Page Thirty One

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter – 31

Tiffany POV

When Bora give me an envelope that happen to be contract work at M magazine, I was in huge dilemma. She said that I get recommendation right from Taeyeon because my work effort, but as much as I love to accept it and work there, the last name that she said really makes me think twice. I don’t want create awkward environment in office and with my best friend. So I told Jessica about it but all she said is, “ Tiff remember, Taeyeon is my ex, not yours. So don’t let it be reason for you to stop to achieve your dream work. “ I remember I give her bear hugs and kiss on her cheek after she giving me bless to work there, but  there’s something that still bug in my mind. Working there is mean that I can or might meet Yuri again. I don’t know if I’m ready to face him again. I just wish when it happen, my feeling to him is completely gone. I forgive him already and make peace with myself, but to actually forgetting what happen, it will takes more times. Maybe I should ask Jessica about the matter so she can give me any advice, I mean she seems okay now after her last encounter with Taeyeon.

“ Fany ah! Gosh are you sleep?! “ Bora who suddenly appear on my cubicle startled me. Yeah, today I official become one of worker at M magazine.  With one month left until graduation, I decide to follow Jessica advice and taken the contract. Lucky that I already know some of people here because my internship before, like Bora for example, so I don’t really feel new or awkward with everything.

“ I am not. I’m working for my first article what you saying. “ I rolled my eyes before back to focus on the screen of my laptop. Bora giggles before grab the chair from other table then sit in front of my table. “ You heard the news already? “ she start her gossiping.

I’m halfheartedly give her attention as my finger focus on typing the article I work with. “ What news? They raise our salary? “ I snicker at my own joke but her answer success makes me turn my head to her. “ Taeyeon quit the magazine and fill divorce for his marriage. “ she said to me and smirk when she knows she finally get my attention.

“ Really? When this happen? “ I ask her curiously as I wonder if Jessica know about this.

“ Its new but its everywhere in media now I mean CEO quit his own company? I think its not everyday news right? “

I nod my head as I try to focus on my article again. “ Maybe its not really quit? Maybe he just take hiatus? “ I tell Bora but she only shrug her shoulder.

“ I don’t know but I think he is, the company actually is not his own. His father-in-law give it to him when he married his daughter, even when Taeyeon never interest on it, I mean his passion always be photographer. “ said Bora to me. I don’t know how she knows all of that, but I believe her somehow.

“ Oh anyway, I met Yuri just now. “ Bora next words completely stop my brain from doing whatever I do at that times. So I just look at her with blank face.

“ Huh? “ from all the words I want ask to her I only able to let that our from my mouth. Oh my gosh, is this really happening? I finally will meet him again? I feel slightly panic.

“ Relax girl, he knows you not fancy him right now, so he not even want to bother you. “ Bora chuckles after she sees my reaction. I feel little bit relax now but if he don’t want to see me then why he’s here?

“ TVXQ have another photo shoot, geez do you think he come here just to meet you? Are you su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter