Cant Sia

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisun's PoV 

"Although I wanted to come closer,
I couldn't possibly come closer, 
Bacause the more I'd come closer,
The more you'd drift away from me.

If I come closer,
If I really do,
I feel that you will leave me forever,
That's why I couldn't come closer.

If you left me I'd be left with pain and loneliness,
I didn't think I would be able to handle it,
So although I wanted to come closer,
I didn't dare come closer.

In my eyes...
Saying that you're the only one I see, That I believe is a lie,
But in my eyes...
I see many people,
But admits this group of people,
I only search for you.

There is no such thing as a perfect guy,
And there is no such thing a perfect girl,
But only a less than perfect guy,
And a less that perfect girl,
Can make a perfect love." Hyomi preformed.

I sat there in awe at the girl who said the poem with emotion as if the person she loved was right there in front of her. The whole class applauded with a smile as she walked back to her seat.

"Well done Hyomi you can expect a good grade out of that." The teacher said.

In my school, it is more on the creative side than academic. If a school could make you preform trigonometry with such passion on a board it would be this school. Learning about love poems was not my greatest point. Most girls in my school has experienced love when I haven't even smiled at a boy. Except for Suga oppa because he doesn't count. However everyone wrote such good poems using clever word play when a 5 year old could write better than me. People wrote 5 pages about the subject when I wrote a sentence and it wouldn't even have the word love in. I had already said my poem. I was up there with my face red as a tomato and a shaky voice was like the cherry on top. The teacher looked at me probably embarrassed on my behalf. But of course an idiot had the audacity to shout "I can't hear you!" So I had to talk louder. At that moment I was already tearing up so the teacher told me to do it after the lesson. People were used to it by now so they all looked at me with pity. Hearing subtle whispers of "she should get over it, we are not gonna eat her alive!" and sympathetic smiles directed towards my orbit. 

But as I got out of the nightmare I was having in class, Hyomi tapped me on the shoulder in a "come on we gotta go" motion to go to the teacher.

"Hi Mrs." I said with my head hanging down with shame.

"Hi Jisun, are you going to recite your poem?" She smiled.

After the quite awkward chat with my teacher, Hyomi and me decided to just have a pack lunch instead of going out.

"So how is your sister doing?" Hyomi asked holding her sandwich. "It's been a week since that weird 'he has a girlfriend' drama happened."

"Yeah I know, I've been talking to Suga and I feel like he likes Unni! He always asks about her and brings her up in any conversation." I replied.

"But he has a girlfriend! He likes Unni but he has a girlfriend. A girlfriend." Hyomi said getting ready to munch on the food in front of her hands.

"Maybe he doesn't like his girlfriend!" I said back.

"But that counts as cheating! No one likes a cheater." Hyomi reasoned.

"My sister hasn't told him that she knows he has a girlfriend..." I announced.

"Really! No wonder he keeps on going at her... That must ." Hyomi pouted.

"I know..." I said back.

"You know, you have been acting strange recently. Is something bothering you?" Hyomi asked with concern.

"What me? N-no why would you think such a thing?!?" I asked.

"Oh you're stuttering! Let me guess... You have boy problems!" Hyomi exclaimed.

"No. I don't why would you think that?" I lied.

"Yeah right. In class I see you write more and you keep writing about a stranger... You have a crush on a stranger!" Hyomi shouted.

In shock, I stuffed the sandwich in and she looked at me with in confusion.

"You can't tell anyone." I said with a serious look and she nodded with a smile. "Well there is this guy..."

"I knew it!" She exclaimed spitting out some of the sandwich. 

She covered looking at the piece of food that fell on to my face. As she tried to wipe it off my face I laughed in response shouting words of disgust towards the spitting fool. 

"I'm so sorry." She laughed, "so you were saying..."

"Well, for the past few weeks every time I go out to the shops or going for a walk, he is there! It's creepy!" I explained.

"Is he good looking?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"You could say so. But why does that matter?" I whined

"Well these things only happen in the dramas! Think about it, a good looking man, coincidental meetings and a innocent girl. It only happens in dramas, soon you will fall in love and I will soon be an auntie!" Hyomi said.

"Are you stupid or stupid? We are not going to fall in love! He could be a stalker for all I know and you don't even know what he looks like!" I reasoned.

"Then show me!" She announced.

"I am not going to take a picture of him." I said.

"For me you are! I would love to come with you to see but I have a family dinner and I want to see him today! Didn't you say you'll bake me some cookies? Why not buy the ingredients tonight and take a picture of him then!" Hyomi said.

"Who said he'll be there?" I questioned.

"Well he'll probably be there. I bet you he will." She challenged. "Jisun, I want that picture of him tonight or else!"

"Or else what?" I said.

"I will show everyone the baby picture of you!" She said, "We have been friends for 1 week and I already know you inside out and I have your embarrassing pictures of you as a little bean!"

I sighed in defeat at the announcement she made, I agreed as  I had no choice.

Time passed and it already was the end of school. Hyomi said goodbye to me and reminded of the picture I had to get for her. I went home and changed into some other clothes. Nothing special, just black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and, because it was cold, a black hoodie to keep me warm. I ran to the store late at night. Step by step the sky went darker and the winds became stronger. I arrived at the store. All I needed was some chocolate chips and I was able to pay and leave. I acknowledged the old man who normally runs the store and made my way to the baking isle. I stopped in my tracks. He was there. Looking for sugar or something. As I went towards the chocolate I suddenly thought of the picture. 

I silently slid near him and brought my phone near him. I put the camera on and as I was about to press the button to take a picture my phone was snatched off me. I shot my head up to see him smiling widely at me. I tried to steal my phone back but he put his phone above his head. Being the small person I was I tried to reach and grab it. Even though it was useless and attempte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter