Page One

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 1

One year early ..

Sunny POV            

“ What?! Arrange marriage?! “ I shouted so loud that maybe my neighbor can heard it from their own house when I heard about the news.

“ Lee Soonkyu! I never teach you to scream around like that, you a girl for god sake. “ My mom give me warning glare before she walk across my room and start roaming around my wardrobe to find something between a dozen of my clothes.

I quickly ignore it glare and trail behind her, “ Why umma? Why?? I don’t need you to find me a man, aish, we not live in ancient time anymore~ “ I start my whining-aegyo, and wish she will change her mind, “ And again, I still so young, I want finished my college first and enjoy live and and.. “

In the name of Mario Bros and all his friend I don’t want get married! More over arrange married, is she crazy?!

“ Umma would you listen to me? “ I grab her hand and turn her around so she can listen to me. Umma seems surprise with my out burst but she only look at me calmly.

“  I don’t want to get married. “ I said to her slowly and clearly in her face, so she know I reject her idea so hard.

“ You not even meet the guy, try to meet him first honey, maybe you will like him. “ she said softly to me as she sigh and reach my cheek to caress it.

“ What if not? “ I ask stubbornly.

“ Well.. we think about that later okay? “ she said coolly before turn around and search on my wardrobe again.

I scoffed loud when heard her response, I stuck my tongue inside my cheek and just glare at her who now walk to me with the dark blue dress that I never know that exist in my wardrobe.

“ Honey, try wear this will you? “ umma shoved the dress to my chest and try to look if I good on it.

“ No way. “ I shortly said without change my position.

“ Why, this is good, I remember I buy you this from last collection of A brand collection, they said the style is very popular you know. “ she try promote the dress to me but I’m not even budge.

“ Well wear it yourself then. “ I said to her coldly.

For moment, I saw her give me warning glare again before quickly retreat to find another dress for me.

I shake my head desperately and catch my reflection on the mirror beside me.

Look at me, is there anything lack from me? I still 25 years old, young, rich, smart and even though I’m not that tall but people said my body is S line. So why? Why my umma can’t trust me to do something simple like find my own future husband? Is not as hard as to get EXO autograph right? Right??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter