06.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here come the 6th chapter! enjoy okay. :3

 

 

Another rotten day in another rotten week. This was becoming pathetic. Vernon clicked his tongue louder than necessary, intentionally showed his displeasure towards the girl in front of him. Pretending to miss the girl’s flinch his blatant cold act, he shoved his cell phone in his sweat pant pocket. Count to three inside his mind, he nodded to the girl before muttered “sorry,” unapologetically. Then, he sidestepped her to walk away.

 Explanation about the situation? Simple. He just rejected another confession.

Understood?

Good.

It’s been almost a month he had been transferred here. Yet, the confessions continue kept coming. Vernon sighed. This seriously was becoming very exhausting.

Frustrated, Vernon kick the empty deserted can as hard as he can. Pouring out his anger.

“OW!” A yelped could be heard from the bushes the can just flew into.

The hell? There is someone in the bushes?

Somewhat worried, Vernon ran toward the bushes and that’s how he met a strange person covered with leaves and small branches in her crazy hair and a few on her strangely dark green overalls, who was crouching down, face between her folded arms on her knees.

What the…?!

Vernon couldn’t help but gaped a little watching the bizarre sight before him. And did he mention how she didn’t move an inch since the moment he arrived. It’s like she was thinking she was invisible in that position. Vernon shut his mouth.

Stupid.

Curiously, Vernon tilted his head to get a better view before crossing his arm on his chest, wondering how long she’s going to stay that way. So he waited.

One minutes passed.

He knew she knew he was there. But it looked like she’s not going to surrender that easily huh?

This time he started to tap his shoes on the grass lightly, one of his attempt to pressure her.

Five minutes passed.

Stubborn girl.

Another ten minutes went by.

On the other hand Vernon was getting impatient by the minutes passed. Yet, he wasn’t the type to give in easily either. And to be completely honest, he was tired by her indifferent act thus he decided that was the best time to play game in his smartphone. Nevertheless it helped him to shot two purposes simultaneously. One, to annoy her, two, to get rid of his boredom.

It took her a whole minutes to finally response with, “I don’t care if you find that’s the best spot to play games, but could you please toned down the sound.” Her voice was muffled that he almost missed it. But he didn’t.

“It seems I didn’t pegged you for many things Kim Dahyun.” He replied.

She finally looked up when hearing his voice. And was that relieve he found in her expression? Averting his eyes back to the game he spoke again. “And one of it is a stalker.” He nodded toward the couple on the nearest table, around 20 meters away. It was in fact Mingyu and her girlfriend. Vernon didn’t remember her name though.

He heard her snort before muttered. “It’s nothing like that.”

“Really?”

“Definitely.” She nodded.

“Are you sure?”

“More than certain.”

“Well, I don’t think so.” His eyes traveled on her body eyed her from head to toe completely didn’t believe her words while turn off his smartphone, he was losing anyway. He put it back the phone in his pocket.

“Seriously! What do you take me for exactly?! I’m not stalking them…” her sentences went dead as her eyes met his. His expression remained impassive. “…for long.” She finished with a huge sigh, looking away.

A small knowing smirk cracked his expressionless face. All she can see was the smugness. “See, it’s not that hard to admit it.”

“You are enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Shouldn’t I?”

He saw a pout slowly started to visible on her face as she studying him up and down. Then her eyes met him with unreadable expression. They hold the eye contact about five seconds before she tore her eyes away with a slow sigh.

Vernon bit his lips, didn’t have any idea how to respond to that.  Brushing his sweatpants, he crouched down beside her, staring at the couple she has been stalked for god know how long. And boredom instantly shot him.

He sighed. Still didn’t move from the position though.

Minutes went by in pregnant silence.

“What with this lousy mood?” Dahyun broke the silent. “Someone was confessing to you again?” She teased.

“…”

Dahyun eyed the person who blatantly ignoring her question. “What is it?”

“…”

“Yah.”

Reluctantly his gaze found her. ”This place surely know no privacy wasn’t they?” he paused and looking away. “I was on the phone with my sister… and yesterday they blocked me before I went inside the loo…  What the hell is wrong with this school really?”

Dahyun didn’t say a word, silently waiting for him to continue which he did. “Maybe, I should have been homeschooled.”

“Please, it wasn’t that bad. Just tell them to back off. You’re so overdramatic.” Her last sentences earned a death glare from him swiftly wipe off the teasing smile on her face.

Sorry, she mouthed.

“Do tell me, in what way didn’t I show the leave-me-alone-I-don’t-want-to-have-a-girlfriend vibe? I rejected every single one of them, and tell them I’m not ready yet or something like that. Doesn’t that send the message enough?” He hissed. “And it’s been like what? A month? Seriously! This is getting really irritating.” He groaned.

Vernon didn’t exactly sure why he was confessing these to her. Well, he was having a bad day, and she looked somewhat free, wasn’t that already a pretty good reason? Oh, remember that one time she was having a bad he was there wasn’t he? And after what he had done the other day, supposedly this become one of her responsibility too? Spoiled much? Yup, he is. Who cares?

Dahyun stared at Vernon for a good ten second before blurting her thought. “Umm, well. Don’t you think that pointless routine is only sending the opposite vibe?”

“What the heck are you talking about?”

“Okay listen here, you rejected every single of them am I right?” He nodded. “Don’t you think it will only trigger your fans competitiveness for who could be the very first person to catch their prince’s attention and tame him? Think about it. That’s why, the confession keep coming. Or maybe they even took this as a challenge from their prince?” Dahyun couldn’t stop her snort when she uttered the word fans and prince which make his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter