Epilogue

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

note : a song

A year later …

 

Tiffany POV

Its an hour before the wedding, but I have to run around in high heels because the bride suddenly missing! I scowl and curse silently as I feel sweat form in my forehead and spine. Three hours make up is ruining because of this unexpected incident.

I swear I will kill Sunny if I found her! Where in the world is she?!

I run and turn in corner before collided with someone, lucky no one of us fall down. “ Did you find her? “ ask Jessica who also seems out of breath as she hold on my arm like her life depended on it.

“ No, I search everywhere! “ I tell her in panic voice as my hands try to fan myself. “ Did you try to call her again? “

“ Yeah but it goes straight to voice mail. “ Jessica said in desperate voice.

We should know this will happen. Sunny already looks restless since a week ago but all of us just blindly ignore that and thinking that she just nervous. None of us will ever think she will ditch her own wedding. Not after wonderful relationship she have with Sooyoung. Talking about Sooyoung..

“ Did you tell Sooyoung about this? “ Jessica ask me and I shook my head heard with widen eyes.

“ No. We shouldn’t tell anyone. We will find her before the wedding and drag her to altar if it need. “ I told her with determinant voice. I don’t want anyone notice that she missing, specially not the groom. He definitely will go in panic mode or worse, he even might be call off the wedding.

“ Okay, I think we should go around one more time Jessie. “ I said to her as I ready to run again, “ We don’t have much time now, the wedding will start in 30 minutes! “

Jessica agree with me and we about to go separate way when Seohyun call our name and run towards us, “ Unnie I found her! “ she deliver the good news right when she arrived in front of us.

I breath in relief after heard what she said but then I remember my plan to kill her. “ Where is she? “ I squint my eyes on Seohyun.

“ At gift shop near the lobby, she said she have something to tell us.. “ Seohyun tell me but I already march toward the place.

“ Oh I believe I have more A LOT things to say to her right now. Lee Sunkyu, just wait you midget! “ I stomp my feet to the ground but then stop when I realize Seohyun and Jessica still root in their place so I shout to them, “ Yah are you join me or not?! “

“ Y-yeah unnie.. “ Seohyun quickly grab Jessica hands who follow her with grumpy face.

“ Please people no more run.. ah seriously.. “ I hear her protest but I already a meter away from her.

Lee Sunkyu I wish you have good reason for this!

 

_________

 

Jessica POV

When I walk into the gift shop of the hotel, I saw Tiffany already towering Sunny and tell her one or two piece of her mind. I sigh as I forget how Tiffany’s temper is the worst from all of us. I actually want some explain from Sunny too but I hold my tongue once I saw how quiet Sunny is right now. She not even say anything to defend her self, like she usually do. So I think something big must happen to her.

I reach Tiffany arm and pull her slightly to stop her rant but she keep going, so I don’t have choice but to pinch her waist until he yelp and turn to me. “ What?! “ she give me scowl but I only give her warning look and nod to Sunny who still looking down and day dreaming.

Tiffany finally notice the strange of Sunny behavior too, so she take her breath to calm herself and finally stop her rant. Now all of us goes from panic to confused in split second. Okay, what really happen..?

“ Unnie..? “ Seohyun looking both at me and Tiffany in confuse before slowly sit beside Sunny, “ Sunny unnie are you okay? “ Seohyun hold her arm gently and Sunny seems startled as she look at us like she just realize we been there.

“ Oh Seohyunnie, why are you here? “ she smile to her but its different kind of smile, its something that I never seen before and I suddenly feel worry.

“ Sunny its everything okay..? “ I now join them as I sit on floor, at one of corner of gift shop. If people or worker there see us right now they might be confuse to see why one bride and three bridesmaid have secret meeting at their store.

“ I.. I am, I think I’m fine. “ she nod her head and smile to me.

“ Then why are you here? “ Tiffany look at her questioning, “ The wedding start in fifteen minutes Sunny. “

“ I know, I just need time to calm myself. “ she told us still with smile in her face but I don’t feel relieve at all seeing that smile.

“ You not getting cold feet right? “ I ask her carefully.

“ Hmm I don’t know.. I mean .. “ she paused for second before continue, “ Did you feel we move too fast? “ she look at me as she try to find something to convince her.

My mind suddenly went blank at her unexpected question, why she even say things like this? Is she having second thought about the wedding? But isn’t it too late?

“ Sunny listen .. “ I reach her hand and gather all my thought to say something good to make her less nervous but before I even able to collect my word she already beat me with announcement that make all of us shock.

“ I’m pregnant. “ she said to us and I can feel my eyes goes wide than it should be.

“ Oh my God. “ that’s the only thing I can say as my thought disappear all over again. For moment all of us just stare at Sunny without word but what makes us more confuse is the fact that Sunny now laugh so hard until she tear up.

“ Aigoo, you should see your face.. hahaha so funny.. “ Sunny said as she wipe her eyes with tissue as she still laughing.

“ Yah are you kidding? Because if you are its really bad joke Sunny. “ Tiffany seems not amused by all the laugh as she stand and fold her arm waiting for proper explain from the bride.

Sunny chuckles and shake her head to us, “ No I’m not, I’m really pregnant. “ she told us but this time with sincere smile on her face. “ I just found this morning and I think I’m bit shock like you are? I can’t lie, I’m getting cold feet for moment, I feel like everything move so fast, the wedding then this baby..  but then I walk in here and saw this.. “ she rise her hand and show us a pair of baby shoes that she held since don’t know when before continue, “ And I suddenly thinking, if something can fit this, how can that be bad..? “ she told us with another tear pool on her eyes, but this time a happy tears, “ I’m gonna be a mom. “ she then said and giggles softly.

All of us now feel perplexed as we only look at her, I think all of us still trying to grasp everything. I myself feel so much emotion at the moment and can’t help but also tear up,  “ Aww Sunny ah, congratulations. “ I said to her and quickly hugs her.

Seohyun also quickly join us as she overwhelmed with happiness, “ Unnie I’m so happy for you. “ she laugh and last but not least Tiffany join us with group hugs as she now giggles non stop and caress Sunny belly like she the father of the baby.

“ Did you tell Sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter