Confused

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what would you guys like to eat?" Junni asked guiding them towards a table to fit all of them.

As they all sat down, the girl handed them a menu each and sat down on their table while holding a notepad and a pen. After they all ordered, Junni made all their food. She handed the food out to the restless children-like boys talking. 

"Oh my god this is amazing!" Hoseok said while holding up his thumbs and he started doing  a weird dance.

"It's just a sandwich but thank you." Junni laughed.

"So why did all of you come here again?" Suga asked.

"Hyung, is it bad to see the face we missed the most?" Jimin asked.

"You saw me yesterday." Suga said unamused.

"One day too long." The boy whined.

"Do you all go to school?" Junni questioned.

"No. Every one besides Jin." Taehyung said.

"Ahh" Junni acknowledged.

"I am a model." Jin said.

"That's amazing!" The girl said in awe, admiring the beautiful boy.

"So Jin, how is your GIRLFRIEND doing?" Suga said shouting the girlfriend part as he was leaning towards Junni.

"She is doing great." Jin said suspiciously.

"Speaking of relationships, noona do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked showing a smile.

"No." Junni answered pretending to look sad.

"Are you looking for a boyfriend because I-" Jimin said until he was interrupted.

"This tastes amazing you should try it!" Suga demanded as he stuffed the sandwich in his mouth.

"Thanks hyung..." Jimin mumbled through the sandwich.

"I'll get you a tissue." Junni offered while glaring at Suga and moving away.
 
"You sooooo like her." Hoseok teased.

"So?" Suga backfired. "What if I do?"

"Than that's bad! No it's good! Wait is it?" Jungkook questioned.

"It's good cause it's been 2 years but isn't Mari back?" Namjoon reasoned.

"I don't care." The fellow man said.

"She said she wants you back..." Jimin said.

"I. Don't. Care." He said annoyed.

"She said she thinks about you all the time."

"I don't care."

"She worries about you."

"I don't care." Suga snarled.

"She said she still loves you"

"I DONT ING CARE!" Suga shouted. "She was the one who broke my heart and made me into this homeless piece of I am! And now she wants to come back to what? Have a rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter