05.0

P.D.A.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I owe all o you the biggest apology! But here the 5th chapter. Please enjoy.

After checked her reflection for twelve? Fourteen? Twenty? Gah, she already lose count of it! Dahyun checked again her reflection once again on her cell phone’s camera to make sure there’s nothing out of ordinary on her face.

Yup, perfect.

Perfect as her “common” face can be.

Counted one to ten in very slow manner, each number after one long exhalation of oxygen she finally turned the door knob to walk out of the room.

Today was her first experience. That someone actually caught her while she cried like that. And that person was none other than Vernon the-oh-so-popular-new-student. Don’t get her wrong. She didn’t mean it in a bad way, it was in fact a total fact that cannot be argued. Yes, he was popular and for solid reasons too.

First, he was rich as his family own a fortune like everybody already fully aware of. Second, he was good looking which she witnessed firsthand today. Totally agreed. Double thumbs up. High cheek bone, sharp eyes, husky voice, very fair complexion, eyebrow on-point, chocolate-molten eyes, sharp nose, long eye-lashes, fairly-tall, natural red lips. You name it, he’s perfect. Fine, she cannot lie that today was not the first time they converse face-to-face. But the first one was too short compared to today. Which mean she can grasp more detailed about his too good to be true features. Third, he wasn’t ill mannered. He was honest, true but not rude. That she can absolutely guaranteed. All the more reason she cannot argue when he called her banshee more than an hour ago. Darn him. He portrayed her too perfectly.

Seriously, a banshee in an old abandon store room. That sound like a must-watch-horrow-movie-in-her-to-do-list. No wonder his face was so pale. She giggled at the thought.

Dahyun was stepping down third set of staircase when she saw the least person she would like to meet in any day.

Kim Mingyu.

She noticed his staggered on his step when he noticed her, making her step paused too without any particular reason. Her eyes narrowed the moment his eyes shone in delight as a smile appeared showing off his perfect teeth.

What the hell, new scheme to make fun of me? Dahyun couldn’t help but wonder in worried.

“Ahem.” He cleared his throat and the smile disappeared as soon as it appeared. Relieve was overstatement of what her feeling right now. Better run, before he decide to do something funny. Clearing her suddenly dry throat, Dahyun stepping down as fast as she could.

The moment she was about to escape from him a firm gripped on her arm stopping her from fled.

“Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.”

She gaped. True, she was surprise.  But, it was not because of the sudden contact, nor because of his unreasonable request. It was the intonation he used, so calm, so normal and it wasn’t the combination of any snide/malicious/sarcastic remark of his. His voice sound so much like him.  Like her long-lost-best friend Kim Mingyu.

Without waiting a beat he pulled her.

-

Her brows furrowed together almost knitting in confusion as she stared at the pink menu board above the cashier head. In what kind of crappy notion he apprehended that when a person is hungry they should go to Baskin Robin Café? And somehow she was on queue towards the cahier to make her order.

Tilting her head, she glared to the culprit who stand right behind her who not aware of her glare as his eyes fixed to the menu as if to think what the best flavor to choose today. Feeling her penetrating eyes on the thick skull of his. He lowered his gaze until they met hers.

“What is this?” She whispered angrily almost stomping her foot.

“What is this, what?” he shot back.

“You said you hungry, this is not something that can make you hungry go away.”

“So what? I craved for this .” He answered like it was the obvious thing in the world.

“Yah, don’t call the food you about to eat a .” She flared.

Gosh! Why he acted like this was normal? Three years ago this was normal. But not now!

“Why? Because it does look like one?” A smile appeared on his face playfully. Then his eyes slowly went the ice cream displayed in fridge. Unconsciously her eyes follow his. “Especially that Bavarian Chocolate.” He nodded to the display.

“You’re so disgusting.” Dahyun pulled her eyes away before she started to imagine things. You know that creative mind could work wonder, especially hers.

“It’s true.” His voice was warm behind her. “Look at the color.”

“So sure? Why, coz it look like yours?”

“Yah!” He laughed.

HE LAUGHED?!

Before muttered slowly. “Babo.”

Dahyun deliberately closed her eyes. A part of her trying to shove the image of the ice cream off her pure untainted brain, another part of the bigger part was trying to close her heart from being happy just from hearing his laughter, or from the warmness of his body just inch away from her rear, anything. She just too light headed today. After the rough minutes, and then this Mingyu suddenly appeared. Dahyun doesn’t know what to do anymore. Was this some kind of sick game he pulled she couldn’t comprehend. She was tired. That she knew.

Suddenly she felt his arm pressed to her back.

What the hell is he doing? Doesn’t he know how much I missed him?

“What are you doing Mingyu?” She didn’t even realize she was saying out loud until he lowered his head to the side her head and said. “I told you to move forward.” He snickered.

“I am.” She grunted as she stepped to the cashier.

“May I take your order Miss.” the cashier girl smile brightly.

“What do you want?” Dahyun looked at Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter