01.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy :3

 

HVS was a short formed of Hansol Vernon Chwe, more known as Vernon by media was a walking living dream. Boys wanted to be like him, girls would killed only to be with him. What could he asked more when his family company just nominated as the Korean Most Stable Finance Company in recent years. He basically could afford everything. The only thing was, he doesn’t even know what he wanted anymore.

Luckily, his parents were not the type of parents who has this in forcing their children’s life as they seen fit or make decision fifty years ahead before their children even born. Or at least, that what he believed what his parents were like. For seventeen years he had lived, not once his request had been denied, and of course his request was never too extreme. Well, some of it may be a bit extreme like two years ago he wanted a Porsche, Lamborghini and Audi when he didn’t even have a license or old enough to get one. But, he liked the car, who cares? And his dad didn’t even bat an eye over this trivial matters. Or when he was seven he was jealous of his classmate having a baby sister hence he wanted a baby sister too, cuter one. Also granted. The cutest one to be exact.

Therefore it was the reason this boarding school was the fourth school he transferred in this semester alone. The reason he transferred were always the same, he wanted a place where he could be normal student. Impossible? Maybe. That’s why he already decided, if this school has the same result, home schooled sound much preferable.

, that sounds too depressed.

Not to mention, his looks also one of the main reason it was hard for him to become normal. His father was Korean and his mother was American. A mixed blood would always resulted something extraordinary wasn’t it?

Yes, that’s how he looks.

Extraordinary,

In a good way of course.

This can be proved easily by the way the girls and female teachers were openly gawking at him as he trudged along the hall way to the office for registration. As his eyes met one of nameless girl, after he registered and the girl went jelly that instant, he started to doubt his decision to transfer there. Should he just take his last option now? Being home schooled?

No.

Soon after, Vernon was crossing the dining hall between Block A and B hostel. Block A was for boys, B for girls he read the map to make sure. When he almost reaching block A, boys’ hostel suddenly a hand shot up poking his shoulder. His stepped was halt. He turned to the person a met with a crazy colored hair girl.

“Hey! New student?” Her voice was louder than necessary. A bright hopefully smile was on her face.

A student who didn’t know him? Interesting.

“Yeah.” Vernon nodded to his Louis Vuitton luggage.

“Great! A participation of a new student!” She clapped her hands excitedly as her voice was somehow getting louder. Then she quickly reach for something from the deserted table behind her. “Would you mind signing this petition?” A pen and a piece of paper was shoved to his chest almost roughly.

His right brow arching slightly surprised holding himself from squeaking.

Recognizing the question look he was giving her. She chose the moment to explain regarding her petition. She was talking so fast and loud making it’s hard for him to catch what she was explaining.

Yet, somehow he managed to catch every lttle points.

It was something to do with to help cut the school expenses cost.

To help student become more independent.

Gained skills.

No cleaners.

No canteen lady.

The students will do it all by themselves.

Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter