Normal

Another Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months ago

She stared in annoyance as she heard her alarm blasting off of her phone. She groaned angrily and took her phone off the charger. Squinting her eyes at the blinding white screen  on her phone with the time. As the normal procedures, she checked all her social media. Like any normal person would. She finally decided to lazily get up.

She was normal; she couldn't care less. She was a girl with an average body and decent looks. She didn't get bullied but she wasn't the queenka of her school. In the movies, she would be the person in the back passing by, someone who isn't relevant to the main story line.
However she went to an all girls school academy that was filled with loads of girls from different places in the world. Singing was a thing she was good at but she hated to "show off" to other people. She was 7th highest concerning grades and she learnt piano. She was also a little small for her age.

She looked in the mirror and studied her face. Nothing new. Just the same old face, same old shoulder length black hair and the same old small nose she despised. The same old Jisun. The girl took her tangled hair and put it up into a bun- some pieces falling out due to the shortness. Walking out of her room she walked to the stairs. Hearing a quiet snore and a little shuffle, she tiptoed towards her sister's room next door. She took a look through the crack of the door to see her older sister on the floor surrounded by papers. Jisun frowned. Her sister (Junni) always did that studies first, health later but she never like her unni doing that it was worrying.

Jisun looked around and found her shoes lying near the door. She threw it towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter