Page Eighteen

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 18

Tiffany POV

The story about Taeyeon that come out from Yuri mouth that evening is almost ruin our date but thank God, Yuri always have way to makes me forget any of my problem and just into his random world. But that before I sent a massage to Bora to confirm if it was true and her reply is enough to makes me want slice Taeyeon into little piece and feed him to alligator in amazon river. I just can’t believe he do that to Jessica.

No what should I do? Should I wake Sica up from her beautiful dream and just drag her back to reality? I sigh and close my eyes when I think how hurt she must be when she knows.

You dead meat Kim Taeyeon!

“ You know what movie is this? “ Yuri suddenly ask me as he point at one poster movie on display. I finally wake up from my day dreaming and turn my head to the poster that display right beside me. We currently in queue to get our ticket for new movie of Maze Runner. Yuri keep talking about how he want watch it since it release so since we have time today he take me to watch it as our first date.

I look at the picture and tilt my head, “ I don’t know, its looks like horror movie or something. “ I answer him as I saw the picture is showing a man that looks like painfully screaming.

“ Teet! Wrong, it’s actually comedy, look how he open his mouth? He’s laughing. “ he said as he hold his laugh and look at me like I’m the most idiot person in world.

“ Seriously? “ I see him deadpan before smack his arms at his attempt to being funny and he just laugh, I then chuckles to myself.

Since get together with Yuri, I learned new things about him and how absurd he can be. Yeah, absurd, that’s the right words. He so full of surprise, you can’t guess what’s in his mind because he will do absolutely the opposite of it. But that’s actually what makes me like him. In my eyes, he’s perfect.

“ You know what will I do if its end of world and I stuck with a girl like him? “ Yuri suddenly ask another random question in middle of movie.

“ No, but I feel you will do something crazy. “ I munch some popcorn and answer him without taking off my eyes from screen.

“ Haha, I’m not but I will kiss her. “

“ Huh? “ his answer is so random that makes me can’t help but turn my head on him, ready to judge him.

“ Yeah, like this. “ he suddenly lean and press his lips on mine.

I widen my eyes in shock once I feel his warm lips kissing me so softly.

OH.MY.GOSH!

I feel little bit panic but then he move his lips and all my worry is gone.

Gosh his lips so soft!

I just about to close my eyes to enjoy the kiss more, when he suddenly pull away. A wide grin appear on his lips as he stare at my stun face.

“ Oh come on, you know it was coming. “ he chuckles as he then casually grab a popcorn and back watching the movie. “ Oh, no! Not Minho! “ he groan when he’s favorite character got left behind.

I put my finger on my lips. It draw upward as I still can feel little bit taste of him in there. Maybe because of the popcorn but our firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter