02.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the second chapter,

enjoy!

The name given was Kim Dahyun. Or more recognized as the girl with crazy colored hair who has… crazy personality? Seriously there students were too much. If she was diagnosed with mental problem she wouldn’t be here in the first place!

Well… not like she cared about anyone opinion about her. It’s been more than two years they keep bugging her, the affect has started to wear off...or not? Well, at least she believed it has.

The moment she strolled down the hallway from hostel building whispering could be heard as she passed those nameless students. Inhaled deeply, she fixed the position of her bag strap on her shoulder while keeping her gaze fixed to the front, to anything but those cruel comment about her. 

Suddenly her steps ended.

“Morning weirdo.” A boy with a familiar face though she didn’t remember his name was blocking her path toward academic building.

Not again. This could be her morning routine.

“Morning dork.” She put up a smile. “Would you mind stepping away? You’re blocking my path.” The same sweet never leaving her face.

“Which is my very intention.” The boy laughed.

“But, the class will started in less than five minutes.” She reminded him after took a glance from her wrist watch almost exasperatedly. Almost. She would never show anyone that they are getting on her nerve. Because she will lost that way.

“So?” He whispered taking one step to her.

“Which mean we need to move right now or we’re going to be late-”- you idiot.  

“So?”

This is way too childish. She didn’t want to do what she were about to do. But this dork was leaving her no choice wasn’t he? And her first subject for today was history which she already had some issues with the history teacher. Like being caught sleeping more than three times during the subject and come late more than five times. And the teacher already warned her if she do anything like that once again, he will reported directly to her parents. In which the punishment finally caught her attention and set her mind straight.

That was a huge NO!

Anything but her parents.

Swallowing any surplus saliva in she muttered the next sentences louder than it should be, making sure all the people within radius 10 meters around her could be heard her voice loud and clear.

“I’m so sorry! Today’s evening I was busy with something.” She feigned a guilty voice. “Tomorrow also cannot do. No sorry, this WHOLE week I was booked. I don’t want reject you, I try to think about it, for a WHOLE WEEK. But, still I don’t think we are meant to be TOGETHER. ” Her voice cracked at the end like the last word she mutter was hurting her too. Like it was killing her inside to utter that word alone.

.

.

.

Everyone was quiet. They were too surprise of what they just heard.

“Was he confessing to her?” One girl spoke first.

“Boo Seungkwan likes that weirdo?” Another one added.

“It seems so.”

“What a bizarre taste he has?”

The students around them started to whisper again.

The tip of her lips curved upward slightly.

“Yah Kim Dahyun, what the hell are you talking about?” The boy in front of her hissed furiously as now the gazes were shifting toward him.

Wow! What a reaction! And also… his name was Seungkwan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter