10.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the tenth chapter. 

Enjoy

*PAP*

 

That was the eleventh time Dahyun slapped her face before covering her face in both of her palms holding herself from screaming.

 

Gosh! Please tell her she did not just do that. Tell her she did not just kiss Vernon in front of her classmates.

 

Carefully she sneaked a glance towards those girls between her fingers. Yup, they still watching her back with murderous glare.

 

What the hell was I thinking seriously? I just created another dozen of new enemies.

 

Dahyun shook her head vigorously hoping that mere action will erase her memory of what just happen. But it didn’t. In a matter of fact she literally can feel his arm anchoring around her waist and how the grip squeezed her to him the second her lips touched his cheek. Or the fact how fit their bodies match together.

 

Okay, snap out of it Dahyun. Stop acting like hormonal-driven teenager.

 

Her much needed sane brain finally get back and remind her. Sweet lord.

 

Slapping her cheeks for the last time she pulled her hand from her face and fixed her composure by sitting straighter. “Ahem.” Dahyun cleared loudly, trying her best to dismiss the mere thought of Vernon. That action earning a few pairs of judgemental eyes fixed to her for a moment before they went back to the front, to the blackboard and their teacher. So as hers. About time to focus back on the matter in hand. Dahyun begun to copy the notes from the blackboard.

 

Which only succeeded for only twenty minutes.

 

The image of Vernon’s dumbfounded face after she kissed him on the cheek suddenly pop into her mind out of the blue. His eyes went so big, and her ears went completely red. A fit of chuckle escaped , which she quickly end it with biting her lips, hard. Before it disturbed other students’ focus. Err, that’s sound so…nerdy.

 

Yuck.

 

Thump!

 

She was urged forward out of the blue. The person who sat behind her kicked her chair. Warning her to keep quiet probably. Which she simply disregarded him like nothing happen. This kind of event was not something new either way.

 

“Did you get your in twist or something Dahyun? Stop making sound!” Hissed a very familiar voice behind her.

 

Instead of the derisive comment, the voice itself actually surprised her making her losing the grip of her mechanical pencil. How come? He wasn’t supposed to sit behind her. That seat belong to… Before she could stopped herself she spun her head to the back and come face to face with the last person she wanted to deal with, ever.

 

Kim Mingyu.

 

Dahyun can feel her blood draining from the mere sight of him. She gulped. What is he doing here? His seat was supposed to be on the other side of class.

 

His expression was calm as he proceed to write down notes in his book, without looking back at her. A few moments passed before he finally look up to reply her gaze. His stare was indescribable, she cannot fathom.  It was something between betrayals and depressed and the same gaze kept studying her face for what feels like forever.

 

She blinked nervously.

 

He kept staring at her while biting his pencil, studying her like she some kind of specimen. And it only making her uncomfortable. She expected another mocked or something from him to in attempt to ridicule her, but not this. Not this…staring contest or whatever this should be called? She’s not sure herself.

 

Furrowing her brows in puzzlement, she decided to focus back to the class and about to turn around only stopped when she heard another hissed from him.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing Dahyun?” His voice sound tight and she noticed he was clenching his jaw this time as his gaze become firmer.

 

Okay, he undoubtedly seemed mad. Dahyun tried her best to appear nonchalant when the only thing she wanted to do right then was run away from here. Angry Mingyu was forever a bad sign.

 

“Fine, your highness. I’ll try my best not to make any sound in order not to disturb your focus. I am at fault, I hope your forgive me.” Was her sarcastic reply though.

 

Yes she scared of him. But it doesn’t mean she would allow herself to show it. So, there she goes.

 

Mingyu’s nose flared in annoyed.

 

Dahyun batting her eyes lashes in mocked innocence before she added in overly gracious tone. “Then with your permission, your highness I also need to focus back.” She bowed slightly and about to turn back again but was once again stunted. This time he pinched her cheek pulling her back to face him.

 

“Don’t get smart with me Dahyun.”  He warned closing the gap between them.

 

“Yah what do you think you’re doing?” Dahyun hissed, her eyes widened in surprise. Thank god, her seat was the second last one, making his current one’s the last seat on the most right side table in the class. If not, she’s sure the teacher most definitely caught them.

 

He didn’t reply her immediately. Putting down the pencil, he then used the now free hand to pinch her other cheek so her face was fully turned towards him.

 

“Ow.” She winced clutching his wrist. “Yah. Stop it.”

 

Which he didn’t, of course.

 

“Yah, won’t you let go? The teacher going to catch us.” Her hissed was getting impatient.

 

And Mingyu just being a Mingyu after all. He didn’t even flinch. If it even possible his expression only become calmer.

 

What the hell.

 

Moments passed.

 

“Yah!”

 

Then she noticed his eyes went to something behind her before he sighed and finally speak. “Consider this my last warning Dahyun. Don’t you ever dare to try anything funny or I promise you I’ll make your life worse than this.” He let go both of her cheeks however his thumbs was lingered on her face longer than necessary in soft caress. As if to soothe the twinge.

 

As if.

 

Dahyun scoffed at the mere thought of that.

 

Then Mingyu got up poke her forehead once and went to the direction behind Dahyun, her eyes automatically followed him and saw Tzuyu was waiting for him at the entrance door of their class.

 

Eh?

 

Dahyun looked around and realize already half of the students in the class already left the classroom. It’s already rest period? Unconsciously her eyes drifted back to the couple at the door. Tzuyu was asking something at Mingyu and tilted her head toward Dahyun. Then Mingyu turned to her, their eyes met a second before he rolled his eyes away and slung his long arm around her shoulder to maneuverer his oh-so-perfect-girlfriend away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter