Page Seventeen

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER – 17

Jessica POV

“ Okay, I’m totally in love. “ I announce as soon I meet my best friend at Wish Café that evening.

A cheers and whistle erupt that makes couple of eyes glance curiously to our table in corner. But who’s care? I’m in love!

“ Wait, wait this need celebration! “ Tiffany said as she quickly rise her hand to call a waiter and order a bottle of champagne for us. I sit myself down and keep smiling widely. Gosh I never feel this happy since I get my first bike and that was when I was 4!

“ Let’s cheers. “ Tiffany quickly pour the champagne to our glass when it come, before give to each one of us.  “ For Jessica, who finally found her Prince Charming. “ said Tiffany as we all now rise our glass in the air and cling it together.

I laugh and sip my drinks before add, “ And for Sunny and her engagement. “

“ Ugh can you not bring up that right now? “ I laugh before said sorry and kiss Sunny on cheek when I hear her protest.

“ Then let’s cheer for Tiffany unnie and her new boyfriend instead. “ said Seohyun unexpectedly as she give Tiffany meaningful smile.

My eyes widen and quickly turn to Tiffany who currently give Seohyun glare and put a finger on her lips to ask her quiet. But it’s too late because me and Sunny already start bombarding her with question.

“ This is exactly why I don’t want tell you girls yet. I know you’ll makes me bankrupt. “ Tiffany sigh as we keep ordering many food to our table and sent the bill to her. “ And it supposed to be about Jessica not me. “

I shake my head as I take a piece of red velvet cake into my mouth, “ It can be about both of us or all of us, I’m just so happy you finally found someone Tiff. “ I said to her after she tell us about how she and Yuri become together after all drama in Bali. “ And next time I want write love story I will just come to you and Yuri for dramatic inspiration scene. “ I snicker.

“ Ha ha. Enough about me, tell us more about you and that Taeyeon guy, so you two official now? “ Tiffany quickly change topic so all attention now is back on me.

For seconds I only focus on my cake before answer her, “ Um actually me and him never really officially declare our love or what kid say now, confession?  We just let it happen, we know what we feel and it’s enough for us. “

“ Are you sure? “ Sunny look at me in doubt.

I nod my head and smile surely, “ Its hard to explain but you will understand once you meet the right person. Just to hear his voice, or the way he look at you, the way he talk, walk and touch you, you .. you will know how much he love us. “ I smile as I recalling something that happen before, “ And that’s enough for me. “

 

Flasback

I was at Taeyeon apartment that evening. Its my first time to be there so I’m little bit nervous. He said to me that he want show me his photograph collection, that turn out to be me. Yes, me. Almost all object on his photograph is me. I never knew it how or when he to do that but I’m amazed.

“ Are you stalking me? “ I turn to him as I rise one of my eyebrow.

He give me his signature laugh as answer and shake his head, “ I’m not, you just don’t know, I do it candidly and fast. “

“ Like stalker. “ I tell him again as I back to looking around at what seems like 100 picture of me that hanging on wall. “ But seriously I never seen you around me with camera. “ I ask curiously.

“ Well, today is sophisticated era, sometimes camera doesn’t looks like camera. “ he said then tap his own watch.

“ That watch? Really? “ I come closer to him and try to look closer to it.

“ Yeah it can capture a picture if we know how to click right button. “ he smile proudly.

“ You rich bastard, how can you get that watch? “ I said in amazed while Taeyeon only laugh at my choice of word.

“ A gift from friend.” he shrug before suddenly grab my hands and hold it gently. “ But its not important. A hundred, a thousand, even a million picture of you, can’t replace .. you. “ he smile charmingly as stare into my eyes, “ Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter