Page Twenty Three

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 23

Sunny POV

After talking heart to heart with my mother, I feel little bit better. Now I know exactly what I'm gonna do, I just wish everything is not too late.

" Umma I'm going to my French class now. " I shout to her as I rush into front door. I forget today Sooyoung still not be able to pick me up so I have go early to catch a bus. I just open my front door when caught Tiffany standing in there, with hand up about to ring the bell.

" Yah are you going out? " she ask me surprises, I just nod my head and process to wear my shoes and completely ignore her. Don't blame me I still bit upset to her. " Aish, I'm about to ask you out for lunch, I'm so hungry, everyone ditch me today. " she whining and pouting but I still ignore her.

" Yah are you listen to me? " finally she notice my strange behaviour, " What is wrong with you? "

I scoff and snap at her question, " Are you serious asking me that? Unbelievable. " Tiffany look at me both in confuse and surprise but I just walk away and leave her behind.

I heard she scowl from behind me and I jump in surprise when she suddenly grab my arm and drag me to her car. " I take you to the class. " she said to me and I try hard to resist as I pull my hand away from her, but Tiffany Hwang Miyoung is a rock when she fumming, all she have to do is stare at me in front of her car and I shiver. I start to regret pushing her wrong button and now I have to handle it.

I sigh and give up before get into her car. She driving it rather violantly with speed above 80 km/hour. I hold on to the handle at the car and pray that we will be save.

I should know better not to ride with her when she mad, now there's a chance I might not smell the land again. I close my eyes and jump a bit when the car suddenly sway to right to avoid motorcycle in front of us.

" Okay Fany you need to calm down. " I finally said to her as she keep driving like we at Nascar competition.

" Oh I am calm down until you start ing around to something that I don't know. I thought we best friend! You should talk to me if you have problem, specially if its involve me. " Tiffany said as she press horn at the slow car in front of us and when it not move, she decide to cut it from the left but unfortunately at same time there's another car appear at opposite line. What people normal do is slow down and wait until it pass, but Tiffany now is not in right mind, thanks to me, so she shift the gear and press the gas more. The car speeding fast and almost crash with the other car when at right time she pull the wheel to right and our car back in right line, in front of the slow car.

I let my breath out in relieved as my leg turn into jelly, whole my body shaking because of the adrenaline.

" I'm so sorry. " Tiffany said to me as she now, gladly, driving slower than before. " Are you okay? " she look at me in worry.

" I'm fine. Eyes on front please? " I said to her as I calm my heartbeat. Tiffany slow the car down before stop at the side of road.

" Now talk. " she turn her body to me and look at me sadly. I feel slightly guilt as I know I kinda treat her unfair, I should ask her right away than just judging her.

" I'm.. " I stop myself for moment to gather my thought and also sit face to face to her before tell her everything, " I saw you with Sooyoung.. "

Tiffany look at me confuse but then in split second everything click in her mind and she yell at me with offended look in her face, " DO YOU THINK I'M HAVING AFFAIR WITH HIM BEHIND YOUR BACK?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO YOU NOT KNOW ME??? "

Wow that's... loud..

I rubs my ear when a buzzing sound keep ringing on it. " Jeez fine, I'm wrong, but you still need to mention it to me. "

" What for? We just talk. " Tiffany now squint her eyes and fold her arms.

" Yes but your talk, changed him! " I said frustratedly to her, did she know what I've been through?!

" To be good! " Tiffany replied me, " He change to be good enough for you, because Sunny-ah did you even see him? "

Tiffany question caught me of guard and I don't know how to answer her yet, " I.. I don't know what you mean.. "

Tiffany sigh and continue, " That guy, Sooyoung, is in love with you. " guilty feeling crawling again on my stomach as I turn my head to look other way beside her, but my ears keep listening what she said, " And I know you keep ignoring him just because he little bit.. romantic and soft, not like your type but after I told him what you like and dislike he willing to change.. for you..  "

I close my eyes to wash away all the emotion I feel, " I never ask him to do all of that.. " I said to her with cracked voice.

" I never ask him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter