03.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the third chapter!

Enjoy :D

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I feel the same way towards you.” It was the fourth time Vernon rejected a confession that day. And he wasn’t feeling good at all. Who would be? Maybe a douche would feel that way, he wasn’t one.

He can see the girl’s lips quivering as her eyes getting teary. To be honest, this one was a cute one. She has a round wide eyes, very fair complexion, small plump lips and a button nose. The very definition of cute in his opinion. However, he just not ready yet. He wanted friends, girls and boys, he didn’t discriminate gender, but not a special one. He hated that notion of being tied down by one person or in the commitment of relationship. Only reserved to one person?

Ridiculous.

And every decision he made, has to be discussed with other party beforehand. What the was that?

He controlled his own life and he will never allow one to interfere with it. That’s an oath he made to himself.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered once again and spun his heels 180 degrees to leave.

The moment he’s about to leave his eyes caught a very nervous pair of eyes peeking behind another building.

Vernon couldn’t hold back a scoffed. Another confession? Seriously! Give him a ing break already.

Swiftly, he turned to other corner, stepping onto a random staircase, and began walking up the stairs. The academic building was deserted from students as the class session was ended more than three hours ago. Only the places with extra-curricular activity were filled with students, like soccer field, basketball court, Hoshi was in the mirror room practice his dance, DK was on-air right now, and Mingyu, he was with his girl probably.

Vernon’s left foot had just made contact with the second floor landing the minute he heard a footsteps racing from downstairs. Therefore he started running up at full pace. Then he entered the fourth floor as the footsteps begin to speeding up too.

Gosh, girls nowadays are frightening!

He took left turned twice and before went into random door that looked in some way deserted than the other room believing that would be the last room the girl would checked. To be completely honest, the room was giving him a chill too. Yet, he stepped in nevertheless choosing the farthest corner under the broken table to be his hiding place. This place seems like an old abandon store room as the only light in the room was the dimmed sun light penetrating through the rugged thick brown curtain.

Creepy.

Half of an hour later, he was still in the room, squatting down under the table, staring blankly at nothing in particular. He yawned for seventh times and couldn’t help but scolded himself on how stupid he was choosing this room to be his hiding place. He was tired. If only he choose his own room as his hiding place, by this time he already taking a nap on his comfortable bed, he’s sure. Vernon sighed at the thought.

After another 10 minutes waiting, Vernon decided it was the time to crawl from under the table but ended up falling off, his face flat to the floor.

“AH!” He groan noisily as he felt sharp pained surged through the lower part of his body. Damn! Both of his legs were cram. What a lucky day ever! He punched his thigh in frustrated only to scream again as another pain shot from the part he punched.

Out of the blue, the door of the room quaked open and a girl stepped in.

! Not now!

Vernon cursed inwardly as another pained shot his right leg when he accidentally moved it. He eyed the girl warily praying to god that she will never discover him.

Thirty seconds passed, the girl still standing right there unmoved leaning her back to wall beside the door. Weird. She didn’t show any behavior like she was trying to find something. He was squinting his eyes to get a better look of the girl in the dim light, only he couldn’t make out anything else besides her figures. In which somewhat familiar.

Then her legs suddenly collapsed as her body slide down on the wall before she broke down sobbing. His eyes widened. She was sobbing so hard, that almost sound like wailing.

What the hell just happened?

Vernon went blank and speechless for a couple of seconds, so he decided to wait before he decided to do anything stupid.

Fifteen minutes passed, by this time he could feel his feet back, and the sobbing voice was getting more and more familiar. And that disturb him to no end. He knew he shouldn’t approach her. She will leave him after bursting out, in maybe in another half of an hour. However his curiosity got the best of him. Well they said curiosity killed the cat wasn’t it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter