I like that person

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like her!"

Jimin looked at the man infront of him in disbelief. He turned back around and started to walk to his school.

"I said I like her!" The voice repeated following after him.

Jimin's hand started to clench in anger; his walk started to accelerate in speed in aim to move away from the voice that was following behind him.

"I like her." The voice said sternly again.

Jimin stopped abruptly causing the man following him, like his life depended on it, to crash into his back. He turned around swiftly looking at him straight in the eye.

"Say that again." Jimin stated glaring his eyes to the man.

"I. Like. Jisun." He replied back.

"So. What." 

Jimin looked at him again. Both staring at each other in pure anger. Jimin turned around again walking to school, which was only a few minutes away.

None of the boys said anything to each other until they sat in their assigned seats. Next to each other.

"What do you mean so what?" He asked Jimin.

"So what as in, so what?" 

"Well it means you should stay away from her!" 

"Why should I?"

"Because I like her!"

"Kim Taehyung, I am 100% sure you don't like her."

"Well that isn't any of your business!" He muttered through his teeth.

"You're so complicated Tae." Jimin said grabbing the things out of his bag.

"Look. I'm just saying back off okay?" He replied back, tired of the constant arguing.

"Why should I back off?" He asked, placing his bag onto the side of his chair.

Taehyung sighed and leaned back in his chair. He was silent for a moment and then sat back up to stare at his fellow friend.

"I'm just afraid you'll hurt her." He said, "I've seen how you treated girls before and I just don't want that to happen to Jisun."

Jimin looked at him, "Tae, I don't like her in that way. We all know you don't really like her okay? If anything you're going to hurt her. Anyways why are you so determined for me to stay away from her?"

"Because, if you two become friends then she won't spend time with me and then I won't be able to find out more about Geurin!" The male said terrified.

"Really? This is all about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter