MiMi

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flustered, Jisun pushed him away. Her cheeks were turning red and her face was getting hotter by the second. She awkwardly stood in front of him. Jisun looked down to the ground. The boy stared at her and her red cheeks. The corners of his mouth moved up into his boxy smile.
He lowered his height to match here and moved his face closer to hers. Taehyung stared intensely in her eyes that won't meet his.

"Let's be friends!" He quietly said.

Surprised she looked up into his eyes. Their faces nearly touching.

"I thought we're already friends." She shyly replied.

"I know but we haven't made it official yet." He slowly said.

He went back into his normal position. "So your answer?" He asked.

She smiled and looked brightly at him, "Sure!" She answered.

 

Yoongi stared at his small dog he now owns. It was a white Havanese puppy. He smiled at how adorable the small animal was. The man kneeled down towards her. 

"I'll name you... MiMi." He whispered.

After getting tips on how to look after the dog, he walked off without the puppy to see what will happen. Straight away, the dog by his side wherever he went. 

"Well that was easy." He said to himself while walking down the street making sure the puppy was safe.

"Yoongi?" A familiar voice said behind him.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around slowly. There she was. She was back. She became more tan and skinnier. She was prettier. He took a deep breath in. The woman walked up to him and tightly hugged him.

"I missed you so much!" She sighed.

He stood there not moving. He didn't want to move.

"I have been looking for you." She admitted.

When she didn't hear a response, she moved back to look at him. His fists were tightly clenched and he looked at her.

"What are you doing here Mari?" He asked with a forced smile.

"Well I.." She started until she looked down to see a small animal staring at her, "Oh my god! What is that thing?"

She had a disgusting face on and she jumped back shocking the small dog. The puppy ran to Yoongi and he picked her up.

"That thing is a dog. My dog." He said, her fur.

"Okay well you need to get rid of it!" She demanded.

Suga looked at her puzzled, "Why would I get rid of her?"

She scoffed and glared at MiMi, in response the small animal tilted it's head a little confused.

"You know I hate dogs!" She shouted.

"Why did you come back?" Suga said ignoring the statement she said.

"Well I realised I still love you and I missed you."

"It took you two years." 

"I know but-"

"I know but I don't want to get back with you!" He shouted, "I have tried to get over you, but I can't forget you. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter