07.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here we go!

“Yah Vernon.” DK the happy virus DJ who sat in front of him called him with that whispering voice as he leaning his chair backward making it stood by its two back feet only.

“What?” Vernon asked unenthusiastically. His eyes maintain on blackboard as the teacher start explaining some mathematic formula.

“Do you about that Mr. Kim our PA teacher was in paternity leave?”

Vernon drew his eyes toward his wrist watch lazily. “So we have a free period after this? Good. I’m sleepy anyway.” He started to copy the formula.

“Not a chance.” DK pouted scowling. “Our class will be combined with class 2A for that subject.”

“2A?”

“Yup, Mingyu’s and Hoshi’s class.”

And the annoying Kim Dahyun. He added inwardly. “Whatever.” He muttered skillfully manage himself to appear nonchalant by writing another notes. Only the grip on his mechanical pencil was tightened.

The freaking annoying girl! It’s been what? A week and half since the incident in the bushes. And was that the last time he actually see her, face to face? Hang on, it’s not like, he wanted to see her. It just, it wasn’t normal. She wasn’t even in her class when he was hanging out with Mingyu and Hoshi in their classes, or when he passed her class. Weird? Hell yes! Where the hell was she really? How in the world she managed to move that fast? Like she disappeared into the thin of air. He might believe that idea, and was about to ask the freaking Hoshi about her, knowing that idiot will definitely to no end about that matter until he saw her attendance was ticked as present. There, he admitted it, he even stood that low to sneak into another class attendance just to ensure she was not disappear. Okay fine, he needed to meet her, not wanted to discuss further about her plan of course. There no other reason beside that he certain or that’s what he had been told himself.

“At least we could hang out with our guys.” DK’s whisper pulled Vernon out his thought.

“Yeah.”

“What?”

"What, what?" 

”What, what, what?”

"Are you kidding me?" Vernon glared.

"Not funny?" DK frowned.

"Nah."

“Anway, what with that long face?” 

Well that annoying Dahyun happen to me. He was closed to speak that out loud, for once DK didn’t hate the girl like the other two. Yet, he held his tongue.

“Are you that sleepy?” DK added and sneered at him. “Is that because the late night video I caught you watching, when you apparently should be asleep.” He wriggled his brows mischievously, giving him a certain idea that they shouldn’t be discussed in the classroom.

“What the heck? I didn’t watch that video.” Vernon quickly grew defensive. “Not in front of you guys at least.”

“Well, everyone sleep early yesterday.”

“I was watching anime.”

“Really?” The sneer grew wider, and it annoyed him further.

“Seriously you expect me to say what?”

“Nothing but the truth.”

“In the middle of the class?”

“We are young, hot-blood. So what? There’s nothing wrong with that. That’s normal in fact.”

“Are we going to continue discussing this? In the class?” This guy can be really annoying can he?

“Well you know what, I have the right magazine to satisfy your need.”

“No thanks, and drop this topic this instant.” Vernon hissed.

“What a child.” DK giggled.  “You know what? I think I brought one today. You want to trade it?” He slipped on hand in his bag pack, searching for it.

The ?!

“Have you lost you freaking mind? What the hell are you doing? I don’t want it. Keep that freaking magazine in your bag you stupid!” Vernon hissed angrily.

“Come on don’t be a baby! I will give it to you for 10 bucks. Or maybe just 20. It’s a rich friend discount. Grateful aren’t cha?” He put the xxx magazine on the table.

“Are you ing serious?”

“Nothing ing more serious for me than this.” DK affirmed, and shove the magazine on Vernon chest.

“Yeah, and I will ing seriously think about the right punishment for the both of you idiots.” Come a voice that supposedly explaining new formula in front of the class not right beside them.

We’re so dead.

Vernon gulped, and notice DK was doing the same. Exchanging nervous look, slowly, they turned their head to the direction voice come from. Mrs Han, the middle age Mathematic teacher was looming right over them giving them the most unsympathetic look t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter