Page Twenty Seven

Love & Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER - 27

Seohyun POV

When I first open my eyes, what I see is white ceiling. What I smell is a medicine. And what I feel is hurt on my left arms and headache that suddenly coming.

I try to speak but my throat is so dry that I can’t form any word from it. So I just move my head slowly and look around. That’s when I see someone beside me. She fall asleep with her face down at the side of my bed but I know exactly who is it.

“ T-Tif.. “ I try to call her but only whisper coming from my lips. I try again but this time I lift my right hand slowly to touch her. “ U-unnie.. “ I whisper hoarsely to her and luckily this time she finally stir in her sleep.

Tiffany unnie rise her head in surprise before notice me looking at her.

“ My God Seohyun! You finally wake up! “ she get up and throw herself to me, but quickly pull away when she heard me hissed. “ Oh sorry! I’m so clumsy. “ she said before grab a mineral water bottle from side table and help me adjust my bed so I can slightly sit up to drink it.

I feel refresh little bit after drink a water, I never knew I can be so thirsty until now. That couple gulp of water is enough to makes me feels relax. I look at Tiffany unnie who now seems talking with someone from her phone before hang up and walk back to me.

“ Your parents will come this afternoon, they go here straight from Germany. “ she inform me and I only can nod my head. There’s something different from Tiffany unnie today, she not talking too much and little bit avoiding me if I try to engage conversation with her. Did something happen..?

I was about to ask to her when she arrived, but the door to my room open and reveal my two other unnies, Sunny and Jessica.

“ Seobaby,~ “ Sunny unnie who found me already wake up quickly come to me and give me a gently hugs while Jessica unnie goes to sit on guest sofa right way and put the food that she brought in on table without even glance at me.

“ You get tackle by a car you now. “ Sunny unnie sit on side of my bed as she try throw some joke, I’m chuckles a bit when heard it before she reach my right hand and holding it. “ How are you feeling? “ She ask me later with smile in her face.

I look at her tired yet concern face before answer her. “ I’m fine unnie, just little bit headache. “ I tell her and she just nod at my answer.

Suddenly I feel heavy atmosphere around me when three of my unnies not speak anything. I knew something must be happen while I’m unconscious. I feel nervous but I’m afraid to asking it to them.

“ So are you gonna tell us what happen or what? “ Jessica unnie throw question at me when everyone is not speak.

I glance at Tiffany and Sunny unnie for moment before finally look up to Jessica unnie who now stand in middle of room, folding her arm and looking at me expressionless.

I close my eyes momentarily as I know she will not give it rest until she get all answer she want.

“ What do you want to know? “ I ask her back calmly as I take a long breath.

Jessica unnie walking few step towards my bed with determinant in her looks, “ Everything. “ she said clearly before continue, “ Tell us about why you in Busan. About mysterious guy who we don’t know. About the baby.. “

My good hand reflex goes to my belly when Jessica unnie mention a word ‘Baby’, but what I heard after it makes me lost my breath.

“ Its gone Seohyun. “ she told me as the tears start welling up in my eyes. I close my eyes as my hand clutch tight on my shirt. “ Now if you can remember who the father is, you better tell us so we can beat that aszhole up for making you like this. “ Jessica continue.

“ Jess.. “ Tiffanny start but Jessica cut her right away.

“ What? Its true. Where’s the guy? Where is he when Seohyun need him the most? I bet he not even know that Seohyun pregnant. “ Jessica scoff but I’m less care to what she said when some words keep replaying on my head over and over again.

The baby is gone.

My baby is gone.

My baby with Yoong is gone..

And when the words suddenly register in my head, I’m broke down. I cry like I never cry before. The dam already open and nothing I can do anymore but succumb on my emotion.

“ I.. “ I sobs hard as I try to speak, “ I never have chance to know it. “ I said as I refer to the baby. “ I never chance to be its mom.. “ I said again.

My unnies looks at me with tears in their eyes. They must be so confuse and sad now to see me like this. They never see me like this, because I always good to hide my emotion from them, but today, I feel so tired, I feel so tired to hide everything so I just cry.

Sunny unnie slowly pull me into her and embrace me gently. I cry on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter