The Cafe

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisun wondered around her street for a hour taking in all the beauty surrounding her. So what if I don't have long brown wavy hair? She thought touching her plain black hair that barely touched her shoulder. It blew in the wind like dandelions but she couldn't see it she saw black wires growing on her head. Jisun looked at her reflection through the dirty window. Coral is far more red than my lips. She sighed Music is a more pleasing sound than my voice. She never knew that instead of looking through the window searching deep into her faults and if she looked at the full picture she could've seen all the beauty she holds. Even if she was pretty she would think the same thing. Ugly. Useless. Pathetic. 

She looked at her watch. 6 o'clock. It was time for work. Jisun ran towards her work afraid of being scolded.

As she arrived the cafe, the bell from the door rang. Ding. 

"Unnie... Sorry for being late again." She said looking up to her sister with uncertainty.

"It's alright. I found a new worker!" Junni exclaimed with happiness filling her eyes.

"Omo! That's great who's the girl?" Jisun said drinking water.

"It's a guy..." Junni announced.

"A guy! You know I can't talk to guys!" Jisun shouted in a quiet manner.

"Well he can't talk to girls from what I heard... It'll be fine, I promise!" Junni assured.

Ding

A few minutes ago

"You what?!" Hoseok shouted petrified.

"Oh shut up. It's for his own good." Namjoon explained.

"Why didn't you tell him!" He asked.

"Because he wouldn't go pabo!" Namjoon pointed out the obvious.

"But still he will kill us... He doesn't like talking to girls and what if he- Heyyyyyy Yoongi! What's going on?" Hoseok panicked.

"I'm doing good... Why won't you go in its freezing?" Suga asked

"We were waiting for you!" Namjoon asked calmly

"Yeah the weather is really nice as well so we didn't mind! It's so warm!" Hoseok smiled

Suga looked at him suspiciously "Something is going on here..."

"Hyung, stop overreacting! Nothing is wrong." Hoseok defended waving his arms in defence.

Namjoon guided him into the cafe. As Suga was in front of him, Namjoon mouthed to Hoseok "You're dead you idiot..."

Hoseok smiled nervously as the door bell dinged.

The cafe was a narrow but long; wooden floors gave it a welcoming vibe; a warm heat filled the room; tables and chairs were lined up on either sides of the walls creating a passage way through the middle; pictures and paintings hanged on the walls and at the end was a counter and a chalkboard with the menu hung above it.

"Welcome!" Junni said with a bright smile. As she looked up at the customers she saw one familiar face. "Oh, it's you!!"

Namjoon replied "Yeah hi!"

"Did you come for the job?" She asked 

"Job?" Suga whispered to a nervous Hoseok.

Junni came closer towards them "So which one of you lucky people have this job?"

Suga stood in confusion. What is this woman talking about? He thought.

"Well this is Hoseok." Namjoon said nervously pointing towards the said boy, " And this is Suga..."

"Ahh Suga, come here you need to change into your uniform and I'll teach you the basics..." She went on attempting to drag Suga.

As soon as she held his leather jacket he immediately pushed her hand away harshly and turned towards the shocked boys beside him.

"Excuse me, I don't think it's nice to do that to people you just met." Junni said referring to harsh push she just received.

Instead of responding, Suga looked at her with a face of disgust as he looked at her up and down. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at the situation like they just saw a person fall off a roof.

"Wow... Not even talking to me. What kind of disrespectful idiot is this..." She muttered to herself loud enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter