turned red at the phrasing of that sentence.

“Don’t mind Luhan that much. He is a great person despite that cheeky attitude of his.”

“I won’t!”

Junmyeon almost had the urge to slap himself; he sounded like a small infant while talking to the pastel colored haired man. The image he must have passed onto him was dismal.

“Well, I will be going. I need to go to the hospital. I’ve already taken the day off of work and Sehun will probably be whining until he sees me or Baek.”

“I hope Sehun get well soon.” Wished Junmyeon softly, earning himself a smile from the other man.

“Thanks.” said Minseok with a soft smile in Junmyeon’s direction.

With a final nod and a wave, Minseok was hurrying down the road again, his feet carrying through crowded pavements.

“Never thought I see the day where Kim Minseok’s boss would let him take a day out for him to take care of his sick lover.”

“Oh? Where does Minseok works?”

“Minseok is a banker. He works in a bank downtown! Didn’t you see his suit and his briefcase? It had the logo!” Junmyeon looked flabbergasted at the image of the tiny man walking in the distance in a hurried pace.

“I never imagined him as a banker?”

“Because he works as bartender and owns a bar?” asked Luhan easily amused at the other’s face.

“I…no…”replied Junmyeon flustering, bright red, earning himself a chuckle from Luhan.

“You are so incredibly predictable.”

“Shut up!” retorted Junmyeon, hitting Luhan slightly on the chest, before stalking off, looking embarrassed and slightly irate.

Luhan laughed out loud, earning a yell from Junmyeon and quickly followed the shorter man. After all, he had promised to deliver petite Myeon to work safely; if not, Jongdae would kill him, his fight with his brother to be damned.

As he walked behind the little male, Luhan couldn’t help to smile: there was something so addictive about Junmyeon; he wasn’t sure about what it was, or even why he was so attractive to him. Junmyeon was the definition of judgmental embodied but still, Luhan found that he didn’t mind it all that much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was walking to the hospital at fast pace, trying to get there as soon as he could. Luhan had caught him as one of his classes was finished and informed him that Minseok had tried to call him and that Sehun was on the hospital. As soon as Luhan had said the word ‘hospital’ I knew it had been Sehun. I had talked with him on the phone last night and he seemed a little out of it; he had sounded not like he would, no energy and abnormally quiet.

He should’ve gone to him and take care of the younger man but not only he had to work a shift at the coffee shop but he a report to finish, not to mention start studying to his exams which were just around the corner.

Anyone who heard him might’ve think that Baekhyun didn’t care about him, which was a lie, he cared a lot but if he didn’t work he didn’t have money to pay off his things and if he didn’t study then he had no future: he would be forced to still be in his apartment, a small thing with a tiny bathroom and a kitchenette attached to the living room, where Baekhyun slept, on a mattress on the floor. He had no heating, his windows let the water rain get inside and he only had a microwave. It was tough, but the money wasn’t that much, he had other priorities other than a good house.

He had paid his fees on his grandfather’s nursing home, having to let a couple of extra money go due to hospital expenses, since his grandparent had to be seen by doctors frequently. He had also paid the part of the tuition that his scholarship didn’t cover and the money was wearing thin this month and he wasn’t nearly halfway through it.

As if things weren’t bad enough, he had lost his job as a janitor. Having to many cleaning staff was the reason presented to him but Baekhyun was fully aware that it was because he wasn’t a female, which was reason enough for all the whisperings he heard, but also because he wasn’t a female and didn’t bend sensually enough for older CEO’s to drool over.

That was one less income into his house it was going to be tough, plus, his other job, one that he had at a library was hanging on by a thread: he was asked to do extra shifts, since they needed people, but Baekhyun had a tight schedule and he couldn’t afford to miss classes, to say that his supervisor wasn’t happy was lightening it up a lot.

Baekhyun was actually getting worried since he had his rent to pay up pretty soon and he figured that the money wasn’t going to be enough to do so and he already was behind two payments. His landlord had been giving him lenience on the matter but Baekhyun wondered until when that lenience was going to last.

The cherry on top of the cake was Minseok. He knew the older man was beginning to get really frustrated with him: he has asked him numerous times to move in with them but Baekhyun had never agreed to it so far, he had nothing to offer, he couldn’t help much with the rent or utilities, he was always studying or working, so he figured that if Minseok and Sehun would see that part of him, they would get bored of them, maybe if he stayed in his house, in his tiny little apartment, the yearning could keep the flames between them.

Until now, with Sehun, it had worked, but that might have been the fact that Sehun was still young and a very excitable man, and that yearning and the novelty of the relationship with Baekhyun might’ve keep everything between them good. Minseok, however, was clearly another thing; he was an older man, with a stable life and who wanted to settle down and this impasse was proving to be too much for him.

He reached the hospital and asked for the reception lady about his boyfriend, stating his name. Obviously, either Minseok or Sehun had cleared with her that he was allowed in the room. He practically ran into the indicated room, skidding on the floor as he stepped inside. Minseok lifted his head from his place near a sleeping Sehun.

He looked over to Sehun; the poor boy had his cheeks flushed from fever and he sometimes coughed in his sleep, whining a little, only to stop when Minseok his cheek with the back of his hand, very gently, as to not wake up the sick man.

“How is he?” asked Baekhyun timidly, approaching them both, standing next to Minseok.

“Sick.” replied Minseok simply, fingers now carding through Sehun’s hair.

Baekhyun stopped moving; those words had hurt him, especially considering the tone in which they had been said.

“I didn’t mean to ignore your calls I was just in class.”

Maybe it was the hurt that was showing on Baekhyun’s eyes, maybe it was his defeated expression but Minseok soften up a bit, immediately regretting the tone he was using. He used an arm to pull the petite male towards himself, kissing his temple as an apology.

“I am sorry. I am just a little worried about him. It doesn’t feel right to see him so sick and quiet, he is usually so lively.”

“I know. I am sorry for not answering my phone. I should’ve paid more attention, especially considering he wasn’t feeling great yesterday.” mumbled Baekhyun into Minseok’s shoulder, one hand gripping his button shirt while the other grasped Sehun’s free hand.

“I know you are and I know that you didn’t mean it. I am really sorry; I shouldn’t have spoken to you like that, okay?”

“’Kay…”

“Sehun will get better. It was just flu and a little respiratory infection because his immunity system might’ve been a little on the low side since he had that tonsillitis two weeks ago. Now, with antibiotics, a lot of rest and all of our love, he will be fine in no time.”

“We’ll have to take good care of him. I can talk at the coffee shop into taking night shifts and we are having a break before the exams start so I’ll have no classes. I can watch him while you work.”

Minseok smiled at the other’s determined face and silently appreciated that Baekhyun was letting go of his free time to take care of their boyfriend. It showed him that he cared and Minseok felt absolutely proud of his other boyfriend, love bursting out of him.

“Thank you love.” he thanked, while kissing him softly on the lips. “Thank you.”

“I want cuddles too.”

The raspy voice of their other boyfriend, who looked at them with feverish eyes, made them turn their heads to the blond on the bed. Minseok watched as Baekhyun immediately fussed over the younger man, soft hands pressing and prodding on a giggling Sehun, who shut Baekhyun up by embracing the other weakly to his chest.

Minseok laughed a little at the image and approached his favorite boys to embrace them all, a happy moment that, despite the circumstances, he would engrave in his memories.

Baekhyun rested comfortably, warm and secure, between both of his boyfriends embrace. He felt happy at the moment but he couldn’t help to wonder how long this happiness would last; somewhere along the way he had begun to believe in something that no person ever should.

He believed he didn’t deserve to be happy.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the delay, I have so many projects right now. I am also, currently working on a new SeBaek fic which I think you will really like. 
On another note, how do you feel about this chapter? It has a lot of foreshadowing and it will be huge to what is going to happen next! Also, what do you think about Baekhyun and Junmyeon? Frustrating the both of them, aren't they?
I hope you liked this chapter, again sorry for the delay.
I wish you all the best, be safe, be healthy, love, be loved and stay permanently happy!
A big hug to all of you with muc, much love.