First Confession (VKook)

Bangtan Boys One Shot Collections

 

 


“NEW YORK!” V excitedly jumped out of the van that they were travelling with.

BTS had just landed in the JFK airport a few hours ago and now they had reached their hotel. Jungkook was really excited as well and he followed V. He stepped out of the van and stretches his waist. That was a long ride. The airport was less chaotic than he had expected as they used the private tunnel to get to their van. J-Hope followed V, running around and looking at the surrounding of the hotel.

“V! J-Hope! Get back here!” Jungkook heard their manager hyung shouting for the two of them. He chuckles and walked towards V and grabs his hand.

“Let’s go V hyung.” He said and pulls a pouting V with him.

All of them went into the hotel and waits as their manager hyung went to help them check into their rooms. He came back a few minutes later, holding up 4 key cards. They have this rule where when it comes to choosing hotel roommates, they would use rock, paper, scissors to decide. Jungkook looks at V, who was excitedly holding out his arm, ready to decide which element he is going to choose. Jungkook secretly hopes that he shares a room with V. It’s been so long since he’s shared a room with V. It was always Jimin or Jin hyung or sometimes RM hyung that shares a room with V.

“Okay, ready.” Manager hyung said. “Kai, bai, bo!”

They went on for a few rounds and Jungkook wins. Which means he gets to choose who he wants to be his roommate.

“Choose me!” J-Hope shouted. “I don’t want to share a room with manager hyung!” He said and everyone laughs. Their manager hyung snores are ground-shaking type of loud and none of them wanted that.

“I choose….” Jungkook’s eyes darted from left to right, pretending to be thinking hard. He already had someone that he wanted to be roommates with and that is “V hyung!” He shouted.

“Oh yes!” V jumps and ran towards Jungkook, giving him a high five.

“Then I’ll have Jimin.” Suga said and more groans can be heard.

“Jinnnnnnn hyunggggg!” J-Hope started making aegyos for Jin to choose him.

“J-Hopeeeee!” Jin shouted and the two of them hugs.

RM looks at their manager and the two o f them just silently nods. RM also, snores like a train on a railroad and with the two of them together; it would sound like an orchestra holding a concert performance in the hotel room.

Jungkook and V were shocked when they opened the door to their room. It was not their usual two single beds in the room, but a king sized bed in the middle of the room.

“Did manager hyung made a mistake?” Jungkook asked.

“I don’t think so.” V shrugged.

“They said that they don’t have enough single bed rooms for us.” Their manager hyung suddenly appeared. “You guys were just unlucky.”

“I’m fine with it.” Jungkook said and he walks in. He was secretly very happy that it was a king sized bed.

“Don’t kick me with your taekwondo while you sleep.” V jokingly said.

“Don’t mess around too much tonight” Their manager hyung said. “You guys have a lot of interviews to attend tomorrow. Sleep early and be downstairs for breakfast by 7am tomorrow.” He said and he closed the door.

V and Jungkook looked at each other and a smirk came across their faces. The two of them puts their luggage by the closet and ran towards the bed, both of them then flops onto the bed.

“When was the last time we ever shared a room?” V asked.

“I don’t remember.” Jungkook said. “But it was a long long long time ago.”

“Yeah.” V nods. “Jimin always chooses me to be his roommate because he doesn’t need to use formal speech around me.”

“And you always loses in rock, paper, scissors.” Jungkook said and laughs.

“I’m just bad at that game.” V said and pouts.

“I’m going to shower.” Jungkook said. He hates to sleep without showering first when they had been travelling all day.

“Hurry up.” V said. “I need to poop.”

“Ew.” Jungkook said and takes off his shirt, showing off his perfectly sculpted body and delicious abs. V peeks at him and immediately looks away, embarrassed.

“I’ll go poop at Jimin’s room.” He said and got up and ran out of the room.

Jungkook chuckles at V’s reaction. It wasn’t the first time that he had seen Jungkook topless. He knew that V is sure to come knocking on the door later as he did not bring a key card with him when he rushed out of the room. Jungkook steps into the bathroom and enjoyed his warm shower. He was just done when he heard V knocking on the door. He grabs the bath robe that was hanging in the bathroom and wears it while wiping his hair with his towel around his head.

“Coming.” He said.

“Jungkook are you ?” V asked and laughs.

“No.” He said and opens the door. “I’m just not wearing any pants.”

V gulps when he saw a very wet Jungkook standing in front of him. Water droplets are still dripping from his hair and his chest was not completely covered by the bath robe he was wearing. V walks in and casually lies on the bed. Jungkook grabs a towel and throws it at him.

“Shower before sleep please.” He said and V laughs.

“That was a nice poop.” He said and Jungkook’s nose scrunched up.

“You’re gross.” He said and laughs.

V grabs his Tata themed pyjama pants and a plain t-shirt and walks into the bathroom. He was done showering when he realized that his towel was on the bed, outside.

“Jungkook!” He shouted.

“What?”

“My towel!”

Jungkook chuckles when he saw that V’s towel was on the bed. He grabs it and walks towards the bathroom, knocks on it and waits for V to open the door.

“Thanks.” V said with only his eyes peeking from the small opening. His right hand came reaching out from the small door opening and tries to grab the towel. But Jungkook had decided to mess with him for a little. He takes the towel further away from V whenever he reaches out further.

“Jeon Jungkook.” V’s head peeked out from the bathroom. “It’s freezing.”

Jungkook laughs and he gives V his towel. V grabs it quickly and he closes the bathroom door. Jungkook smiles to himself and went on back to his own business. V came out a few minutes later and he smiles brightly when he saw that Jungkook was wearing the exact same thing he was wearing, except for the pants. Jungkook is wearing his Cooky themed pants.

“We’re matching!” V said as he points to Jungkook’s pants.  

Jungkook smiles. God damn he loves this hyung so much. He had been crushing on V ever since before they debuted. V was very caring and very friendly towards him when he first came to Seoul. He would take care of Jungkook when they were trainees and whenever Jungkook ran out of allowances for food, V would always share his with him. He really didn’t know how to express his feelings towards V, he was afraid that V might not think the same and he would lose someone he valued the most.

Jungkook snaps out of his day dreaming when V lies down beside him on the bed.

“Yah hyung.”

“What?” V asked while not looking at Jungkook, his eyes still focused on his phone. “Hobie hyung is recording a Vlive now.”

“Can you please blow dry your hair before sleeping?” Jungkook asked, completely ignoring V’s statement.

“I’m too lazy to do that.”

Jungkook sighs and he sits up. He pulls V up and heads towards the chair. He makes V sits down and he plugs in the hair dryer. He helps V to blow dry his hair while V continues scrolling through his phone.

“Thanks.” V smiles when Jungkook was done.

Jungkook gave him a light slap on the back of his head and went back to the bed. “Next time do it yourself hyung.”

V laughs and he jumps back onto bed and he looks at Jungkook.

“Our Jungkook ssi is getting more and more manly day by day.” He said. “And handsome too.”

Jungkook blushed at V’s statement. “What are you talking about?”

V did not answer.

“Hyung?” Jungkook turns to look at V. He smiles when he saw V was already fast asleep beside him with his phone still on his phone and his mouth slightly apart. He looks at the older male beside him and he moves closer towards him. He could not resist V’s charm and he is just a few inches away from V’s face. He gently caresses V’s cheeks and brushes his hair away from his forehead. Without thinking much, Jungkook gently placed a kiss on V’s forehead. He pulls away quickly and he was blushing really hard.

“What was I doing?” He mumbles to himself. “Don’t do this Jeon Jungkook.” He said and he switches off the lights. He fell asleep after a few minutes of staring at V, who was sleeping peacefully beside him.

Jungkook was woken by their manager hyung knocking on their door. “Jungkook, Taehyung, wake up. Time for breakfast.” Their manager said.

He gently rubs his eyes and just as he was about to get up, he realized that V was clinging onto him tightly. He gently pries V’s hands off and gets up to open the door to let their manager knows that he is awake. He proceeds to flop back down on the bed after their manager left and he immediately blushes when he remembered what he did last night and that V was hugging him just a few moments ago. He gently pats V to wake him up but V did not even budge. Jungkook smiles to himself and he decided to go get ready first to allow V to sleep a little bit longer.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Jungkook said when he saw V was already sitting on the bed.

V looks at him with his confused face and he smiles sheepishly at the sight of Jungkook. “Morning.” He groaned. His usual voice was already very deep but his morning voice was much deeper and ier.

Jungkook avoids V’s eyes and he went to style his hair. “Get ready hyung.” He said. “We’re heading to breakfast.”

“Oh right.” V said again with his deep, y voice. “Wait for me while I shower.” He said and stumbles off the bed to the bathroom.

V walks out of the bathroom after 15 minutes and he still looks sleepy. Jungkook looks at him and he laughs. “You look like as if Frankenstein had a monster.”

“Must be the jet lag.” V said. “I could sleep well last night.”

Jungkook froze at that statement. “But you fell asleep very quickly last night.”

“Yeah I know.” V nods. “But it was not a very deep sleep you know. It was one of those sleeps that you feel like as if your brain is still active.”

Jungkook blushes.

“And….” V looks at Jungkook. “I realized something.”

Jungkook gulps. “What is it hyung?”

V walks closer towards Jungkook and stops in front of him. 

“I can’t sleep with the lights on.” He said with a smirk.

“That means…” Jungkook looks away. “You’re sensitive to light.”

“No.” V shakes his head. “I realized this.”

Jungkook looks at him and with the speed of light; V sits down on Jungkook’s lap and puts his arms around Jungkook’s neck. He leans in closer to Jungkook’s already red face and make their foreheads touch.

“I realized that… Someone likes to do sneaky things.” V whispers.

“What…?” Jungkook tries to play dumb.

“This.” V said and gave Jungkook a peck on Jungkook’s forehead. “I like this.”

Jungkook was already blushing so hard that his face is red and is really hot. He avoids V’s gentle gaze and he didn’t know what to do. He was relieved when RM hyung knocked on their door to urge them to come out quickly. V gets off of Jungkook’s lap and he gives him a wink. Jungkook was really flustered. He didn’t know what to expect and what to react to V’s sudden actions. He quickly grabs his phone and wallet and shoves it in his bag. He opens the door and waited for V to get out from the room. He feels a little bit happy that V gave him a kiss on the forehead but he was also worried at the same time.

Breakfast was not as awkward at he thought it would be. V sits beside him as usual and he would casually grabs Jungkook’s hand and give it a little squeeze. Jungkook would also grabs V’s hand under the table from time to time and V would give him a huge smile.

“Are we…?” Jungkook whispers to V.

“Hmm?” V looks at him.

“How do I put this?” Jungkook scratches his head.

V smiles and he moves in closer to Jungkook’s ear. “I love you Jeon Jungkook.”

“What are you two talking about?” Jin asked.

“Nothing.” V smiles.

“Jungkook are you sick?” RM asked.

Everyone’s gaze went straight to Jungkook. He was blushing really hard and his face is really red. He couldn’t even speak and he just shakes his head vigorously.

“Best to not get sick while we’re overseas.” Jin said. “It will be a problem.”

“Yes hyung.” Jungkook nods.

He peeks at V who was happily munching away on his sandwich and immediately looks away when V looks at him. V chuckles at the sight of a shy Jungkook and ruffles his hair.

“Hyung will take care of you.” V smiled. “Don’t worry.”

“I’m more worried if it’s you.” Jin said and everyone laughs.

They quickly finish up their breakfast and went back to RM’s room to get their hair and makeup done. Jungkook takes out his laptop and begin playing video games by the table while waiting for his hyungs to get ready. V would come over and rest his chin on Jungkook’s shoulder and shouts whenever Jungkook gets a kill in the game.

“Kim Taehyung.” Jin calls him. “Can you please keep it down and Jungkook, hurry up and get ready.”

Jungkook nods and he turns off his laptop and quietly walks to the chair and sat down. He gets his makeup and hair done and all of them went downstairs to get on the van to their interview destination. All of them are very excited and nervous, especially Jungkook. He’s trying very hard not to look at V throughout the interview and he is trying to keep his excitement to himself whenever V talks.

“Alright now we have questions from the fans.” The interviewer said. “Your fans had submitted questions through Twitter and we had chosen a few of them.”

“Ohhh yes questions.” J-Hope excitedly said.

“Jin.” The interviewer looks at Jin.

“Oh yeah Jiiiiin.” V said and laughs.

“So the question is, which BTS member is the most annoying?” The interviewer asked.

Everyone laughs at the question. Jin looks around and he quietly points at V.

“He is very loud and noisy in the dorm.” Jin said. “And Jungkook. The two of them creates chaos when they are together and when they are playing games… Wahhhh.” Jin sighs and everyone laughs harder.

“V do you have anything to say?”

“No.” V laughs. “Sorry hyung sorry.”

“Okay next. V.”

Everyone looks at V.

“Which member do you feel like you’re the closest with?”

Jungkook sits up straight when he heard that question. He looks at V eagerly, wanting him to say that he is the closest to Jungkook. V saw Jungkook looking at him and he smirked. He knew exactly what to say.

“All of us are very close.” V said. “I can’t say that I am close to any particular member.” He answered.

Everyone nods their head.

“But what if you have to choose one person? Just one.”

V looks around. “Jimin.” He answered.

Jungkook’s shoulders slumped. He was expecting V to say it was him but he did not. He was trying very hard to control his emotions, he did not want it to be obvious that he is disappointed.

“Jungkook oppa.” The interviewer said and all of them looked at him with a shocked expression. “I’m just reading from the paper.” He added and laughed. “Which member do you wish that is your current roommate?” He asked. “Do you have a roommate now back in your dorm?”

Jungkook shakes his head. “We have individual rooms now.” He said and laughed. “But if I have to choose I would choose V hyung.”

“Oh may I ask why?”

Jungkook was smiling and blushing a little. “Because we can play video games together.” He answered honestly.

V was also blushing. Jungkook was telling the truth though, the two of them always sneak into Jungkook’s room late at night so they could play Overwatch together. Jin would always catch them red handed for the first few times but they would pretend to be asleep together after that. Sometimes V would go straight to Jungkook’s room after he had showered and they would just hang around and just chat.

The interview ended after a few more questions and V came straight to grab Jungkook’s arm. He pulled Jungkook along to get back to their van so that they could go to their next event. Jungkook looks at V and he just silently follows. He sits beside V while they were in the van and he pouts. V looks at him and pinches his cheeks. He leans closer to Jungkook and he whispers.

“I can’t wait till we finish our schedule today.” He said.

Jungkook looks at him and he blinks. He then looks away, ignoring V. V got shocked, this is the first time Jungkook had ever ignored him. He looks at Jungkook and then he sighs gently. The day went by very quickly that day, from interviews to the red carpet to the award show, they didn’t even had much time to grab their dinner. At the end of the day, all of them are exhausted and very hungry.

“So you guys want to grab some fast food or eat back at the hotel?” Their manager asked.

“I vote for going back to the hotel.” RM said.

“I vote for room service.” Suga also said.

“I bought bibimbap sauce and instant rice.” Jin said and everyone looked at him.

“I bought ramyun.” Jungkook also chimes in.

In the end, all of them went back to the hotel and decided to just eat their instant food that Jin and Jungkook bought. Jungkook opens up him very big luggage, revealing his huge amount of instant ramyun in his luggage. Half of the luggage was stuffed with ramyun. Suga and RM grabbed a few of them and went back to the room. Jin also stopped by and gave them the bibimbap that he just made. Once all the members left their room, Jungkook sits down by the table and stares into blank, completely exhausted. V came closer to him and kisses his head.

“Want to go take a shower together before dinner?” He asked.

Jungkook looks at him and he stands up. V was shocked by Jungkook’s sudden action and he took a step back. Jungkook turns and he faces V, slowly moving towards him. V steps back slowly until he fell onto the bed and Jungkook climbs on top of him and pins him down, staring at him intensely.

“What’s wrong?” V asked.

Jungkook was not smiling. He looked quite serious. V got seriously shocked, this is the first time he had ever seen Jungkook so dominant. He was usually the cute little brother that would follows his hyungs.

Jungkook leans in closer and he did not break his eye contact with V.

“Why did you say that you are closest to Jimin hyung and not me?” He suddenly asked.

V blinks. He looks at Jungkook for a few minutes and he suddenly chuckles.

“You’re jealous about this?” V asked.

Jungkook was already pouting and he nods slowly.

“And why did you grabbed Suga hyung’s hands whenever he reaches out for yours?” Jungkook asked again.

V could not take it anymore. He laughs and he puts his hands around Jungkook’s neck and pulls him in for a kiss. This is the first time that they had ever kissed. They stayed like that for quite some time and when they pulled away, Jungkook was still pouting. V laughs.

“What is it again?”

“You kissed Hobie hyung before this.” Jungkook said. “And Jimin hyung too.”

V smirks and he pulls Jungkook down. This time it was Jungkook’s time to be pinned down on the bed.

“But.” He said. “I am yours.”

Jungkook blushed. V’s weakness is Jungkook whenever he gets embarrassed or shy. He pinches his cheeks and kisses his forehead.

“Don’t worry.” V said. “I only love you.”

V climbs down from Jungkook and he stand up. “Shall we?” He asked and he grabs his towel and opens the door to the bathroom. Jungkook nods and he gets off the bed. He didn’t know why but he is really shy now. It is not the first time that he had showered with another member but this time, it was with his boyfriend and he had never done this before with V. V always showers the quickest because he is always the last one to wake up in the morning. But this time, the two of them stayed for quite long in the shower, quietly enjoying each other’s presence.

“You still didn’t answer my question.” Jungkook said when V was drying his hair.

“It’s only normal that Jimin and I are the closest.” V said and he gently dries Jungkook’s hair with a towel.

Jungkook grabs his hand and turns to look at V. “Why?”

V smiles gently and he continues drying Jungkook’s hair. “We’re of the same age and our fans would assume that we are the closest.”

“Why don’t you say it’s me?” Jungkook bites his upper lips.

“Because…” V slowly said. “I don’t need to say that we are the closest in front of a camera. We are the closest and you knew it.”

Jungkook pouts.

“You’re not satisfied with my answer are you?”

Jungkook shakes his head. V laughs and he cups Jungkook’s face with his hands.

“I’ll say it’s you next time okay?” V asked.

Jungkook shakes his head. “Say its Jimin hyung.” He said. “Don’t keep changing your answer.”

“My boyfriend is so cute!” V suddenly laughs. Jungkook’s heartbeat beats faster when V said the word ‘boyfriend’.

“Let’s eat our dinner okay? We never knew what Namjoon hyung would do later. We might need to go record a Vlive session.” V said.

Jungkook nods and the two of them eats their dinner quickly. V was right. RM did came over to call them to his room so that they can start a Vlive together. After about an hour of recording and discussion, they were asked to go back and rest for night. They have a long day ahead of them tomorrow.

Jungkook was already lying on the bed when V came back from RM’s room. His back was facing the door and V gently climbs up the bed and gave Jungkook a hug from behind. He gently kisses Jungkook’s nape and that makes Jungkook turns around and cuddles with V. V snuggles his face into Jungkook’s chest and Jungkook can feel V’s breath on his chest. He ruffles V’s hair and the two of them slowly drifts off to sleep.

Jungkook suddenly woke up in the middle of the night when he realized that his human bolster is missing. He sits up immediately when he realized that V was not beside him. He looks around and lets out a sigh of relief when he saw V was sitting by the window, staring right out of it. He stands up and he walks towards V and gently embraces him from the back. V smiles and he pats Jungkook’s hands.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook asks and kisses his neck. “Come back to bed.”

“Don’t you think this city is so beautiful?” V asked while still staring at the night lights from the city.

“New York. The city that never sleeps.” Jungkook said and he rests his chin on V’s shoulder.

V turns around and he looks at Jungkook. It was dark but the dim lights emitted from the windows allow them to be able to still to see each other. He caresses Jungkook’s cheeks and pulls him in for a kiss. Jungkook kisses him back and he pulls V slowly towards the bed. The two of them fell onto the bed and V’s hands were moving quickly, taking off Jungkook’s shirt. Jungkook pulls away and he was quite shocked.

“Should we be doing this now?” He asked.

“If not now then when?” V asked him.

Jungkook hesitated for a while and he shrugs. “ it.” He said and he started to undress V too.

Jungkook and V gave their first time to each other that night. They were out of breath after the first round with V dominating Jungkook but that still did not stop them. They went on for hours that night and that was a bad mistake. Jungkook was very sore the next morning and so is V. It was obvious that the two of them did not get much sleep from last night. They were walking a little bit funny too as it was painful for the two of them. Judging from the looks of the members, they already knew everything but they did not asked anything about it. Jin and J-Hope keep smirking at the both of them and Suga kept nudging Jungkook whenever V was around. Only RM was unhappy with them and he pulled V to the side and nags at him, saying that he doesn’t care about what they did but was just upset about their timing. They are having a very hectic day and yet they decided to stay up for almost the whole night.

V looks at Jungkook after RM’s lecture session and he gave him a wink. He walks towards Jungkook and he leans closer to him.

“Let’s do that again tonight.” He whispers and Jungkook pushes him away out of embarrassment.

“Idiot.” Jungkook said. “Our tour is tomorrow.”

“Aww.” V sounded a little disappointed.

“But.” Jungkook pulls him closer. “Let’s finish what we started when we get back to Korea.” He whispers.

And that make V blushed.