Love (Vkook)

Bangtan Boys One Shot Collections

 


“V hyung!” Jungkook ran around the house looking for V. “Hyung!”

“What?” V shouted from the other room. “I’m over here!”

“I told you to not walk around by yourself.” Jungkook said. “It’s dangerous.”

V chuckled. “Kookie, I’ve lived here for 4 years. I know my way around.” He said.

Jungkook frowned. He looked at V and his mind began to wander. It was about 5 months ago where V lost his sight. Jungkook put the blame all on himself, if only he was more careful, if only he did not place that box of fireworks that near to the campfire, none of this would have happened.

“Hyung, it’s all because of me.” Jungkook said while looking at V.

“Shut up.” V said and gave Jungkook his killer smile. “It’s nobody’s fault. If it was, it’s my fault for not being careful myself.”

“Hyung, you know it’s me that placed the firework boxes that near to the campfire. It should have been me…”

“It would have been you that was hurt if I didn’t push you away and I don’t want you to get hurt.” V said and Jungkook blushed.

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook asked shyly. He noticed that V was also blushing and he smiled. This hyung is cute whenever he is blushing.

“Its that if you’re hurt then I’ll have to take responsibility.”

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook laughed. “You are hurt now and I still have to take care of you.” He said.

“At least you’re fine.” V said and Jungkook smiled.

“Hyung…” He said. “Thank you.”

“Anyway…” V said. “Can we go to the studio now? I’m bored.”

“But all the other hyungs are still bathing.” Jungkook said. “And manager hyung went out so we can’t go anywhere.”

“Ask Jin hyung to drive us there then.” V said.

“You know he won’t do these kind of mischief like us.” Jungkook said and pat V’s face.

“Stop treating me like I’m 12.” V said and laughed. “I’m 21.”

“Guys let’s go!” Rap Monster shouted from the living room.

“Okay!” Jungkook shouted. “Come on hyung, Joonnie hyung is calling for us.”

Taehyung smiled and stood up. Jungkook automatically held his hands to help him get up. He walked slowly and aided V to their van outside. Jungkook pushed V into the van before anyone gets up and he got in himself and sat down beside V. He made sure that V had his seatbelt on and was sitting in a comfortable position.

“Dude, you’re going with us today?” Jimin asked as he got into the van and sat down beside Jungkook.

“It’s been so long since I stepped into the studio anyway.” V said. “I missed it.”

“You mean you missed smelling sweaty sweat smell when we sweat?” J-Hope asked.

“Hyung, you’re gross.” Jungkook said.

“I’m just asking.” J-Hope said and laughed at his on joke.

V started laughing at J-Hope and Jungkook just smiled whenever he sees V laughing. He just loves the way V laughs.


V sat at the corner of the studio, listening to everything around him. He heard the sound of the music playing through the speakers, the squeaking sound of the shoes rubbing against the floorboards, and the sound of the members laughing and shouting at each other. V’s smile began to get smaller and smaller. He missed all this, he wanted to be there too, laughing and shouting at each other whenever someone made a mistake, kicking Jimin in the during their ‘War of Hormone’ dance, or even laughing at Jin’s awkward dance in ‘Dope’. He couldn’t help but think of the incident that happened a few months ago, the incident that had caused him to lose his sight.

It was Bangtan’s first holiday alone, all without the managers, no cameras, no paparazzi, no parents, just Bangtan. They had a whole week planned out, they wanted to go camping on the first few days and then to the water park next. As everyone knows that Rap Monster is the destroyer king in the bunch, they decided to pair up him and Jin for their firewood collecting. J-Hope, Jimin and Suga were appointed to go fishing for their dinner, Suga gave up on the first 10 minutes and he decided to just walk into the tent and have his own little beauty sleep. V decided to set up the campfire as he said that he knows how to do it and Jungkook went back to their van to collect the things that they needed for that night.

“Hyung! How did you manage to get so much firewood?” V asked when Jin and Rap Mon came back with a huge bunch of firewood.

“Namjoon just decided to step on ever single branch that he saw on the ground.” Jin said. “And he managed to break every branch that he stepped on.”

“Well, that’s Joonie hyung all right.” V said and laughed. The three of them began to organize the firewood into a pile neatly while Jin was busy nagging at Rap Mon who seems to be knocking down everything that he touches.

Just as V was about to walk towards Jimin, he heard a scream coming from the campfire.

“JUNGKOOK!” V thought to himself. “JUNGKOOK!” He shouted and ran towards him.

He was terrified when he saw Jungkook was crouching down, hands covering his face, shaking. Fireworks were blasting everywhere into every direction. Without second thought, V rushed towards Jungkook and shields him with his own body.

“Hyung!” Jungkook looked at V.

“Trust hyung.” V said and he looked at Jungkook. “Hold on to me tightly.”

Jungkook grabbed onto V’s arm and V slowly stood up. He could hear all the other hyungs were screaming at the top of their lungs, shouting their names.

“Run on 3 okay?” V asked and Jungkook nodded his head. V held his breathe and cover Jungkook’s eyes with his hands.

“1… 2… 3!” V shouted and pulled Jungkook’s hands. Just as he was running out of the scene, a spark from the fireworks hit V’s eyes. “Ah!”V shouted. It hurts but in order to save Jungkook and himself, he knew he had to run.

V collapse when he knew they were out of the danger zone. He was out of breath and he smelled like smoke. He opened his eyes to check on Jungkook but all he saw was blurry.

“Kookie…?” V called.

“Hyung!” Jungkook called him. “V hyung! Hyung!”

V’s eyes blinked a few times and he out. The next thing he knew was he was lying on a bed, he opened his eyes but all he sees was darkness. He blinked but still no use. He shot up and began screaming for Jungkook.

“Jeon Jungkook! Stop playing and switch on the lights!” He shouted.

Jungkook was standing right beside V’s bed, tears were streaming down his cheeks. He wipes them off and tries to force a smile. He clears his throat and held V’s hands.

“Hyung… The lights are on…” He said slowly.

“Hey I know you’re joking right?” V asked and laughed. “Come on; stop playing before Jin hyung whoops your .”

Jungkook couldn’t hold it in any longer. He lets go of V and sprinted out of the ward room, crying. Jin saw Jungkook running and he began to chase him. Jimin was about to go with Jin but he was stopped by Suga. Suga shook his head, indicating that he should let Jungkook cool down by himself.

Jungkook ran and ran until he was unable to run anymore. He collapses on the floor, sniffing and crying by himself. Jin arrived beside him and he sat down beside him.

“Kook ah…”

“Hyung! It’s all my fault!” Jungkook said while sobbing. “I should have been more careful! I should have!”

“Kookie, listen to me.” Jin said and wipes Jungkook’s tears away. “LISTEN!” He raised his voice.  Jungkook stared at him with tears still rolling down his cheeks.

“No hyung, you listen to me.” Jungkook said. “If I haven’t put the fireworks so close to the fire, this won’t happen!”

Jin looked at Jungkook and he sighed. He pulled Jungkook into a hug and pats him on the back. “Kook ah, listen to me… No one knew this would happen okay? And Taehyung, he knew he would get hurt when he just dashed to save you. He wanted you to be okay so please, try to be strong in front of him…” Jin said, trying very hard to not cry in front of his younger brother.

Jungkook pushed Jin away gently. He looks at his hyung and gulped. “I promise.” He finally said. Jin nods and the two of them walked back slowly into V’s ward room.

Just as Jungkook stepped into the room, V turned his head towards his direction and smiled. “Jungkookie! Where did you go?”

Jungkook was shocked at how V was able to recognise his footsteps, and then he smiled. He remembered how V’s ears are sensitive and when they always play hide and seek, V is the scariest one when he was it. He would catch you in just minutes after the game start because he could hear everything.

“Nowhere.” Jungkook said. “I just needed to pee.” He lied.

“Taehyung ah, we need to talk.” Rap Monster said and he sat down beside V’s bed.

“What is it?” V asked.

“It’s about your eyes.” Rap Monster said slowly. “The doctor said that it’s no big deal now but the problem is we don’t know when you can regain your sight…”

V kept quiet and listens patiently. His breathing was slow and calm, unlike what the members have predicted.

Rap Monster studied V’s expression to carefully proceed what he wanted to say. “The doctor said it might take days, weeks, months or even years. He said that the soonest would be in three months but that’s uncertain…”

Jungkook looked at V. He expected V to start panicking or even crying but no, V just sat there quietly, making people wonder what was he thinking.

“Oh…” V finally said after a long awkward silence. “Well then let’s hope that I get better quickly in three months.” He said.

Everyone looked at him. Jungkook walked towards him and gave him a hug. V then flashed Jungkook with one of his famous huge smile. “You guys don’t worry about me. I’m fine!”

“V hyung, it’s alright to cry.” Jungkook whispered.

“Why would I want to cry?” V asked. “I am thinking of ways to let you guys serve me since I can’t see.” He said and laughed.

Seeing V trying so hard to smile and laugh makes Jungkook’s heart aches. He hates it whenever V tries to be strong and not tell anything to them. He hates it when V worries too much.

“Kids, we need to go now…” Their manager said. “V ah, about your injuries…”

“I’ll talk to PD nim myself.” V said. “I know he’ll understand.”

“No, V.” Rap Monster pats his head. “I’ll go.”

“We’ll all go.” Suga voiced out and everyone looked at him. Jin nodded and so did all of them.

“Hyung, if it’s alright… Can I stay with V hyung tonight?” Jungkook asked.

Rap Monster looked at V trying to reach out to get a glass and back at Jungkook. He nods his head and smiled. “Take good care of him.”

“I will.” Jungkook said.

“Let’s go now.” Jin said and all of them got out. Jungkook was left alone with V and Jungkook sighed. He didn’t know what to do and he just stood there.

“Kookie?” V called. “You’re still here?”

“Hyung, are you hungry? I’ll go get you something.” Jungkook said.

V smiled. He got really hungry and was dying to eat something. He nods and laughed. “I am really hungry!”

Jungkook looked at V and he smiled a little. “I’ll be back in a while then.” He said and V nods.

Jungkook walked out of the ward room and closes the door. He buried his face into his hands and he cried. He really hates this feeling. He felt bad for hurting his favourite hyung like this. He really hates it.  He leans on the door while he breaks out into tears. He stood there for a whole 10 minutes and he finally stood up and wipes away his tears. He straightens his shirt and fixes his hair. He walks to the toilet to wash his face before walking downstairs to the cafeteria. He got V some hot chocolate and some cake, the kind that V likes. Chocolate cake with vanilla frosting all over. He walked slowly back to the elevator and slowly back to V’s ward room. He cleared his throat a few times because he didn’t want V to know he was crying. He gently pushes open the door and he saw V was smiling brightly at him. Jungkook smiled, he really liked it when V smiles like this.

He walks towards V and he realized something. There were tear streaks on V’s face. V had been crying secretly when he was alone. That made Jungkook’s heart aches more. He wanted to help V, want him to recover faster now. He knew that V doesn’t want anyone to worry about him, he knew that V hates it when people worries too much about him. Jungkook held back his tears and he smiled.

“Hyung! I got you cake!” He said in his most cheerful tone.

“Cake?” V said and smiled happily. “This is the time for cake!” He said and claps.

Jungkook placed the drink on the table and he opened up the cake box and place it in front of V. He gave V the fork and he sat down. He laughed when he saw V trying to poke the cake but missed it because he can’t see. Jungkook got up and sat on V’s bed, he took the fork from V and he cut the cake for him. He then fed V the cake and V smiled.

“Ohhh Jeon Jungkook, you’ve got some sense now huh.”V joked.

“Of course.” Jungkook said. “I’m 20 now and I’m an adult.” He nods.

“Ew Jungkook, ew.” V said and the two of them laughed.

“You know, hyung… You can always tell me anything.” Jungkook finally gathered up his courage to say that.

“I don’t have anything to say…” V said.

Jungkook kept quiet. “You just have to know that I will always be here for you hyung.” He said.

“Thank you Kookie.” V said. “I really appreciate that.” 


“So you’re going to sit in the audience and listen to us?” Jungkook asked V.

“I can’t perform.” V said in a sad tone. “I already felt bad because our comeback date has to be delayed, I can’t possibly cause any more trouble for you guys.”

“But hyung…” Jungkook wanted to say more but he was silent by V’s hand.

“It will be my first time listening to you guys performing our song. Let me have some fun Kookie.” V said.

“Fine then.” Jungkook said. “I’ll be back in 5 minutes, they are starting again.” He said and pats V’s leg.

V was alone again when Jungkook left. He sat there, humming to every song they were practicing. He knew all the lyrics, even the raps done by his hyungs by heart. He applaud whenever they finish dancing to one song and waits patiently for the next one to come on. Once they finish, all of them came running towards V. Jimin and J-Hope just jumped onto V, Rap Mon and Jin both sat down beside him and Suga gave him a hug while sitting down behind him. Jungkook sat down in front of him and squeezed his hands.

“Guys I have news.” Their manager said while pulling a chair with him to sit. “We’re moving dorms.”

Everyone cheered. They have been wanting to move since they were still trainees because the house is really too small for 7 grown men and their managers to live in. V smiled brightly and that made Jungkook happy.

“Okay guys, back to practice.” Rap Monster shouted and they stood up. V immediately started moving when he heard Cypher Pt.2: Triptych playing. He rap along with his hyungs but gave up on Rap Monster’s part because it was in English and to him English is hard.

It was late when they got back home and Jungkook automatically brings V back into their shared room. V pushed him away laughing, saying that he knew where everything was since they have been living here for a very long time now. Jungkook laughed, he teased V for saying that and he said that he will be needing him soon.

“You know what hyung? I am actually feeling a little sad about moving.” He said while sitting down on their bed.

“Why is that?” V asked.

“It’s just that there are so many memories here in this house.” Jungkook said. “Remember that we celebrated our first Bangtan anniversary here?”

“Yeah and Namjoonie hyung and Jin hyung were shouting a lot in the kitchen because of Joonie hyung.” V said and chuckled.

“And we were cleaning outside with Hobie hyung and  just laugh at everything we found.” Jungkook laughed and said. 

“Yeah and you couldn’t reach the ceiling.” V said and laughed.

“Hey, I can reach now okay?” Jungkook said and pouted.

“I know, I know. Our maknae has grown.” V said.

They stayed silent for a while and Jungkook got up.

“Where are you going?” V asked.

“Shower.” Jungkook said.

“Oh… Go ahead then.” V said and blushed.

Jungkook smiled at how easy V gets shy. He got his towel and walks out of the room. Even though he knew perfectly that V couldn’t see him, he still feels uncomfortable undressing in the room.

A few weeks passed by and it was time for the boys to move their dorm. All V could do was annoy the members and sing along to the songs they play on their phones. He just sat in a corner where their sofa used to be and move his head, following Jungkook’s footstep. It has been a few months now and he can recognise everyone’s footsteps now.

“Hyung, you need to sit there.” Jungkook said and help V up. “So that we won’t run into you.”

V really felt bad because he couldn’t really do anything to help s. He tried to find something to do but the house is too empty now for him to do anything now.

“Come on Taehyung.” Jin said and pulled him up. “We need to move now.”

“We’re done now?” V asked. “We can go now?”

“Yup.” Jin said and guided V into their van. “We’re moving.”

Jungkook automatically sat down beside V in their van. He got tired and began nodding off into sleep. He finally fell asleep after a while and he leaned on V’s shoulders. V smiled and pats Jungkook’s head. They got to their new dorm after about an hour and everyone got off. Once again, V just sat in a corner and wait for everyone to be done with their work. He sat down and began playing with his fingers.

“Okay, now that we are done organizing stuff. Time for room arrangements.” Rap Monster said. They had this tradition of drawing lots to see who shares a room together. Jungkook really wanted to get V so that he could take care of him but he ended up with Rap Monster. He doesn’t really mind Rap Mon’s snores because he wouldn’t wake up anyway. V got to share a room with Jimin and J-Hope and of course the three of them got the largest room in the house.

“Are you sure you’ll be fine?” Jungkook asked V.

“I’m sure.” V said and began walking around. He kept banging into the furniture because he wasn’t used to the arrangements of the new dorm yet. Seeing that made Jungkook felt sadder. He grabbed V’s hands gently and walks him to his new room. V was excited as he finally got a bed all to himself. He used to sleep on top of the bunk beds and always hit on his head whenever he gets up. He started jumping on the bed and nearly fell on top of Jungkook who was sitting on the bed.

A few days passed and it was time for their performance for the award shows. All the members were rehearsing onstage while V was sitting in the audience, listening to them. The Bangtan Bomb camera came and filmed V but he didn’t know that. All he did was enjoy the performance and bob around with the beat. He shouted the fanchants that he had known after hearing them for so many times.  After rehearsal, Jungkook came running towards V, realising that the camera was there, he tried to make jokes and made V laughed. V knew that the camera was there too after Jungkook told him and he assured the fans that he is feeling awesome and that they don’t have to worry about him.

The members all went back to the backstage to change into their stage clothes and get their makeup done.  Jungkook tried to entertain V, trying not the let him felt isolated or abandoned. He talked about how Hobie’s shoes flew off again on stage just now because cordi nonna gave him the wrong size of shoes and also how Rap Mon just destroyed his cap a few seconds after the music just started. V laughed when he heard those things that Jungkook told him.

During the performance, the camera kept on focusing onto V so that he showed up on the huge screen. Jungkook smiled and he kept searching for V that was sitting at the performers’ booth. V, once again was dancing alone by the table and singing along to all their songs. While he was busy looking for the chair he was sitting on, the song that he had written, Hold Me Tight, began playing. He was shocked and turned towards the direction of the stage. It was the members’ surprise gift for V, who was unable to perform onstage with them. Tears began forming in V’s eyes but those were tears of happiness. He smiled widely and began singing along to them.

On their way back to their dorm, Jungkook was holding onto V’s hands the whole journey. V dozed off as he was too tried, cheering and dancing and singing at the same time. Jungkook smiled at the sleeping V because it was the first time Jungkook seeing him this tired. Usually it was V who was noisy all the way back to the dorm but today he was being quiet.

“He must be really tired.” J-Hope said and looked at V.

“Yeah.” Jin agreed. “He must have been cheering really hard.

“ Hyung…” Jungkook looked at Rap Mon who was sitting next to him. “Do you think it is possible for V hyung to perform on stage with us?”

“There is.” Rap Mon said. “He could, he just don’t need to dance.” He added.

“Why don’t we let him join us next week?” Jungkook asked. “He can sit on a chair in the middle.”

“That’s a great idea.” Rap Mon said. “We’ll try practicing with him tomorrow.”


“I get to perform with you guys?” V asked, excited.

“Yup.” Suga said and pats him on the back. “Welcome back buddy.” He said.

“But how am I going to perform?” V asked.

“You sit in the middle while we dance around you.” Jimin said.

“This is Jungkook’s idea.” Jin said. “We wanted you back onstage with us.”

“It feels weird without you.” J-Hope said. “It feels like something is missing.”

“Thanks hyung.” V said and smiled. “I really missed performing too.”

“Hyung, come on, we’re practicing now.” Jungkook said and pulled V up gently.

V happily jumped around the practice room. He is really excited to be able to perform again. The other members were laughing and smiling while looking at V. They are happy that their alien is back. Even Suga and Jin are not complaining about how noisy the maknae line is. After practicing for a few times, they finally got it and everything went smoothly. V is really excited that he couldn’t even sleep that night. He was already thinking about the performance.

On the day of the performance, V was getting nervous and really excited as well. He got even more nervous as they were announced as the next to perform. Jungkook was holding onto his hands once again and he slowly led V out on the stage. Fans screamed loudly when they saw V on the stage again. The performance started and V sang his heart out on his parts. Jungkook kept on glancing at V who was sitting in the middle and he is really happy that V is enjoying himself.

V was the first one to run into the shower when they got back home. He is still feeling excited. And even though Jungkook is happy to see V that excited, he felt bad. He walked into V’s shared room and sat down onto V’s bed. He sighed heavily and he took out his phone. He began searching for things on the internet and his eyebrows began to furrow.

“Why are you so serious?” J-Hope asked when he entered the room.

“Hobie hyung, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Is V hyung still showering?” Jungkook asked.

“He is.” Hobie said. “So what is it?” He asked.

“I was searching about things on the internet.” Jungkook said. “You know about eye surgery and stuff.”

“And…?” J-Hope looked at him.

“I saw that you could donate your cornea to someone who lost their sight.” Jungkook said slowly. “And I was thinking that maybe…”

“Kookie, no.” J-Hope said. “I know what you’re gonna say but no.”

“Hyung, it’s been 6 months since V hyung lost his sight.” Jungkook said. “And still, nothing better. The doctor said it would only take three months.”

“Minimum three months Jungkook.” Hobie said. “Minimum.”

“But it’s been so long, and V hyung…” Jungkook stopped. “V hyung is hurt because of me.”

“Jeon Jungkook, listen to me.” Hobie said and looked at Jungkook. “Do you think Taehyung would agree if you told him about it?”

“No.”

“And?”

“I would force him into doing it?”

“Jungkook ah, believe in V will you?”

“But what if he never gets better? What if he is blind for the rest of his lives? I don’t want V hyung to be hurt gain because of me!”

And just at that moment, the door swung opened and V was standing there. He had heard Jungkook and Hobie’s argument and he couldn’t stand it anymore. He walked towards Jungkook and he tries to grab his hands. Jungkook knew V wanted to talk to him so he voluntarily raised his hands for V. V found it and he grabbed them. He pulled Jungkook out of the room and into the kitchen.

“Jeon Jungkook.” V called him. “What are you thinking about?” He raised his voice.

Jungkook was startled. This is the first time that he had seen V this angry.

“Hyung, I…”

“Do you really think that I would want you to lose your sight just because of me?” He asked. “Do you think I would want you hurt yourself?”

“But hyung! This is my fault! My fault that you lost your sight!”

“No it was not!” By this time, V was already yelling. The members were gathered in the living room, listening to their arguments. “I jumped into the chaos to save you because I love you!”

Jungkook was shocked by V’s sudden confession. His eyes widen and he stares at V.

“I didn’t want you to get hurt because I love you and I don’t want you to get hurt!” V yelled.

Jungkook smiled. Finally, he thought. Finally V confessed his feelings towards him. He walked towards V and he hugged him tightly.

“Hyung… I love you too.” He said. “I really, really do.”

“Jungkook, listen to me.” V said while hugging Jungkook back, tightly. “I really don’t mind losing my sight as long as you’re safe, unharmed and happy.”

“But I am not happy now.” Jungkook said. “Because you’re hurt because of me.”

“No, stop saying that.” V said. “I knew I was going to get hurt trying to save you. I knew something bad will happen but I took the risk. I wanted you to be safe.”

“But…”

“No more buts Jungkook.” V said. “Just know that I love you and I want you to be safe.”

“Hyung…” Jungkook said and hugged him tighter, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Taehyung…?” Rap Mon called from the living room.

“Yeah hyung?”

“Good news.” He said. “The hospital called and said that your surgery date has been set.”

“Surgery?” V asked.

“Yeah, surgery.” Rap Mon said. “They found a match from a donor.”

“You see Jungkook!” V said. “All we have to do was wait…”


The day was here. The day where all of Bangtan have been waiting for. V’s surgery went well and today is the day that the bandages were coming off. V had been really nervous and so is Jungkook. He kept holding and squeezing on Jungkook’s hands and he’s been shaking.

“Hey Jungkook?” V called. “Will you come into the doctor’s room with me later?”

“Why? Are you scared?”

“No.” V said. “It’s just that I want you to be the first person I see after 10 months of darkness.”

Jungkook blushed and Jimin began nudging him.

‘Can the two of you stop?” Suga asked. “Stop it you love birds.”

“Hyung, you have no rights to say that when you and Jimin are acting like that too.”

“When did I ever do that?” Suga asked.

“Don’t deny it hyung.” Jungkook said and laughed.

“Kim Taehyung.” The nurse called and V stood up immediately. “The doctor is ready to see you.” She said.

“Let’s go hyung.” Jungkook said and pulled V slowly.

V sat down quietly on the chair in the doctor’s office and waited patiently as the doctor cuts open the bandages that had been there for weeks. He slowly opens his eyes and he flinches as his eyes were unused to the brightness yet. He blinked a few times and Jungkook’s face became clear in front of him.

“Jungkook…?” He asked.

“Hyung!” Jungkook held V’s hands and he smiled. “You can see me?”

“Yes. Yes I can!’ V said and tears began forming in his eyes. “I can see you again!”

Jungkook pulls V into a hug and he smiles. Finally, V is able to see again.

“Let me look at you longer.” V said and looked at Jungkook. “You’ve gotten taller and more good looking!”

“No I did not.”

“And you gained weight!” V .

“I did not!” Jungkook said and pouted.

“Where are the others?” V asked. “I really wanted to see them too!”

“They are outside. Come on I’ll bring you to them.” Jungkook said and pulled V outside.

Everyone was waiting nervously but as soon as they see V running towards them, they all break into smiles and laughter.

“HYUNG!” V ran towards Jin and Rap Monster and giving them huge hugs. He hugged every single member of Bangtan and kept teasing them about how they have gained weight or aged.

“Finally our V is back.” Jin said and ruffled V’s hair.

“We missed you.” Jimin said and put his shoulders around V.

“I’ve missed you guys more.” V said with a huge smile on his face.

“You should really thank Jungkook.” Hobie said. “He really took great care of you when you couldn’t see.”

“I know.” V said and pulled Jungkook closer towards him. “And that’s why I love him.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!