Spelling Stronger In The Present Tense

Smoking Mirrors

Minseok didn’t really need anyone to tell him that he was at the hospital; he knew as soon as he opened his eyes and saw the white, pristine ceiling, along with the drip right next to him. Of course that Baekhyun and Sehun’s worried faces were also a hint, a good one at that.

Instead of doing the usual questions, much like a character of a random movie, he decided to make a much more pertinent question:

“What did the doctors say?” he asked, voice muddled, drowsy and a little out of it.

He wasn’t really sure who was more surprised Sehun or Baekhyun but both of them stood up from the armchair that they were both sitting on, Baekhyun sitting quietly on Sehun’s lap, and approached Minseok’s bed.

He was expecting to see an anxious Sehun and a reserved Baekhyun, however what he found was a very anxious Baekhyun, fiddling with his hands, probably preventing himself to touch Minseok; the older knew that Baekhyun wouldn’t do that if everything between them wasn’t definitely solved. Sehun, on the other hand, looked a little nonchalant, although he could see a tint of anger in the young man’s eyes.

“They say you pass out from lack of sleep.” Replied Baekhyun softly “That was enough to send you here along with a light fever. The drip is to provide some hydration, they said they would be signing you out as soon as you woke up; you are sleeping for about five hours.”

“Hmm…who brought me here?”

“Heechul did. Joohyun asked for help and he looked at the situation and brought you here. You were actually semi-conscious: you babbled a lot and said a lot of things without proper meaning but you held enough for us to bring you here alone.”

Minseok nodded and he was about to ask Baekhyun about the medication that was most likely prescribed to him when Sehun angrily interrupted.

“What are you doing?”

Baekhyun immediately backed away a little, not knowing what was about to happen; ever since they have arrived at the hospital, Sehun had kept quiet; he was still affectionate to Baekhyun, his hair and hugging him, generally keeping him close and snuggling to him, but this obvious display of anger was unsettling and he wasn’t quite sure as to what to expect from it; it was not that normal to see happy-go-lucky Sehun like this.

“What do you mean?” asked Minseok, not sure as to what Sehun was referring himself to.

“Getting fired? Not sleeping?” asked Sehun, moving forward, towards the bed, while Minseok just regarded him serenely. “This doesn’t sound like you. Did you feel like you had something to prove with this type of behavior? You know better than this Minseok.”

“Sehun…” called Baekhyun, trying to calm the taller male. “Let’s not talk about Minseok’s motives without giving him a chance to explain himself.

Sehun looked over at his small boyfriend and his pleading eyes. He also saw how uncomfortable with this moment Baekhyun was, therefore, he nodded slowly, approaching his little lover and encompassing the male in a warm hug, trying to calm him down, while he benefited from peace that the familiar body brought him.

Minseok observed the scene with a barely conceived sadness and a little jealousy: the sadness came from watching the relationship development between the two people he craved the most; naturally, he knew that Baekhyun and Sehun would get back together, they always seemed to have that gravitational pull towards each other that kept them tied together, the jealousy, however, came burning from the bottom of his stomach, down to his throat, clawing itself out of his body, seeing how many obstacles the two of them had overcome and how strong and in love they looked: he wanted that too, very desperately.

“Let’s hear it then.” Said Sehun, ultimately breaking the silence that had fell upon the already quiet room.

“I don’t have a great explanation to what just happen you know that, right?” asked Minseok calmly. “I think everything spiraled out of control the night of our argument, I tipped over and lashed at you, Baekhyun, which I cannot apologize enough for, and after that it just all went for .”

Minseok sighed and he looked over the two faces in front of him, looking a little unsettled at the expletive used, Minseok wasn’t the one to swear, but he really didn’t know how to explain what he was feeling without it.

“Look, what I am trying to say is that it was hard for me to move on with life without you two in it. It was empty, cold, kind of pointless.” He told them, a hand moving upwards in a stopping motion, as he saw Sehun’s frown and Baekhyun’s mouth twitch in anticipation “It was not your fault, it’s my entire fault I and take full credit for the fallout. But it’s been hard, so hard. It’s hard to come home at night and find the whole place deserted, the loneliness just creeps into the walls like poison. It’s cold at night when you two are no longer there to make it warm and I can’t sleep…I just can’t, it’s just lying on an unknown place over and over again, so unfamiliar and unpleasant. There are no more sticky notes with encouraging and loving words, no more naps on the couch together, no more laughter, no more smiles, no more nothing. It’s empty and I am feeling empty. It’s a deep void inside me and I cannot function. That’s why I lost my job, or rather, why they offered me to leave, because of the stupid mistakes I have been making and all the lack of concentration, possibly the amount of days that I haven’t really gone to work over the past weeks. However, it’s not that much of a big deal, mainly because I wasn’t happy at work anymore. I… I think what really got to me was the silence. Even when we had arguments, there was not really silence after it: angry words, misplaced feelings, but never silence. And suddenly everything was quiet and I don’t want that. I realized that I don’t want to have a life that you both don’t take part in it, even as friends! I want you too in my life again; I want your smiles, your laughter, your words because I am a selfish bastard. I want you!”

There was silence after that. What could Sehun and Baekhyun say after such a loud declaration on Minseok’s part? He couldn’t have been more explicit like that!

“I understand the reason behind your behavior,” began Baekhyun gently, surprising the other two males “but there is nothing more important than yourself. I am not trying to undermine what you are feeling or even trying to say that you shouldn’t feel like that but you have to love yourself better. Us, either it’s just me or just Sehun, don’t deserve that you throw yourself away, quit fighting for yourself, just for us; no one does. You need to love yourself, too.”

“Like you learn to do?” asked Minseok looking at Baekhyun, dark eyes zeroing on the small figure.

“I didn’t learn to love myself. I learned that I can trust other’s to love me.” Replied Baekhyun in a soft voice, making Sehun focus on him while Minseok’s gaze became more and more affectionate. “I never once thought or felt like I didn’t like myself, the self-loathing was reserved only to when I couldn’t get money enough to pay my bills or not do what everyone wanted me too. The way that I was brought up, which wasn’t really a good environment, made me doubt that other people could love me and very often I wondered why that happened, why wasn’t I accepted but, later on, well, recently is more like it, I have become to the conclusion that it was never really me, I wasn’t the problem although the problem resided in me. I am a good person, I do good things; the only problem is that I have difficulty in relating, therefore trusting people. However, Luhan, Jongin, Junmyeon and everyone else made me realize that in order to receive what I wanted; what I always wanted, I need to put a little effort into showing that and trust people. And … I am learning.”

“You are doing wonderfully!” replied Sehun immediately, kissing the side of Baekhyun’s head, as a gesture of support and love towards his boyfriend.

“I am learning!” reiterated Baekhyun softly, a little smile appearing at the corner of his lips, making that little mole on his upper lip stand more against the pale skin.

“You are still doing beautifully, don’t sell yourself short. You’re more outspoken lately and you look happier. It amazing to see from where you started to where you are going, so you do deserve the praise.” Complimented Sehun, delighted when he noticed that, despite everything, his small boyfriend still blushed heavily at his words, his cheeks glowing a pretty pink, looking rather stunning when accompanied with the shy smile.

Minseok also felt a surge of pride running thought his chest as he saw Baekhyun’s smile and the way that Baekhyun seemed to portrait himself: more confident and definitely more charming than ever but what did Minseok knew? He was absolutely biased when it came to those two.

“But,” cut Baekhyun, eyes focusing again and becoming serious, as he remembered the conversation that they were having before. “I think that we are all on a nicer place than we were before, meaning that our lives, at the moment, seem more balanced and stable than they were, although Minseok…”

“Minseok,” interjected the man in question “is also more balanced and he is also good. I mean, yes, I was fired but, nonetheless, I still have El Dorado and I plan to dedicate myself more to the business, share more responsibilities with Yixing and live of it; it has a great profit and I actually enjoy it more than I ever did at the bank.”

“Although Minseok who, despite being fired from his job, “continued Baekhyun, his eyebrows rising in his forehead, despite his sparkly and joyful eyes.” his really more content that he was before, and I think it’s time for us to let the past be in the past and just concentrate in the present and in our future. Also, it’s pretty pointless being mad at each other; really, it doesn’t make sense to continue to feed this whole petty fight when everyone apologized, every part was heard and points of view were made clear. There is no more to add to this, so let’s forget and move on.”

“What are you saying Baekhyun?” asked Sehun, serious as everything, while Minseok looked at the both of them with a hopeful air around him.

“I am saying that if Sehun agrees, I am more than willing to let this matter go and we can be friends again.”

“Friends?” asked Minseok.

“Yes, friends. I said the same to Sehun; first we try to rekindle what we had and from that, we see how it goes. Someone wise told me that a good romance starts with a solid friendship.”

“Who told you that?” asked Sehun, genuinely curious, while Minseok nodded with his head, agreeing with Baekhyun’s words.

“Well, it was Jongdae once, when we went for dinner once, with Yifan, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Luhan and Junmyeon before Yifan and Kyungsoo went to China. I think that Jongdae was discussing Nicholas Sparks with Luhan and they both end up a little drunk and that came out. It was kind of deep for someone so drunk.” Revealed Baekhyun sheepishly

“Hmm.” Mused the younger man before regaining his bearings “But, yes, I agree with Baekhyun. Let us all put this behind our backs, with the promise that we will not repeat past mistakes, and we will move forward and see where this will lead us.”

“Sounds reasonable!” agreed Minseok, although he was left feeling a little down at the thought of being just friends, even if the situation could, as he was told, evolve into what it was before.

“Don’t feel frustrated Minseok” told him Baekhyun gently, clearly noticing the pessimistic air around the male. “Things can evolve from a friendship but for now, for all of us, it has to start from square one and go from there. If we all give it our best, I am quite sure thing could back to what they were before, even better than they were.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s a little hard to accept that this is my fate but, on the other hand, it was my fault that it has to happen so, in reality, I should be glad.”

“Just give some time to time. All wounds heal and everything is going to be okay.” Stated Sehun, with a sense of finality, sounding very optimistic, which made a smile bloom on the other’s faces.

Just as everything was settled, a nurse came into the run, claiming that she needed to check on Minseok’s vital and run a few tests to see if his condition had improved enough, asking politely, to Sehun and Baekhyun, to leave the room for a few moments.

“Go and eat something.” Told them Minseok dismissively “I’m fine really.”

“That is what we are going to make sure.” Interjected the nurse with a kind smile.

“Okay, we’ll be going to the cafeteria to eat something and then we will return here. Is that alright with you Minseok?”

“Sure. I would love that.” Replied the older with sincerity.

Baekhyun nodded his head, approaching the bed slowly and, while on his tippy toes, pressing a kiss to Minseok’s cheek, surprising everyone in the room, even the nurse, before smiling sweetly at Minseok and abandoning the room with a shy wave, Sehun right after him after he too, kissed Minseok’s forehead, signaling the older that everything was finally okay, sort of.

As he watched them leave, Minseok couldn’t help but to beam at them, a large smile threatening to leave his cheeks hurting.

“You’re friends are so sweet. They must be very close to you.” Commented the nurse as she searched on a cart for a needle for some blood tests. “It is almost as if they were your boyfriends.”

It was a joke and there was a hint of malice behind it but Minseok was so elated, his heart was so immensely relieved; relieved that he had solved everything between Sehun and Baekhyun, relieved that they had forgiven him, relieved that a chance was again given to him. In short, he was very, very relieved, so damn grateful and so thankful about everything that he felt like the weight of the world had been removed from his shoulder and the constricting pain on his chest had disappeared; he could finally breathe.

Therefore, he took the commentary made by the nurse as nothing to worries about, sending her a slight smile, before looking at her, straight in the eyes, much to her shock before replying.

“They are really, really good friends but…who says that they can’t be?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae looked at his brother as Junmyeon finally finished told him everything that had been going on with himself and Baekhyun for the last few days. He younger was astonished at how well Junmyeon had kept all this drama from him, not that he was mad about it, as Junmyeon feared, but more in shocked at the quantity of absurd and soap opera moments that had occurred while he wasn’t looking. He gazed around the coffee shop, which was also Baekhyun’s workplace, not that both of them were completely biased when it came to pick a place purely out of friendship trying to grasp everything he heard and make it sink on his brain.

“How in the world did all that happened? Seriously, it’s like everything turned around one hundred and eighty degrees from the last time I heard about it.”

“I am sorry Jongdae. I didn’t mean to keep things away from you but it just has been so much that even I don’t know what I am doing.”

“I am not blaming you either! Heck, if I had passed through all that I would be taking a huge vacation and a couple of shots of Patron every day to keep myself from drowning into everything.”

Junmyeon laughed at his brother propensity to turn everything far more dramatic that it really was. It hadn’t been quite the turn of events that he had been hoping for and he certainly didn’t quite love everything that had occurred but, nonetheless, it wasn’t all that dramatic; quite the contrary, these have been normal day affairs for many people.

“It’s not a laughing matter Junmyeon, seriously, Luhan was quite the douchebag. I know from Yixing, and let me tell you, it took a lot of pulling and prodding, to learn that Luhan had a really bad period fairly recently on his life but he didn’t specify what. And knowing Yixing he already told me more than he really should, which probably means that he feels guilty as heck.”

“You didn’t try to get any info from Jongin? I’m shocked!” joked Junmyeon lightly, sipping a little of a green tea that had been brought to his table.

“No!” huffed Jongdae “Jongin speaks mostly through riddles and he is not that close with me. We get along but he hangs out with you and Baekhyun the most. I think he is biased when it comes to pretty people.”

“Don’t be silly Jongdae, it has nothing to do with that.”

“Anyways,” interrupted Jongdae, a hand swatting the air “I am quite intrigued now, what could possibly be that heavy that made Luhan completely lose his trust around people and made him shut down in such a way? It’s quite strange.”

“Well, it’s strange and I don’t know what it is and let’s leave it like that.”

“He didn’t even give you a hint?”

“No. He just shut himself.” Junmyeon sighed, playing with the rim of the cup. “I don’t get it; I always thought that he trusted me a little bit…I am not even talking about the big stuff, I know that that might’ve taken a lot more time, but the little things, just hints of who is his and where he comes from, other than the stuff he told mother just to throw some of the pressure out of our shoulders. Here I thought we might’ve be in a relationship and here I am… single…again.”

“Junmyeon…”

“Can I have some luck when it comes to a relationship? Because I feel that none of them is going the way I think it’s supposed to be. Is that normal?”

“I am not sure I am the best person to reply to that…” replied Jongdae cautiously, not stating the obvious: he had only a serious relationship, Chanyeol, who he planned to marry and the said man was either snoring away his hearts contents on their bed or he was working on something college related, which, given the time that Chanyeol had finished studying, made Jongdae doubt that he was awake.

“Well, you really aren’t. You have Chanyeol who is amazing and very perfect for you. I have never told you this but I am so happy to see you like this: happy! It looks like you’re glowing, almost.”

“What the heck have you done with my brother?” joked Jongdae escaping himself of taking a punch in the arm from his brother, who was laughing.

“I’m just saying Dae, you are happy and it shows. It’s nice to see you happy like this.”

“I am happy, Yeol makes me really happy.” Commented Jongdae with a silly grin on his face, as he thought about his lovely boyfriend. “But, although I am quite mad at Luhan for how things turned out with you, I am actually glad to see you like this, you look more relaxed, more willing to live life instead of worrying about all the little problems. Also, you haven’t talked about Minho in a while.”

“I haven’t. It is not as if I forgot him because that is not the case, I still remember what that did to me, how low he was, but I am on my way. I think that if I see him again I won’t punch his face and kick him in his privates but just say hello and just walk away. I loved him but he isn’t worthy of my anger, not anymore at least.”

“Seriously Junmyeon, never ever did I expect to see you act so maturely about it. When it came to love you were always the dramatic one, between the two of us, the one that hoped for a fairy tale.”

“I still want that fairy tale but I guess I just needed to know that we live in modern times and what I was expecting was those romances from centuries ago, so… I made an update.”

“It’s wonderful to see you like that.” Said Jongdae genuinely happy to see how much younger and lighter Junmyeon appeared, despite the fact that he knew his brother was hurting a little from how things had been going with Luhan.

“Thank you.” Laughed Junmyeon at how cute his younger brother was being. “So…when are you thinking about proposing to Chanyeol?”

“I already did!” revealed Jongdae making Junmyeon gasp and straighten himself up on his chair, looking at the other with his mouth open.

“What? When?”

“Three days ago actually. He is still working for his exams and he was just having a mental breakdown over some course that is being a tad more difficult than he was expecting and he was so tired and drain and he fell asleep on the floor, in front of the coffee table while studying. He had eye bags as deep as the night and his face was really pale but I found him to be so incredibly beautiful. Even when he is at worse I still love him, I can even say that we are made for each other so, that night when I arrived home after getting groceries and looked at him, so serene, sleeping, I couldn’t help myself and I just caressed his face although I knew I should let him rest. However, he woke up and…he just smiled at me and it was then that I was certain I was going to love him and spent the rest of my life with him. No questions asked. It was the most unromantic proposal ever; I didn’t have a ring, he was exhausted and had just woken up from a nap and I was I sweatpants but it worked for us. He just smiled wider and kissed me after I asked him.”

“And he said yes.” Completed Junmyeon, delighted at the news.

“And he said yes and we just cuddled in front of the TV all evening before going to bed.”

“Congratulations Jongdae!” Exclaimed Junmyeon, elated at his brother’s own elation; Chanyeol was perfect for his brother and he couldn’t feel more satisfied at the thought of his rebel of a brother getting married with the man that kept him grounded and happy.

“You are my best man at the wedding, just so you know.”

“When are you going to marry?”

“It’s going to be a small thing, just you and our friends, Chanyeol’s parents plus his sister and brother in law. A really small thing; it’s basically just turning official what everybody already knows. We were thinking somewhere in late July, because then, in August, Chan is on vacation from college before his senior year and we can take the whole month of just travel like newlyweds.”

“Oh, that’s really nice.”

“But why the question?” asked Jongdae with a little smile on his face “You need to jot it down on your planner?”

“Nothing like that!” declared Junmyeon, swatting at his brother’s arm for the joke. “I am going to take a trip just when Baek’s finals are over and I need to know if I have to come back for the big day.”

“Work?”

“No.” replied Junmyeon suddenly looking at his cup. “With all that is been going on, I think I need some time for myself and just be with me, a little of introspection and alone time to clear my head and decide my next steps. Just… focus on me a little before I resume whatever I was doing.”

Jongdae was utterly shocked at his brother’s words; Junmyeon was not the person to take such spontaneous decisions, he was the one to do that, so the knowledge of his brother sudden need to travel.

“Is this because of Luhan?” he asked suddenly, knowing that it might be a topic that had influenced his brother’s decision.

“It’s Luhan and it is Minho too, but mostly, it’s just Junmyeon who needs it.” Explained the older of the two very softly with a smile on his face.

“How long will you be gone for?”

“Two months, maybe more. I am not sure yet, I’ll be going in the beginning of August.”

“What about work?”

“Work can wait. I dedicated a lot of my life to it, so now it’s high time for me to just take some time from work and live a little.”

Jongdae smiled. How could he not? After everything this last crazy few months, being cheated upon, reencountering old friends, making new friends, find a roommate, breaking ties with their parents, having an argument with him and finding a new romantic interest, Junmyeon had matured considerably, losing a little of the innocence he possessed and falling in step with his new reality. Sure, Jongdae had been a little too content with the fact that Junmyeon had removed his rose tinted glasses and begun to see the world as it really was, being less dramatic and spoilt over things, but he couldn’t deny being a little sad at the fact that his brother had become a little too clinical when it came to love.

Luhan had been Junmyeon hope of having a normal life with a solid romantic relationship but, as it appeared, that had been a shot in the dark that completely missed his mark, ending before it begun, since Luhan was, apparently, unable to trust the man and commit to a relationship, despite the clear affection that he held for Junmyeon.

It had affected Junmyeon, of course it did, and it was now showing in the form of Junmyeon detachment from everything romance-related and his wish to travel. Jongdae just wished that it hadn’t made Junmyeon believe that he wasn’t meant to have a lover.

“If that makes you happy…”

“It doesn’t make me happy but it makes me content. I am peaceful with my decision; my only worry is that Baekhyun will be left alone with those two idiots.”

Jongdae laughed out loud at his brother obvious joke about Minseok and Sehun. While Sehun was Baekhyun’s boyfriend, who spent the whole freaking time at Junmyeon’s house, he might add, Minseok was the friend slash possible lover of the two. Ever since they had made amends, the three of them spent a lot of time together and, when one of them couldn’t, the other two would stick together. On one hand, it was amazing since Baekhyun was happier than ever, despite the stress of finals, on the other hand, Junmyeon was kind of aghast at entering his house after work and finding Sehun sleeping on his couch yet again, or Minseok preparing dinner with Baekhyun. Baekhyun had apologized for his boyfriend lack of manner but Junmyeon shrugged it off, it was okay as long as Baekhyun was happy with it and, secretly, he wasn’t going to deny that having so many people at home made everything a little less lonely. Junmyeon missed them when they chose to be at Minseok’s apartment, the house was too silent for him.

“Pfft. Baekhyun will be perfectly fine, those two idiots love him to death and actually take good care of him but I’ll talk with Jongin to keep an eye on him if it makes it better.”

Junmyeon nodded amusedly; Jongin was a good friend of Baekhyun and the two of them, along with Chanyeol were, as Jongdae often called, the best friend trio, since all of them were really close and were very much inseparable when they weren’t busy appeasing boyfriends. Knowing that Jongin would have an eye on Baekhyun did make Junmyeon feel more reassured about leaving.

“Have you told mom and dad you are leaving?” asked Jongdae suddenly, diverting the subject.

“Have you told them you’re getting married?” asked Junmyeon back, knowing fairly well that the answer was ‘no’; when Jongdae failed to answer, Junmyeon nodded a little before continuing. “Neither have I. Mother and father have nothing to do with my life anymore. I made that option the day that they bad mouthed you, your boyfriend and myself. It was actually stupid of me to let them have that much control for so long but nothing that wasn’t fixable.”

Jongdae said nothing, choosing to look at his brother in awe. When he was still a little boy and Junmyeon was taking care of him, giving him the education that their parents had neglected him for so long, Jongdae saw Junmyeon as the role model of his life, the person that he wanted to be when he grew up. Unfortunately, when their parents stopped travelling so much, opting to take of business at home, Jongdae saw his brother lose himself to the demands of a power hungry family. Now, now was watching his brother ascending to the role he was supposed to have, to the person he was meant to be and he couldn’t be more proud. This man, this genuine, good and assertive man was his brother, his role model.

They didn’t speak anymore, deciding to bask in the silence and comfort of each other presence; Jongdae was still thrilled about the new aura that surrounded his brother, and he was using the silent to absorb it.

A sudden phone call from Chanyeol made Jongdae excuse himself to tend to his lover, who had apparently having a problem with something at their house; Junmyeon though he heard something about the washing machine making a weird noise and stopping. The younger gave his brother a gigantic hug, surprising the older with his overly affectionate gesture, before giving him a kiss on the cheek and running away from the coffee shop, phone between his shoulder and ear, calling Chanyeol again, as he fished his car keys from his pocket.

Junmyeon watched is brother go away while sipping at his tea. He didn’t have anywhere to be right now so he took a moment to enjoy the warm sunshine and chit chat with the employers of Baekhyun’s workplace, since he knew all of them.

He was currently contemplating giving a congratulatory dinner at his house, for Jongdae and Chanyeol, when a hand on his shoulder interrupted his thoughts. Turning around he saw large, doe eyes looking at him. He turned his body around, looking the newcomer straight in the eyes, showing a calm that surprised even himself, and more so Luhan, who was looking at him quite fearfully, as if expecting Junmyeon to bolt out his chair and run from him.

“I don’t know what you want” Began Junmyeon before Luhan could talk “but you have five minutes to tell me before I leave.”

Luhan gulped slightly at the predatory gaze on Junmyeon’s face; he had never seen the other male like that and it excited him in the same proportion that it scared him: it was a side of Junmyeon that he had never seen and he didn’t quite know what to expect.

“And you better say something relevant or you won’t even reach one minute of my time.” Added the other man serenely, eyes still on the blonde.

Luhan gulped again: this was going to be a disaster.

 




A/N: Hello everyone! How have you all been doing? Now, this was a drastic chapter, wasn't it? First we have Baek and Sehun making peace with Minseok and then we have kickass Junmyeon who finally is doing things for himself instead of what people want him to do! How do you feel about this chapter? Was it good? Did you like it? How about Baekhyun's words? And what about Junmyeon's one eighty change? Tell me all about it please!
In regards to my friend, the situation is still the same, not improving but not getting better, regardless, thank you for all the kind messages of support! I am also letting you know that next week I will be abroad, on vacations (after eleven months without it!) and I am not sure if I have internet connection or not so, if you don't have news for me...you know wha's going on!
Lastly, and as usual, be safe, be healthy, love and be loved, and especially: BE HAPPY!
I love every single one of you and have a marvellous week!
Lots of love,
<3