08.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don' know what to say. All I can sorry for the late up date

Enjoy the eight chapter.

On the first game, Dahyun managed to become the last three survivor but was out by Mingyu of course. The one and only who was aiming for her from the very start. The ball hit her shin. 

 

Dahyun cursed under her breath before walking out. 

 

Mingyu couldn't help but laugh in triumph. High five-ing Hoshi who congratulate him.

 

The second game, Dahyun was the first one out when Hoshi succeeded hit her on the ankle. 

 

Dahyun was frozen in her position for a couple of moments, startled.

 

"Yah Kim Dahyun! What are you doing? You're OUT! What are you still waiting for?" Mingyu screamed, laughing.

 

She replied him by wrinkling her nose and slightly stomping her feet in annoyed. 

 

And it only making Mingyu and the other boys laugh even louder before he fist-bump with Hoshi. 

 

"I told you she's cute wasn't I?" DK playfully punching Vernon's arm. 

 

Vernon turned to DK and the smile immediately vanished on the Smile Man's face. DK gulped, bit by bit drifting his eyes away from Vernon's murderous glare. 

 

"Cute? As if." Vernon replied in mocking laughter before tearing his glare away this time toward the opposite side where Mingyu and Hoshi was.

 

DK who was still somewhat speechless by Vernon abnormal attitude which is very melancholy right this moment could only wonder. 'Something's definitely off. Was he still holding grudge about the A magazine joke just now?'

 

On the third game, somehow Dahyun managed to stay in top ten girls but was out again by Mingyu. This time the ball hit her ankle again.

 

She stumbled a bit before straightened her body to look at Kim Mingyu.

 

Minyu sneered and mouthing 'what?' to her, taunting her before added 'Out!'

 

Dahyun looked unimpressed. But, walk out in silent nevertheless.

 

Vernon couldn’t comprehends what to react. One thing he sure was this wasn’t right. Yet he choose to remain silent. Nevertheless he could not help but sent a murderous glare toward his roommates on the other side.

 

On the fourth game another boy out her by hitting the ball on her left waist. Vernon noticed the boys from Mingyu’s side were cheering except Mingyu. He almost look anxious.

 

And on the fifth game Seungkwan hit Dahyun with the ball straight on her chest. She fell flat on her , clutching her chest.

 

Mingyu stepped forward but the high-pitch of whistle could be heard from the teacher stopped him from coming closer.

 

Now he dared to look worried? Please. Vernon added inwardly crossing his arms on his chest, looking aggravated. 

 

"Boys please, just the lower half part of the body, you know the rules." The teacher warned them. "Boo Seungkwan, bench ten minutes."

 

"But-"

 

Pfffffttt

 

The teacher cut him by blowing his whistle. He nonchalantly obeyed.

 

"Foolish Baboon." Vernon saw Mingyu muttered before Hoshi patted his back. Immediately a forced smile appeared on his face.

 

"Are you okay Dahyun?" The teacher asked her.

 

She nodded.

 

"Sure?"

 

"Yes, just need some rest." Slowly standing up, she walked out from the circle without giving a second glance to other students

 

"Boys, behave please." The teacher giving them one last warning before left the circle.

 

The game started again and it took him only a few minutes before boredom shot him. Vernon sighed as he picked the ball that came toward him before tossing it to DK.

 

"Why?" One of DK's brows rose in confusion and so a few other students beside them.

 

"I'm out of here."  Vernon answered simply.

 

"What?"

 

"Not in the mood."

 

"What the hell man?"

 

"Nothing man."

 

"Seriously?"

 

Vernon appeared to be in thought before holding up his hand. "I think I hurt my finger."

 

"You think?" 

 

"Later." Vernon already on his way towards the teacher. 

 

"Whatever." DK decided to let that go and focus his attention back to the game. "Ladies~~ be prepared here come my powerful ball!!" 

 

"Yah byungtae!" The girls screamed in unison disgusted while the boys snickered. DK just being DK after all.

 

-

 

The moment she stepped into the infirmary Dahyun finally let go of her composure. And kneeled over on her good knee to get a better view on the opposite her ankle. Slowly she unlaced her shoe's ties and took off her shoes and sock.

 

Dahyun sighed.

 

She can see a red and blue mark started to form on her ankle.

 

Damn, that was one good blow. He sighed. Kim Mingyu just being a kid again. 

 

Well to his credit, it's not all his fault to be exact. There was a few times she was stumbling on this ankle while trying to dodge the ball.   That was just an innocent mistake, to be honest. Heaving another huge sigh, Dahyun stood up and hop with her good leg in the direction where the refrigerator was placed. Taking out the ice pack from it, Dahyun plopped herself on the empty bed. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter